Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 07, 2013  7:26 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2013  7:23 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2013  5:54 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Hi guys, need some MFB and Zero-G combos plz Smile

MFB:

Attack: Flash Orion AD145/125 R2F
Tornado Staller: Phantom (Attack Mode) Aquario 85 MF

Defense: Death (Defense Mode) Aquario BD145 RS/CS/RDF
Anti-Attack: Twisted Tempo R145 R2F

Stamina: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Aquario AD145 WD/EWD / 230 D
Spin Equalizer: Gravity Perseus (Attack Version) BD145 RDF
Anti-Spin Equalizer: Phantom/Twisted Aquario BGrin; Death (Defense Mode) Aquario BD145 RDF/AD145 WD

Balance: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145/230 CS

I don't know much about the Zero-G stadium.

Thank you Vixx, but I don't have D, or BD145 so some of those combos can't be made Uncertain

My bad, I wasn't paying attention. I guess go for:
Defense: Death/Twisted Aquario 90/W105 RS/(RDF?)
Spin Equalizer: Gravity Perseus (Attack Version) ED145/100 EWD/WD
(Feb. 07, 2013  7:34 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2013  7:26 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2013  7:23 PM)Vixxterity Wrote: MFB:

Attack: Flash Orion AD145/125 R2F
Tornado Staller: Phantom (Attack Mode) Aquario 85 MF

Defense: Death (Defense Mode) Aquario BD145 RS/CS/RDF
Anti-Attack: Twisted Tempo R145 R2F

Stamina: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Aquario AD145 WD/EWD / 230 D
Spin Equalizer: Gravity Perseus (Attack Version) BD145 RDF
Anti-Spin Equalizer: Phantom/Twisted Aquario BGrin; Death (Defense Mode) Aquario BD145 RDF/AD145 WD

Balance: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145/230 CS

I don't know much about the Zero-G stadium.

Thank you Vixx, but I don't have D, or BD145 so some of those combos can't be made Uncertain

My bad, I wasn't paying attention. I guess go for:
Defense: Death/Twisted Aquario 90/W105 RS/(RDF?)
Spin Equalizer: Gravity Perseus (Attack Version) ED145/100 EWD/WD

Alright, Thanks a lot Smile
On the combos:
MF-H Flash ____ (CH120/S130/GB145/H145) (RF/R2F)
MF-H Flash ____ W145 MF

Which Clear Wheel is better to use: Escolpio, Orion, or Pisces?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which track should I use on: MF-H VariAres _______ RF; CH120 or R145?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which type uses Duo at its best potential: Defence, Stamina, or Balance. (Talking about the combos in the Competitive Combos List by Kei) Like which would win against the other 2?
hey can you give me a good combo for lynx?
(Feb. 08, 2013  8:52 AM)Barreto Wrote: On the combos:
MF-H Flash ____ (CH120/S130/GB145/H145) (RF/R2F)
MF-H Flash ____ W145 MF

Which Clear Wheel is better to use: Escolpio, Orion, or Pisces?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which track should I use on: MF-H VariAres _______ RF; CH120 or R145?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which type uses Duo at its best potential: Defence, Stamina, or Balance. (Talking about the combos in the Competitive Combos List by Kei) Like which would win against the other 2?

Escolpio's the best among the three because of its weight distribution and synergy with the Flash metal wheel. Orion's the next best alternative.

For VariAres I'd personally go with CH120, but alot would use it with R145. But really, you don't need VariAres in general if you have Flash.

For Duo at its "best" potential, in my opinion, is its Stamina combo Duo Cygnus W145 BWD/WD/EWD and its Balance-Wobbler combo MF-M Duo Cygnus 230 MB.
I'd also pocket a working B:D to go along with Duo (e.g. (MF-) Duo Cygnus B:D) just incase you're up against non-Attack based Spin Equalizers (e.g. MSF-H Killerken Dragooon SA165 EWD/BD145 RDF).
^ Thanks and should I bother with Phantom and Meteo LDrago based Stamina customs now that I got Duo?

Forgot to ask, on: MF-H Flash ____ (CH120/S130/GB145/H145) (RF/R2F) which of thos 4 Tracks is the Best fot it?
(Feb. 08, 2013  8:53 AM)diablocrown Wrote: hey can you give me a good combo for lynx?

Please list your parts first.

And can your Beat wheel change modes?
Is it Beat (Hasbro) Lynx AD145 WD or Beat (Takara Tomy/Sonokong) Lynx TH170 WD?

What do you want to do with your Beat Lynx? Do you want a combo using parts of it (i.e. use its AD145 or TH170 track in another combo, a combo using the Lynx clear wheel only, etc.)?

(Feb. 08, 2013  9:16 AM)Barreto Wrote: ^ Thanks and should I bother with Phantom and Meteo LDrago based Stamina customs now that I got Duo?

Meteo L-Drago (e.g. Meteo L-Drago CH120/TR145 EWD/WD) can defeat a majority of Duo combos. Mainly because Duo's at its best/seen alot at the 145 height track and above. But not against Duo _____ B:D.

Phantom has multiple uses. It can be used in a Tornado Staller combo such as MF-L Phantom (Attack Mode) Cygnus 85 MF, which is currently known to outspin Duo Cygnus W145 WD if launched properly. However, it has a hard time winning against MF-M Duo Cygnus 230 MB because of reach issues.
Phantom as a low track stamina (i.e. Phantom (Stamina Mode) Hades/Cygnus 85/90/W105 WD) can give Meteo and a number of 145-height (or mid-track) Spin Equalizers a hard time.
However, Duo or at least Phantom on a B:D is preferred more against a majority of Spin Equalizers.

EDIT: To answer your question, its good to keep more options. You don't have to use Meteo or Phantom if you don't want to. You can just stick with different variations of Duo. It's up to you.

(Feb. 08, 2013  9:16 AM)Barreto Wrote: Forgot to ask, on: MF-H Flash ____ (CH120/S130/GB145/H145) (RF/R2F) which of thos 4 Tracks is the Best fot it?

I'd prefer CH120 because you have a better matchup against low-track defense users. Of course its 145 mode height is there to take on the 145 height and above tracked defense users.
You should be bothered a bit with phantom and meteo
my phantom orion 90 mf was able to perform an OS when it tornado stalled perfectly against MF-L Duo Cancer W145EWD
Meteo is a good spin-stealer,and cannot be neglected
About mld beating 145 and higher based stamina combos, my phantom giraffe 230mb beat mld tr145wd in the hyperstrike beystadium. When I checked wd I saw a bunch of paint from the stadium all over the tip so i'm thinking that phantom giraffe forced mld down.
^Thank you both. Haha, its that I can make all pre-Zero-G (although I have W145) combos in the list so choosing is a bit hard. Also the metagame where I'm at is at the pre-Zero-G point, at most I'm expecting to see 1 or 2 Synchroms (Not Top Tier from what I've seen).

If you don't mind me asking, what should be my setup for a Tournament? I'm expecting to see: Death based Defense; Fang, VariAres, and Flash based Attack; Scythe and Phantom based Stamina; and maybe Diablo based Balance. Plus there might be stuff like Meteo L Drago and Basalt.

The only pre-Zero-G parts I do not have are Cygnus and Unicorno II. The only Zero-G part I have is W145.
hey can you help me i have 289 beys but i wont give you that whole list cuz that will take hours
so here are pieces i BATTLE with
pegasis,horuseus,befall,leone,aquario,kerbecs,herculo,orion,lyra
big bang,jade,spiral,hades,rock,phantom,storm,evil,cyclone
destroyers spin track(gravity),befalls spintrack,2 101 spin track,2 145 spin track ,and 1 90 spin track
flat,wb,mwb,d,jb,es,es,fd

thanx any other combos you might want me to have there is a great chance i might have the peices
(Feb. 08, 2013  6:29 PM)Barreto Wrote: ^Thank you both. Haha, its that I can make all pre-Zero-G (although I have W145) combos in the list so choosing is a bit hard. Also the metagame where I'm at is at the pre-Zero-G point, at most I'm expecting to see 1 or 2 Synchroms (Not Top Tier from what I've seen).

If you don't mind me asking, what should be my setup for a Tournament? I'm expecting to see: Death based Defense; Fang, VariAres, and Flash based Attack; Scythe and Phantom based Stamina; and maybe Diablo based Balance. Plus there might be stuff like Meteo L Drago and Basalt.

The only pre-Zero-G parts I do not have are Cygnus and Unicorno II. The only Zero-G part I have is W145.

well for stamina your best bet is duo Aquario/ cancer gasher etc.. with 230d, then for more balance mb
defence i'd go with the traditional death kerbecs, aquario or bull, bd145 rdf
for attack flash, picies with s130 rf or variares with r145 rf
spinstealers and anti-attack are always an option let us know if you want a combo for those. hope I helped

I also have a question for true experts on spinstealers. For the combo meteo ldrago tr145, is ewd truly better than wd? because I seem to have a hard time beating duo aquario 230 mb and with wd I could beat it. so any sygestiond as to why I loose with ewd?

(Feb. 08, 2013  10:16 PM)superiorblader Wrote: hey can you help me i have 289 beys but i wont give you that whole list cuz that will take hours
destroyers spin track(gravity),befalls spintrack,2 101 spin track,2 145 spin track ,and 1 90 spin track

thanx any other combos you might want me to have there is a great chance i might have the peices

If your phantom is takara or hyperblade I would suggest phantom aquario ad145 d (ad145 if the spintrack from gravity destroyer
other than that I dont know what to tell you other than be more specific and if you have better parts an just more parts to list.
or you can always look in the advanced forum under competitive combos.
Hey guys I need some good combos for each type

Clear wheels: dragonis, unicorno II, L drago II, Perseus, pegasis II,Jupiter, Quetzalcoatl, crown, nemesis, l drago, Capricorn, unicorno, zurafa, wolf, Cetus, leone, pegasis, lacerta, horuceus, Aquila, Horogium, cancer, Kronos, Rex

Metal wheels: omega, blitz, meteo, gravity, Big Bang, jade, death, basalt, dark, scythe, nightmare, divine, lightning, screw, galaxy, ray, earth, grand

Tracks: 85, 100, c145, lw105, gb145, s130, ed145, 90, w105, d125, 105, wd145, t125, 125

Tips: xf, rsf, s, ewd, FGrin, rb, rdf, b, ds, f, mf, r2f, cs, mb, we'd, rs, ms, hf, BGrin
(Feb. 08, 2013  11:05 PM)Birdman3012 Wrote: Hey guys I need some good combos for each type

Clear wheels: dragonis, unicorno II, L drago II, Perseus, pegasis II,Jupiter, Quetzalcoatl, crown, nemesis, l drago, Capricorn, unicorno, zurafa, wolf, Cetus, leone, pegasis, lacerta, horuceus, Aquila, Horogium, cancer, Kronos, Rex

Metal wheels: omega, blitz, meteo, gravity, Big Bang, jade, death, basalt, dark, scythe, nightmare, divine, lightning, screw, galaxy, ray, earth, grand

Tracks: 85, 100, c145, lw105, gb145, s130, ed145, 90, w105, d125, 105, wd145, t125, 125

Tips: xf, rsf, s, ewd, f:d, rb, rdf, b, ds, f, mf, r2f, cs, mb, we'd, rs, ms, hf

Attack: Blitz Uncorno II 100 R2F

Defence: Death Cancer GB145 RDF/RSF/RB/CS

Stamina: Scythe Kronos/Cancer 100/90/85 (Use 100 to avoid scraping issues) EDS

Balance: Basalt Horogium (WD145?) R2F
Attack: Blitz/Basalt ________ 100/D125/GB145R2F
Defense: Death/Basalt _______ GB145RS/RSF/RB/R2F/CS (R2F only with Basalt)
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago ER145?EWD
Balance: not sure! sorry! (sometimes Basalt's Attack/Defense Combo goes here, because is called "Anti-Attack")

EDIT: BeybladePants11 you win this time!
Thank you Izhkoort and BeybladePants11. I have a lot of Metal faces and Mf2s and feather faces. Should I use them?
For Metal Faces you should definitely use them on your Attack, Defence, and Balance combos. You should use a Feather Face on your Stamina combos.
(Feb. 08, 2013  11:40 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: For Metal Faces you should definitely use them on your Attack, Defence, and Balance combos. You should use a Feather Face on your Stamina combos.

Let me add this: you can choose not to use MF or MF2 on attack combos but this is usually chosen for combos that don't need them necessarily, the catch is at the control, with more speed but less control can also be KO more easily

I think nowadays only Synchrom can choose to not use MSF

Be free to correct me people
(Feb. 08, 2013  10:24 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2013  6:29 PM)Barreto Wrote: ^Thank you both. Haha, its that I can make all pre-Zero-G (although I have W145) combos in the list so choosing is a bit hard. Also the metagame where I'm at is at the pre-Zero-G point, at most I'm expecting to see 1 or 2 Synchroms (Not Top Tier from what I've seen).

well for stamina your best bet is duo Aquario/ cancer gasher etc.. with 230d, then for more balance mb
defence i'd go with the traditional death kerbecs, aquario or bull, bd145 rdf
for attack flash, picies with s130 rf or variares with r145 rf
spinstealers and anti-attack are always an option let us know if you want a combo for those. hope I helped

I also have a question for true experts on spinstealers. For the combo meteo ldrago tr145, is ewd truly better than wd? because I seem to have a hard time beating duo aquario 230 mb and with wd I could beat it. so any sygestiond as to why I loose with ewd?

(Feb. 08, 2013  10:16 PM)superiorblader Wrote: hey can you help me i have 289 beys but i wont give you that whole list cuz that will take hours

If your phantom is takara or hyperblade I would suggest phantom aquario ad145 d (ad145 if the spintrack from gravity destroyer
other than that I dont know what to tell you other than be more specific and if you have better parts an just more parts to list.
or you can always look in the advanced forum under competitive combos.

thanx any others you got you never know what pieces i have pieces i haveTongue_out_wink
(Feb. 09, 2013  12:04 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2013  11:40 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: For Metal Faces you should definitely use them on your Attack, Defence, and Balance combos. You should use a Feather Face on your Stamina combos.

Let me add this: you can choose not to use MF or MF2 on attack combos but this is usually chosen for combos that don't need them necessarily, the catch is at the control, with more speed but less control can also be KO more easily

Using Metal Faces on Attack types actually reduce recoil, which helps it not get KO'd that easy.

i have alot of beys i dont want to list them or its going to take a long time so tell me some good bey combinations and i like stamina/defence type
(Feb. 09, 2013  2:24 AM)theeaglemann Wrote: i have alot of beys i dont want to list them or its going to take a long time so tell me some good bey combinations and i like stamina/defence type

If it is a huge list, you should just try putting spoilers.

Example:
Hello, my collection has once again received a boost, so here goes.
Looking for any and all competive combos I can make at this moment, Thanks in advance!
(Feb. 09, 2013  3:36 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello, my collection has once again received a boost, so here goes.
Looking for any and all competive combos I can make at this moment, Thanks in advance!

Attack: Flash Orion CH120 RF/R2F

Defence: Basalt Cancer (Gasher) 230RSF (Using CS would make it a balance type)

Stamina: Earth Cancer (Gasher) AD145WD

Balance: Basalt Cancer (Gasher) 230CS