"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Stamina: burn leone AD145FS.
Using your parts it's hard to create a stamina type.
i need a combo

does anyone have any good ones
thanks
(Jun. 14, 2013  3:17 PM)chipo 349 Wrote: i need a combo

does anyone have any good ones
thanks

List your parts.
This is a thread where you list the parts you own and request for combos of each type in a certain stadium.
We do not simply "share" combos here.

You seem new. Please read the rules. Smile

EDIT- Beaten.
ok i only want to use 4 beys though

i have nightmare rex

duo uranus

phantom orion
death qetslcoatl

me new?

how did u know
Attack VariAres CH120RF/R2F/LRF
StaminaDuo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus 230/TH170D
Defense Duo Bull S130RB/RSF/RDF
Balance Diablo Striker CH120RD MF-H Duo Cygnus/Cancer 230MB
Wait what?

Whom are you suggesting combos to, AZL?
Stamina Duo Uranus B: D
For Chipo (I forgot the digits.).

(Jun. 14, 2013  3:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wait what?

Whom are you suggesting combos to, AZL?
Anyone. They're basically the " competitive combos list" with a few tweaks.
I know that was random.

Do you think it's a good idea to use ES in a spin equilizer?
Duo BGrin .. Useless really. Might as well just use Duo and Phantom in its stocked parts.

Also, that is not the threads main purpose AZL.
Just stop that.

sorry.
(Jun. 14, 2013  3:21 PM)chipo 349 Wrote: ok i only want to use 4 beys though

i have nightmare rex

duo uranus

phantom orion
death qetslcoatl

me new?

how did u know

Its a little obvious

attack: none
defense: death_____(defense mode) 125 rdf
stamina: phantom____ b:d
anti spin steal: duo rex uw145 ewd

Im assuming takara because, duo uranus, hasbro calls it duo ice titan

edit: thx janstar.
UW145's recoil makes it unsuitable for Defense. Use Death uncustomized.

What I am thinking about is... are they actual 4D or Hasbro ones... :\
Duo should actually be used for defense, much lower recoil. The spin-stealer combo is fine I suppose
For defense I just made a pretty good combo with these parts

Face Bolt and Clear Wheel:Gemios since the clear wheel is flat on one side and bumpy on the other it does ok for uppercuts cause of its height that I will explain after the metal wheel

Metal Wheel: Death is pretty good cause it shows good signs of defense(one of the best metal wheels for defense)/When its spin strength weakens, the beys chips away the other beys stamina instead of wobbling and soon tipping over/ The death wheel changes modes as well and putting this bey in attack mode can be a little more aggro and a little less defensive(just a little tip), but if you like defense that much keep it in that mode

Track and Tip:GB145 and D come in handy because GB145 is almost like Jade Jupiter how it has metal balls but their in the metal frame/ spinning fast, they are on the outer side of the bey,spinning slow they retract to the inside and I guess this helps preserve stamina/D is for sturdiness and helps out with stamina although it is not as OP like BD is in stamina and keeping its balance up/Its not the best performance tip in the world, it does great with that combo

If anyone needs to correct me, do so and can anyone tell me a really good combo for attack types, if you can thanks.
death gemios gb145 d, terribly outclassed combo,

-gemios, not heavy enough
-death, to much recoil, not heavy
-gb145, not heavy enough
-d, not enough grip to the stadium

List ur parts to make you a better combo.
How about MF-H Duo Bull BD145RB/RSF?
Im assuming for defense, duo bull bd145 rsf = top tier, nice combo.
(Jun. 14, 2013  5:54 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: death gemios gb145 d, terribly outclassed combo,

-gemios, not heavy enough
-death, to much recoil, not heavy
-gb145, not heavy enough
-d, not enough grip to the stadium

List ur parts to make you a better combo.
Instead of Death Gemios GB145D
How about MF-H Duo Bull BD145RB/RSF?
You cant make combos for people if they dont list their parts, since he/she never listed his/her parts, the person may not have those parts.
I know. He/she might not have Gemios though.
No tht was he she's combo, not the one i suggested, i was explaining his her part choice.
Oh, okay.
What Is Better r2f or rf overall performance
(Jun. 15, 2013  7:29 AM)Phanton gasher Wrote: Which tip is better R2F or RF overall performance?

RF and its variants are made for attack, thus for such purpose R2F would be better. gives a little more speed and power. go for it unless its for a balance combo which needs LAD. if that's the case, RF would be better.
(Jun. 15, 2013  8:23 AM)Infinity Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  7:29 AM)Phanton gasher Wrote: Which tip is better R2F or RF overall performance?

RF and its variants are made for attack, thus for such purpose R2F would be better. gives a little more speed and power. go for it unless its for a balance combo which needs LAD. if that's the case, RF would be better.

LAD? Wut...

RF provides nothing similar to LAD.
RF and R2F are both Attack tips as you mentioned. R2F is more more speed, while RF provides more control (and considerably more Stamina than R2F).
Both are extremely good tips, and their overall performance is also phenomenal. Choosing one of the two comes down to personal preference; or at times, certain combos are VERY specific about the tip choices.