"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 26, 2013  4:16 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2013  3:59 AM)5dot1 Wrote: Stupid Hello im asking for a good stamina type beyblade combo please. My last attempt for making a stamina combo was called Phantom Kerbecs.
Here r the parts:
Face Bolt: Kerbecs
Clear wheel: Basult
4D energy ring: Orion
Fusion Wheel: Phantom
Spin Track:Boost Disk 145 (Kerbec's Spin Track)
Performance tip: WD

Some parts i have r: Face Bolts: Metal Face Bolts, regular face bolts
some energy rings: hades, aquario, orion, befall, kronos,quetzoquatol bull, leone and others. fusion wheels: phantom, death, varaires, sythe,
Ialso have 4d clear wheels and enery rings
Spin tracks:130,gb145,ed145,sw145,s130,w105,145,ad145,uw145,90,t125,r145,lw105,m145d125,230,and a lot more and some are 4d spin tracks.
performance tip: All metal fusion and metal master performance tips and some 4d tips.
THanks for your help. Please reply by February 27th which is 2 days from now. If u can reply sooner that would also be good. Thank u very very much![/size]

If you have B: D, just use phantom orion B: D, if not, use gb145/sw145/ed145 ewd/wd. Smile

Those are not proper stamina tracks. Agreeing with what Kujikato recommended, AD145 is his best stamina track.

5dot1
I know you didn't ask for 'Balance' types but you can also use Phantom Hades/Cancer 230/BD145 CS. 230 CS would be your go-to wobbler combo if Duo _____ 230 MB isn't available. BD145 CS is also there if you want to give it a little more defense.
@ clefairy

Really? I always thought gb145 was better.
I battled two beys aganst eachother,
they were both earth____ ____ WD
(and even though Idon`t remember what it was,
they both had the same clear wheel). One hadGB145
and the other had AD145. GB145 won every time (al OS of coure)
but, this could`ve been a fluke, and I haven`t tested samina types for months.
So you are probably right.Smile
GB145 is more of a defensive track. AD145 has been tested Stamina Positive Smile
(Feb. 26, 2013  10:55 AM)Kujikato Wrote: GB145 is more of a defensive track. AD145 has been tested Stamina Positive Smile

Well, you learn something every day!
(Feb. 26, 2013  10:55 AM)Kujikato Wrote: GB145 is more of a defensive track. AD145 has been tested Stamina Positive Smile

A while back , i read that AD145 was best in an attack combo ... Does that mean that those results have been proving wrong ?
[Or is it my memory ... ? XD]
(Feb. 26, 2013  5:20 PM)Luck Wrote:

A while back , i read that AD145 was best in an attack combo ... Does that mean that those results have been proving wrong ?
[Or is it my memory ... ? XD]

AD145 was the best 145 height stamina track until W145 came along. Even now it is the best replacement if someone doesn't have W145.
Would you say that GB145 still has decent stamina? (say more than a normal 145 track?)
Oh ...
That explains a lot .
But AD145 is still alright in attack , yeah ?
Or is it awful and my memory is just telling me the opposite from the truth ? :L
I am not sure GB145 was ever good for stamina. I know it was a defense track before BD145 was released, and is a great attack track for certain attack customs.

AD145 had its highlight in an attack custom with Flash AD145MF, and again once W145 was released AD145 was put on the back burner because the stamina difference was very noticeable. For the most part gimmick 145 track are usually better for attack customs because they help add some weight to contact points (i.e. like GB145 does with Flash, and R145 does for 3 sided attack wheels such as VariAres).
i need any good combo
tips:sb, wb, mb, sf, cf, ms, s
tracks:145, sw145, 125, w105, F:S
fusion wheels:death, evil, dark, poison, rock, twisted, burn, spiral, storm, meteo
energy rings:aquario, hades, libra, tempo, befall, gemios, pegasus III, destroy
i have two tipes of WB the one is regular and the other is worn out and reacts like attack
(Feb. 26, 2013  7:56 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: I am not sure GB145 was ever good for stamina. I know it was a defense track before BD145 was released, and is a great attack track for certain attack customs.

AD145 had its highlight in an attack custom with Flash AD145MF, and again once W145 was released AD145 was put on the back burner because the stamina difference was very noticeable. For the most part gimmick 145 track are usually better for attack customs because they help add some weight to contact points (i.e. like GB145 does with Flash, and R145 does for 3 sided attack wheels such as VariAres).

Thank you , that cleared up some questions Smile
What would be the best combination between:

PHANTOM ORION BGrin & BIG BANG PEGASIS FGrin
(Feb. 26, 2013  8:42 PM)Beynewbie Wrote: What would be the best combination between:

Are these all your Beyblades? If not, please list all of them, because you can't really make anything with those two.
Or , if you insist ;
Phantom Orion B: D
Big Bang Pegasis F: D

... They are completely different types of beys , the uncustomized versions are probably the best :L
(Feb. 26, 2013  8:12 PM)marek Wrote: i need any good combo
tracks:145, sw145, 125, w105, F:S
fusion wheels:death, evil, dark, poison, rock, twisted, burn, spiral, storm, meteo
i have two tipes of WB the one is regular and the other is worn out and reacts like attack

I also have Shinobi Saramanda and Samurai ifraid to make synchrom but i wanna know whats my best metal saga beyblade
(Feb. 26, 2013  8:44 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2013  8:42 PM)Beynewbie Wrote: What would be the best combination between:

Are these all your Beyblades? If not, please list all of them, because you can't really make anything with those two.

Yes they are. I thought,if you have 2 different blades with different attitudes like Attack & Stamina,you could combine them to get a Blade with Stamina&Attack Attitudes.

Can I get a good combination when I buy "Diablo Nemesis" & "L Drago Destroy" ???
Well , I recommend getting two zero-g beys .
'Cause then you can synchrome Smile ['scuse ma spellin']
I want to build a combo just for fun.
Can you help me?

This is what I have:
Fusion Wheels: Dark, Rock, Thunder, Galaxy, Fury, Grand, Poison
Energy Rings: Bull, Zurafa, Leone, Pegasus II, Pegasus I, Byxis, Sagittario, Lacerta, Serpent
Spin Tracks: WD145, GB145, SW145, R145, AD145, WA130, 145, 125, LW105
Performans Tips: S, DS, FS, RF, RSF, R2F
No Metal Face

I only have Hasbro stadiums.
(Feb. 26, 2013  8:58 PM)marek Wrote:
tracks:145, sw145, 125, w105, FConfused

I also have Shinobi Saramanda and Samurai ifraid to make synchrom but i wanna know whats my best metal saga beyblade

Why doesnt anyone build me a combo? Smithicide
Someone please build me an attack type combo. These beys are all in original parts.

I have:

Vulcan Horuseus

Storm Pegasis

Lightning L-Drago

Big Bang Pegasis

L-Drago Destroy

Blitz Unicorno

Death Quetz.

Ray Striker

Basalt Horugium

And probably many more attack types I have but I'm forgetting. Feel free to add.
Basalt Unicorno ll/Striker D125HF
Blitz Pegasis 105RF
I know these Combos suck... So much
(Feb. 26, 2013  10:28 PM)PwnagePotato Wrote: Someone please build me an attack type combo. These beys are all in original parts.

I have:

Vulcan Horuseus

Storm Pegasis

Lightning L-Drago

Big Bang Pegasis

L-Drago Destroy

Blitz Unicorno

Death Quetz.

Ray Striker

Basalt Horugium

And probably many more attack types I have but I'm forgetting. Feel free to add.

Attack: Blitz Unicorno 100RF

Defence: Death ____ 100/D125CS/RDF? (Try to get BD145)

Stamina: Death ____ 100WD? (Try getting a W145)

Balance: L-Drago Destroy ___RDF (Try getting BD145)
Wing Pegasus90wf
Scythe Kronos
Rock zurafa and spin track
L drago guardian s130mb
Duo Uranus 230wd
Lots of tips
Flame saggitario
Random spin tracks
Please could some give me the best 3 combos.
Preferably stamina attack and defence. And could up say which one is the best
Thank you .
(Feb. 27, 2013  12:01 AM)The Blader97 Wrote: Wing Pegasus90wf
Scythe Kronos
Rock zurafa and spin track
L drago guardian s130mb
Duo Uranus 230wd
Lots of tips
Flame saggitario
Random spin tracks
Please could some give me the best 3 combos.
Preferably stamina attack and defence. And could up say which one is the best
Thank you .

Attack: Nothing. Maybe you could pull off some Wing/L-Drago Guardian combo that only wins through its weight if you have some Attack tips.
Defense: Duo/Wing Pegasus III S130MB
Stamina: Duo Pegasus III 230MB, Scythe Uranus 230MB/90WD (Duo is better)

Another thing you could try is Scythe Uranus 90MB. There's a combo similar to it that uses RS/RB and it could work.
(Feb. 26, 2013  8:58 PM)marek Wrote:
tracks:145, sw145, 125, w105, FConfused

Don't worry, I'll give you some combos!

stamina: Burn aquario W145 MB
attack: spiral tempo W145CF
defense: Twisted/Death (defense mode) Aquario W145/125 WB
balance: Twisted aquario W145SF
Also, if you are looking for a competetive combo, an attack synchrome bey is unarguably your best option

I am not as experienced as some of the bladers on this site, and they may be able to give you some better combos. Smile

(Feb. 26, 2013  9:24 PM)calinex1 Wrote: I want to build a combo just for fun.
Can you help me?

This is what I have:
Fusion Wheels: Dark, Rock, Thunder, Galaxy, Fury, Grand, Poison
Energy Rings: Bull, Zurafa, Leone, Pegasus II, Pegasus I, Byxis, Sagittario, Lacerta, Serpent
Spin Tracks: WD145, GB145, SW145, R145, AD145, WA130, 145, 125, LW105
Performans Tips: S, DS, FS, RF, RSF, R2F
No Metal Face

I only have Hasbro stadiums.

If you only have hasbro stadiums, a stamina type is probably your best bet. Try Grand/thunder Bull AD145DS.

an attack type probably would not work as well, but a great smash attack bey (In its day, though now it is outdated and outclassed) would be Fury Bull LW105R2F

These combos are not top tier, And are quite old and outclassed, but seeing as you have no 4D or Zero-G parts, (Which may not matter depending on whether the bladers you battle with do or not) these are probably your best options.

There are more experienced bladers on the site that may be able to suggest better customs than I can Smile Keep blading hard!