"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I know, man.
But combos for Zero-G tournaments HAVE to be Synchrom.
Well, its not a requirement or something, but well, any non-Synchrom combo is not a "good" combo in a Zero-G Stadium.
That's what I read in Real Madrid's post once.
(Apr. 20, 2013  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I know, man.
But combos for Zero-G tournaments HAVE to be Synchrom.
Well, its not a requirement or something, but well, any non-Synchrom combo is not a "good" combo in a Zero-G Stadium.
That's what I read in Real Madrid's post once.

Are there any decent ones I can Make?
Duo 230MB was the only non-synchrom combo which initially found decent/mediocre use in the Zero-G Stadium.
However, as you don't have that, you wouldn't be able to make that.
A high weight difference is fatal in a Zero-G Stadium, so you better use something like a Basalt or a Diablo then. The latter's recoil ensures that it has low credibility, so only Basalt is usable in a Zero-G stadium.
Here again, there's nothing too cool to make without Zero-G tracks and tips.
A Basalt Aquario 230CS/D or Basalt Aquario TH170D is the best thing you can do, IMO (unless I am missing something).
(Apr. 20, 2013  3:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Duo 230MB was the only non-synchrom combo which initially found decent/mediocre use in the Zero-G Stadium.
However, as you don't have that, you wouldn't be able to make that.
A high weight difference is fatal in a Zero-G Stadium, so you better use something like a Basalt or a Diablo then. The latter's recoil ensures that it has low credibility, so only Basalt is usable in a Zero-G stadium.
Here again, there's nothing too cool to make without Zero-G tracks and tips.
A Basalt Aquario 230CS/D or Basalt Aquario TH170D is the best thing you can do, IMO (unless I am missing something).

Alright, I'm ordering the Zero-G dx set too! So hopefully that'll help! Thanks man!
I've found some excellent uses with Diablo in the Zero-G stadium, as well as the Libra Wheel, and Kreis; which is a wonder.

Flash works really well with R2F in that stadium, because of its speed and Flash's power.
Oh wow, if Diablo (Libra and Kreis are cool, but I am more interested in Diablo, haha) can do well in a Zero-G Stadium, it will be cool to know how and on what setup.
Im back!I was gone for a while and i dont have any good combos.
rings: serpent, rex, pegasis 1, pegasis 3, quetzacoatl, hades, befall, capricorn 2, gasher, aquario, sagettario 1,ldrago 2 rush
wheels: big bang, fang, blitz, death, dark, evil, nightmare, meteo, rock, screw, saramanda, ifraid, phoenic
tracks: 100, 105, w105, ch120, 125, t125, 145, sw145, ad145
tips: f, sf, mf, wf, hf, cf, wb, sd, wd, ds, ms, b, mb, r2f, lf
(Apr. 20, 2013  5:19 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: Im back!I was gone for a while and i dont have any good combos.
rings: serpent, rex, pegasis 1, pegasis 3, quetzacoatl, hades, befall, capricorn 2, gasher, aquario, sagettario 1,ldrago 2 rush
wheels: big bang, fang, blitz, death, dark, evil, nightmare, meteo, rock, screw, saramanda, ifraid, phoenic

Attack: Blitz ____ 100/ CH120 R2F

Defence: Death Aquario/ Gasher (AD145 WB?) (Try getting BD145 and CS)

Stamina: Death Aquario/ Gasher AD145 WD

Balance: Can't think of one.
(Apr. 20, 2013  6:01 PM)Fluttershy Pony Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2013  5:19 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: Im back!I was gone for a while and i dont have any good combos.

I forgot to add my Bearing Drive
hey what some good combos for the zero g stadium?? All of my beys are custom but I need feedback on how well theyll do in a zero g..

Rock Zurafa UW145 SF
Rock Orso ED145 JB
Vulcan Hurusius 125 BS
Bakushin Byxis T125 B
Evil Virgo 145 WD
Evil Cetus 230 SD
Spiral Scorpio CH120 HF
Grand Hurculio D125 CS
Cosmic I Pisces 105 CS
Meteo LDrago CH120 F
Twisted Kerbecs WD145 RS
Thermal Virgo 145 D
Cosmic II Capricorn F: D
Spiral Aires SW145 WD

HELP ME OUT PLEEEEEEEAAAASE :3
BTW HAPPY 4:20 EVERYONE =^-^=

For Defense, use a lower track when competitive Defense tracks are not available. Or, he may try an Anti-Attack combo by adding R2F to that Defense type you suggested. Smile
Also,
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago CH120WD

GATO_69-
As I told Leone19, good combos in the Zero-G Stadium will have to be good Zero-G Synchroms.
As you have none, you can't make any "good" combos.
(Apr. 21, 2013  5:52 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:

For Defense, use a lower track when competitive Defense tracks are not available. Or, he may try an Anti-Attack combo by adding R2F to that Defense type you suggested. Smile
Also,

GATO_69-
As I told Leone19, good combos in the Zero-G Stadium will have to be good Zero-G Synchroms.

Does L-Drago II Rush ver. spin steal?
Hmm.............. I saw so many combos and they all seem quite great Joyful_3
I've got a few awesome combos ! Well you guyz can try these and see how they are:-
1) Ray Pegasus D125 SF ( Might give a moderate Attack strength and Stamina )
2) Screw Aquario 85 R2F (Epic Attack strength)
3) Rock Aries 130 WD ( One of my first beys and gives great defense,stamina and attacks which may send an opponent flying if on an Attack type stadium-You guys should try this for sure )
4) Thermal Lacerta AD145 MF ( Didn't test this but this might have awesome potential as a BALANCE type )

Well...........when it comes to 4D fusion wheels well you can try these:-
1) Fang Cetus WD145 RS ( Presently one of my best beys and gives legendary defensive maneuvers )
2) Diablo Nemesis SW145 WD ( Heavy Defense ensured XD )
3) Big Bang Pegasus F : S ( A whole new form of battling !! )
4) Blitz Gil D125 CS ( Awesome attack type combo )
(Apr. 21, 2013  1:17 PM)DragonWarriorCP Wrote: Hmm.............. I saw so many combos and they all seem quite great Joyful_3
I've got a few awesome combos ! Well you guyz can try these and see how they are:-
1) Ray Pegasus D125 SF ( Might give a moderate Attack strength and Stamina )
2) Screw Aquario 85 R2F (Epic Attack strength)
3) Rock Aries 130 WD ( One of my first beys and gives great defense,stamina and attacks which may send an opponent flying if on an Attack type stadium-You guys should try this for sure )
4) Thermal Lacerta AD145 MF ( Didn't test this but this might have awesome potential as a BALANCE type )

Well...........when it comes to 4D fusion wheels well you can try these:-
1) Fang Cetus WD145 RS ( Presently one of my best beys and gives legendary defensive maneuvers )
2) Diablo Nemesis SW145 WD ( Heavy Defense ensured XD )
3) Big Bang Pegasus FConfused ( A whole new form of battlin' !! )
4) Blitz Gil D125 CS ( Awesome attack type combo )

Um, dude, those combos aren't too good. The top ones are completely outclassed, and the bottom arent really a good mixture of decent parts. (Blitz, WD, CS, RS IS ok)
Are these all your beys? List all of your parts so we can make you a better combo(s)!!!

(Apr. 21, 2013  8:43 AM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2013  5:52 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2013  6:01 PM)Fluttershy Pony Wrote: Attack: Blitz ____ 100/ CH120 R2F

Also,

GATO_69-

Does L-Drago II Rush ver. spin steal?

No
Oh gosh! I am really sorry for that! I totally missed out the part where you mentioned that it was the Rush Version...
is it S130 a good track for Blitz combos? or there are better?
(Apr. 22, 2013  1:49 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: is it S130 a good track for Blitz combos? or there are better?

S130 is good, so is CH120, 100, and 90
I just got the 230 spin track, whats a good combo with it?
Hello all!

I've been lurking these forums FOR A LONG, LONG time and have finally come out of my shell to ask a question. Recently, my son and I have been collecting and have the following beyblades:

4D/Hyperblades system:
Cosmic Pegasus F : D
L Drago Destructor F : S
Jade Jupiter S130RB
Variares D : D
Diablo Nemesis X : D
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Phantom Orion B : D
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Wing Pegasus 90WF
L Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD

Track/Tip:
DF105LFR

Zero G:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Shinobi Salamander SW145SD
Archer Gryph C145S
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
Beserker Begirados SR200BWD
Guardian Revizer 160SB

Launchers:
Hasbro stock launchers
Takara Tomy Zero G Compact Launcher
L/R Beylauncher (son uses this mainly)
Extra facebolts

Just looking for some combos to put together. Attack, Defense, Stamina. We have both the Hasbro Hyper Strike Beystadium and currently waiting on a BB-10 Attack Stadium. We're going to use the Attack Stadium, however we're using the Hasbro stadium (got it for a steal, and it came with L Drago Destructor AND Cosmic Pegasus from a local toys R us) until the BB-10 Attack Stadium gets here.

Thanks in advance for all your input! Also if there's something we should get let us know, it's mainly for fun at this point, some father/son bonding time. Thanks again!
Attack: Flash Orion S130LRF
Defense: Duo Sagittario II C145RB
Stamina: Phantom Cygnus W145 SD/WD
Balance: Duo Cygnus 230MB
(Apr. 22, 2013  6:10 AM)MarLoda Wrote: Hello all!

I've been lurking these forums FOR A LONG, LONG time and have finally come out of my shell to ask a question. Recently, my son and I have been collecting and have the following beyblades:

Just looking for some combos to put together. Attack, Defense, Stamina. We have both the Hasbro Hyper Strike Beystadium and currently waiting on a BB-10 Attack Stadium. We're going to use the Attack Stadium, however we're using the Hasbro stadium (got it for a steal, and it came with L Drago Destructor AND Cosmic Pegasus from a local toys R us) until the BB-10 Attack Stadium gets here.

Thanks in advance for all your input! Also if there's something we should get let us know, it's mainly for fun at this point, some father/son bonding time. Thanks again!

Here's what you can make so far:

Attack: Flash Orion S130/W145 LRF/WF; Reviser Dragooon DF105 LRF

Defense: Reviser Saramanda/Saramanda Reviser 90/(C145?) RB (I don't know if C145 is still an effective Defense track to this day, but you're welcome to try)
Anti-Attack: Diablo Nemesis 90 LRF

Stamina: Duo/Phantom Cygnus 230/160 SD / W145 BWD/WD / B:D (B:D is used on Duo or Phantom to mainly counter Spin Equalizers)
Spin Equalizer/"Stealer": Reviser Dragooon DF105/S130 WD / B:D

Balance: Duo Cygnus 230 MB

It would help to add a Metal Face/Metal Stone Face to your Attack, Defense, and Balance combos.

So far, try getting something with a BD145 track to add to your Defense.
There's this thread to refer to if you want to know what to buy next: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

EDIT: Beaten by Cannon, but you can try the Synchrom combos I've listed too.
EDIT: Fixed my suggestions with the Dragooon combos. Thanks Diablo-Beyz DBZ.
Quote:Here's what you can make so far:

Attack: Flash Orion S130/W145 LRF/WF; Dragooon Reviser DF105 LRF.

Seriously,Dragooon Below reviser (that would make it right spinning)
Just Adding,You might try Reviser Dragooon DF105LRF (Coolest Attacker Even cooler if you can get killerken )

Vixxterity,you mistaken all your dragooon combo like Dragooon ReviserBGrin which should be Reviser dragooon
(Apr. 22, 2013  9:44 AM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote:
Quote:Here's what you can make so far:

Attack: Flash Orion S130/W145 LRF/WF; Dragooon Reviser DF105 LRF.

Seriously,Dragooon Below reviser (that would make it right spinning)
Just Adding,You might try Reviser Dragooon DF105LRF (Coolest Attacker Even cooler if you can get killerken )

Vixxterity,you mistaken all your dragooon combo like Dragooon ReviserBGrin which should be Reviser dragooon

Ah, I actually meant Reviser Dragooon, not Dragooon Reviser. Thanks. I fixed my post.
Can someone make me some good combos?

energy ring:
Capricorn
Aquario
Zurafa
Susanow
Pegasus
Pegasus 2
Tempo
Kerbecs
Bull
Gill
Virgo
Serpent
Destroyer stamina
L-drago absorb

fusion weel:
Cyber
Poison
Storm
Bakushin
Twisted
Galaxy
Ray
Spiral
Hades
Flame
Ultimate meteo
Ultimate gravity

spin track:
W105
DF105
S130
SW145
BD145
GB145

Performance tip:
RF
R2F
L2F
RSF
F
WF
MF
S
DS
ES
HF/S
MB
WD

Thanks again
Attack/Anti-Attack: Basalt Kerbecs S130/GB145/BD145RF/R2F
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145/GB145RSF
Stamina/Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago 145WD (should be TR145EWD to be better)
Balance: Basalt Kerbecs BD145RF/MB

All the combos are outclassed, so if you fight with one of the new top tier combos you will might be in a real trouble