Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 30, 2013  3:38 AM)yt152430 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2013  3:17 AM)Cryptic Wrote:
(May. 30, 2013  3:10 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: He only asked for a Zero G Defense beyblade and all those combos are for BB-10

Ifraid/Pegasis Dragooon 130/LW160BSF

You don't have real good parts for this, Dragooon is useful because is left spin and BSF is a really good Zero G Defense tip, but you don't have a good track neither a good chrome to do a synchrom defense based beyblade, you would need at least Guardian Revizer 160SB or something similar (good chrome wheel + good track for defense)
Just because he only asked for it that means I can't suggest combos. Also he didn't only ask for zero g.
Well actually i did only ask for zero g but i just want to know a good zero g defense because im buying more blades so please tell me what i should buy to make the combo
But you didn't... and I was just giving suggestions for all you have. Wait.. you said zero g defense, I thought you meant the zero g blades, not stadium.
well i meant a good defense synchrom for a zero g defense stadium
So uh, I've made some pretty good combos with testing and stuff so far I've come up with
>Gravity Perseus 100RF(Left spin/Defense)
>Fang Leone 90WD
>Meteo L drago W105WD(Worn down WD tip Zombie custom)
>Burn Pisces T125D
>MF Basalt Pegasis AD145WD

I've made a combo, Blitz Unicorno 90WF, but I'm not sure about this combo! Could someone please tell me a good combo where I can use the Blitz Fusion wheel?
CrYpTiC yt152430: when someone is talking about "Zero G Defense" it literally means the type of beyblade that can resist Zero G Attack, when you are referring to a stadium it would be "Zero G Attack/Defense/Balance Type Stadium" (being the word "Type" optional, is important to state it's a stadium), however there is still not an actual test that separates combos between the different types of Zero G stadiums (I'm talking about official testing). When referring to a combo with chrome wheels is not technically a "Zero G" combo, because it can be mix up with the stadium/format, so it's officially named after the gimmick: "Synchrom" Combo. I hope this covers up any doubt if I said everything right

hadesldrago: they are a outclassed or they aren't good enough, sorry

We can suggest you better combos if you list all your parts

with the parts you tell this time I would make:
Blitz/Basalt Unicorno II 100/T125/AD145RF
Meteo L-Drago AD145WD
Burn Pisces AD145WD
I need a stamina combo
Heres what I have

Clear WheelsConfusedtriker X2 Gil Tempo Herculeo Byxis Pisces Gasher X2 Zurafa X2 Orso L-Drago II Kerbecs X2 Libra Virgo Orion X2 Destructor

Metal WheelsTongue_outhantom X2(Hasbro,TT) MeteoL-Drago III Variares Limited Edition Hasbro Ray X2 Storm Cyclone Twisted Grand Flame Thermal Poison Inferno Evil Hades
15 Faces,
Tracks:230 LW105 X2 105 100 145 X2 SW145 S130 T125 AD145
Tips:F ES CS WD EWD DS LF X2 WB XF

Best Combo(By Me)Tongue_outhantom Gasher(Attack mode) 100XF
Stamina Tongue_outhantom Cancer AD145EWD/WD
(May. 29, 2013  10:48 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is there a way to replace the highlighted (in bold) part from the next combos without making them worst or useless?

MF Death Kerbecs BD145RDF (is really easy to scrape when RDF is half worn, but the worst part is how it bumps when scrapes)
Bahamdia Ifraid/Begirados SA165R2F (just wondering, less important)

I'm still wanting someone respond that please : D
First combo: I have no idea what you are talking about here... RDF shouldn't scrape if it's in a legal state of wear. Unless you are getting Force Smashed somehow, I can't see how that could be happening. Pics please?

Second combo: You are supposed to use Ifraid, it exposes Bahamidia's attack points better IIRC.
(May. 30, 2013  7:04 PM)Cake Wrote: First combo: I have no idea what you are talking about here... RDF shouldn't scrape if it's in a legal state of wear. Unless you are getting Force Smashed somehow, I can't see how that could be happening. Pics please?

Second combo: You are supposed to use Ifraid, it exposes Bahamidia's attack points better IIRC.

I have to make weak launching to not scrape (and for me is really weak) I win but I don't like to hold my launch so much

Somewhere I saw suggested of Begirados, I think i might have to test it myself
Is your RDF just super aggro or something? How old is it?

I have had four different RDFs, and every one started out hard and aggressive, but became soft and relatively calm.
half the rubber worn

The new one I have has the same problem but minimized
Maybe it switches back and forth between aggro and calm as it wears, like CS sometimes does.
My friend has lots of beyblades but he does not know ANYTHING about making good combos so can you make ANY decent combos out of his parts? his combos are
Basalt____BD145RSF, Storm Pegasis 105B, Divine Crown GB145CS, Thermal____145WB (WB is really worn and acts like an attack type), Hyper____TR145? (some type of squished cracked and destroyed tip that acts stranger than Q), Earth____GB145D, Phantom orion BGrin,
Hasbro Phantom orion 145ES, Hasbro Cosmic Orso W105BS( I think), Torch Leone WA130S (I think), Hasbro VariAries145RF (really worn), Ray Striker D125RS, I think that's all and any decent combos they don't need to be top tier.
(May. 31, 2013  12:59 AM)nupmuk Wrote: My friend has lots of beyblades but he does not know ANYTHING about making good combos so can you make ANY decent combos out of his parts? his combos are
Basalt____BD145RSF, Storm Pegasis 105B, Divine Crown GB145CS, Thermal____145WB (WB is really worn and acts like an attack type), Hyper____TR145? (some type of squished cracked and destroyed tip that acts stranger than Q), Earth____GB145D, Phantom orion BGrin,
Hasbro Phantom orion 145ES, Hasbro Cosmic Orso W105BS( I think), Torch Leone WA130S (I think), Hasbro VariAries145RF (really worn), Ray Striker D125RS, I think that's all and any decent combos they don't need to be top tier.

They won't be top tier, but here are decent ones!
Attack:
(Nothing good at all but) Cosmic Striker GB145 RF/RSF- Attack
Stamina:
Phantom Leone BGrin/GB145 D
Can't think of a good defense or balance.
Thanks for that what about decent combos with these: Metal wheels: Torch, Spiral, Cyclone, Galaxy, Hasbro Phantom, and Storm. Clear wheels: Herculeo, Aries, Fox, Pegasis, Pegasis II,
and Orion. Tracks: 125, 130, 105, W105, LW105, and 145. Tips: ES, D X2, RF, R²F, and F.
(May. 31, 2013  1:11 AM)nupmuk Wrote: Thanks for that what about decent combos with these: Metal wheels: Torch, Spiral, Cyclone, Galaxy, Hasbro Phantom, and Storm. Clear wheels: Herculeo, Aries, Fox, Pegasis, Pegasis II,
and Orion. Tracks: 125, 130, 105, W105, LW105, and 145. Tips: ES, D X2, RF, R²F, and F.

Those parts are not good in this metagame. Here are the best you can do with those parts:
Attack: Spiral Orion 105/125/130 R2F/RF
Stamina: Phantom Pegasus (II) 125(?) D(?)
Defence: Nothing I can think of
Balance: Nothing I can think of
Spiral Fox 105/W105 RF/R2F would be the best with those.
L drago destructor combos for parts that i have
gb145 wd
d125 rf
85 rf
90 mf
gb145 cs
could any of these work
(May. 31, 2013  2:13 AM)commderben Wrote: L drago destructor combos for parts that i have
gb145 wd
d125 rf
85 rf
90 mf
gb145 cs
could any of these work

They aren't too good...
BD145 MF/RDF is decent... I'm looking to E230 RDF
I guess you could try GB145 MF or RF? I'm not too sure.
(May. 31, 2013  2:13 AM)commderben Wrote: L drago destructor combos for parts that i have
gb145 wd
d125 rf
85 rf
90 mf
gb145 cs
could any of these work

Yep, they're all good. But BD145 MF/RDF is better.
ok cause i dont have bd 145 or rdf so yea trying to make the best out of it all
Hey Guys , I have Chrome Wheels of Killerken , 2 gryphs , reviser , dragooon. I want attack synchromes! Help! (Note : Only tell me which synchromes r good for attack , dnt ask for spin track and tip)
Gryph Gryph is the best Attack Synchrom you got there...
anyone have try MF Death Phoenix ED145WD..?

it's nice Defense type combo against Atk type bey even against Zero-G Syncrom Atk type..
(May. 31, 2013  8:36 AM)ayik Wrote: anyone have try MF Death Phoenix ED145WD..?

it's nice Defense type combo against Atk type bey even against Zero-G Syncrom Atk type..

Do you mean bd145? If so thats alright but it could be way better. What parts do you have? I just looked and ed145 can be easily replaced by better defense parts