"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
You can try Flash Orion AD145 MF for a weak version of the W145 MF Attack-Stamina beast.
Flash Orion AD145/GB145/R145/H145/D125 R2F are also viable options.
Attack-Flash Orion AD145,GB145,H145 RF,R2F
you can use 230 from Flash in order to make Phantom Aquario 230SD,it's a good stamina customization.
Also the brand new WD can be put to good use in the combo Phantom Aquario 85WD
this is the best I can help
hope this helped Smile

Luck-UW145 is one of the best substitutes I could think of for that Flash combo
I don't think it a top-tier part though.
no one has extensively tested it I suppose?
SD isn't too great on 230.
Use CS on that combo instead...
Better than SD, and also provides defence.
Also, UW145 has too much of recoil...
Oh,I completely missed that he has a Ray Unicorno D125CS.
Yes.
Janstarblast is right.
CS offers more stamina.I used it to place in 2 tournaments.
But it depends upon your CS's aggressiveness though
more aggressiveness=less stamina
*correct me if I'm wrong*
That is right.
But its actually not a problem. He says that he has a calm one as well.
So, use the calmer one, Sonic.
Thanks Kujikato, zeneo and Janstarblast.
Flash Orion GB145R2F would actually most likely be the best attack custom from those parts. However it'd be hard to control.
Actually, control wouldn't be too much of a problem. Also, GB145 isn't the next best choice for Flash after W145, though the shape may have you believe otherwise...
cn i get some combos
energy rings - capricorn II , horogium , unicorno II , leone II , ldrago II , herculeo , orion , estroyer , ldrago , gil
fusion wheels - ray , blitz , phantom , variares , ldrago destroy , meteo , lightning , spiral , fang , basalt , hell , gravity
spin tracks - 100 , 85 , 90 , 105 , 145 , 230 , ed145 , d125 , r145 , lw105
performance tips - rf, rs, rsf, wd, ms, mf, mb, w2d, wb, lf, hf, f
Thank u....
i forgot t mention i also have a bd145 spin track
Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125RF/ Spiral Tempo 90RF
Defence- Basalt _____ R145RF (Anti attack)
Stamina- Basalt ______ 90WD
(Feb. 20, 2013  4:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125RF/ Spiral Tempo 90RF
Defence- Basalt _____ R145RF (Anti attack)
Stamina- Basalt ______ 90WD

You realize that they have Variares and Blitz, right ?
Surely at least variares would be better that spiral .. ?
(Unless it's hasbro ?)
He may have missed it,Luck.
Works hard on helping people with their combos...
He may have missed it but even I believe that Spiral performs good sometimes as an attacker
(Feb. 20, 2013  4:23 PM)WaveShadow Wrote: cn i get some combos
energy rings -
capricorn II ,
horogium ,
unicorno II ,
leone II ,
ldrago II ,
herculeo ,
orion ,
destroyer ,
ldrago ,
gil

fusion wheels -
ray ,
blitz ,
phantom ,
variares ,
ldrago destroy ,
meteo ,
lightning ,
spiral ,
fang ,
basalt ,
hell ,
gravity

spin tracks -
100 ,
85 ,
90 ,
105 ,
145 ,
230 ,
ed145 ,
d125 ,
r145 ,
lw105

performance tips -
rf,
rs,
rsf,
wd,
ms,
mf,
mb,
w2d,
wb,
lf,
hf,
f

Thank u....
i forgot t mention i also have a bd145 spin track

Fine then , formmatized by the Luckster , haha .

(Feb. 20, 2013  6:07 PM)zeneo Wrote: He may have missed it,Luck.
Works hard on helping people with their combos...
He may have missed it but even I believe that Spiral performs good sometimes as an attacker

I know .
I never said that that wasn't true .
But I meant they TT variares & blitz would be better than Spiral , no ?
I am quite vigilant when suggesting combos, and I am sure those are Hasbro ones because-
I can see no B: D
I can see no D: D

Unless of course, he bought spare parts... Then I am wrong. XD
(Feb. 20, 2013  6:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am quite vigilant when suggesting combos, and I am sure those are Hasbro ones because-
I can see no B: D
I can see no D: D

Unless of course, he bought spare parts... Then I am wrong. XD

Ah, fair enough ...
But, I have one more query -
What about Blitz ?
That could still be Hasbro , and isn't hasbro Blitz not that bad ? Or am I mistaken ?
Because B: D doesn't come with blitz, but phantom orion ... Pinching_eyes_2
I wouldn't lie- I've actually forgotten if a Metal Fury Blitz is good or not; I don't even remember if it even exists or not..
IIRC, it was a bit too hollow, and thus light (or was it some other MW?).
So even if it did have the capability to hit, it wouldn't have the much-needed weight behind attacks. It thus suffers from recoil.
In contrast, Gravity and Spiral are (officially) pretty solid, so its just a safer bet.
A Metal Fury Blitz might be good, but it wouldn't be better than Gravity, I guess..

I hope I ain't wrong... :\
(Feb. 20, 2013  7:10 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I wouldn't lie- I've actually forgotten if a Metal Fury Blitz is good or not; I don't even remember if it even exists or not..
IIRC, it was a bit too hollow, and thus light (or was it some other MW?).
So even if it did have the capability to hit, it wouldn't have the much-needed weight behind attacks. It thus suffers from recoil.
In contrast, Gravity and Spiral are (officially) pretty solid, so its just a safer bet.
A Metal Fury Blitz might be good, but it wouldn't be better than Gravity, I guess..

I hope I ain't wrong... :\

Yeah , I see your point . I was actually reading about the hollowness of Hasbro metal fury MWs, and it really frustrates me :L

I know that Gravity's a good choice , my original query was about Spiral.
Spiral isn't as good as Gravity of course, but it can be used quite effectively in the combo I suggested. I made a mistake there though, 85 would be better there. XD
(Feb. 20, 2013  7:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Spiral isn't as good as Gravity of course, but it can be used quite effectively in the combo I suggested. I made a mistake there though, 85 would be better there. XD

... Wouldn't that just make it scrape if knocked of balance even slightly ?
Or does the low center of gravity help it not to or something ?
[my brains getting cuffudled xD]
Yeah...
Screw 85RF was once famous but now with heavier combos to face, chances of scraping are very high... :\
So yeah, 90 seems safer...

Thanks for correcting/questioning me! Grin
Its because of members like you that we quickly rectify our mistake, and are able to help other members with combos without any error. Wink
(Feb. 20, 2013  8:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yeah...
Screw 85RF was once famous but now with heavier combos to face, chances of scraping are very high... :\
So yeah, 90 seems safer...

Thanks for correcting/questioning me! Grin
Its because of members like you that we quickly rectify our mistake, and are able to help other members with combos without any error. Wink

Thank you Smile
It's great to hear that I help you help others XD
[and that I can sometimes be right, ha]
I have Blitz and my RSF is worn out. What other good tips are there that goes good with Blitz? Blitz's RSF was the only RSF I have but I do have lots of other kind of rubber tips, so let me know.
Blitz goes well only with aggressive rubber tips like RF, R2F, etc.
PwnagePotato I have a blitz too and Janstarblast is right, but also you will be glad of doing that, only the tip it's REALLY a difference for good

For the Flash Quetzalcoatl _____MF... is W145 the best track? or there is a better track to maximise the offesive of this combo? (without using S130)
(Feb. 20, 2013  9:29 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: PwnagePotato I have a blitz too and Janstarblast is right, but also you will be glad of doing that, only the tip it's REALLY a difference for good

For the Flash Quetzalcoatl _____MF... is W145 the best track? or there is a better track to maximise the offesive of this combo? (without using S130)
Yes, there are. I would reccomend that you use 85, 90, 100, or to slightly increase stamina, lw105. Those are low tracks so you can do massive smash attacks hat will work on any bey ( including flame byxis 230 WD) just my opinion though
Smile