spin track:w105, r145
performance tip:wb, jb, mb, f
(Jan. 15, 2013  2:36 PM)drastaruh Wrote: I need any combo
energy ring:aquario, zurafa
fusion wheel:poison, evil, rock, flame
spin track:w105, r145
performance tip:wb, jb, mb, f
best combos u can make would be flame/rock aquario w105/r145 mb
please list all of ur parts (if u have other parts) so we could help u more because these parts
are out classed XD
(Jan. 14, 2013  5:53 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:07 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What are the best Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance combos using these parts?

Note: 'D145' does not exist, D125 does.

Attack: Flash Horogium GB145/AD145 R2F/RF

Defense: Diablo/Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull BD145 RS/CS; Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull 90 RS
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F/RF

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull TH170/230 D; Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull AD145 WD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago R145/D125 EWD/WD

Balance: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull 230 CS

I can't think of any combo that could work well with Pegasis Dragooon or Dragooon Pegasis.

*facepalm* Whoops I meant DF145 lol XD. thx. btw for all the parts that can change modes, which mode is best for the combos (ex. Flash Horogium GB145/AD145 R2F/RF Attack mode or Stamina mode for Flash?))

[/quote]

Whoops I meant DF145 lol XD. thx. btw for all the parts that can change modes, which mode is best for the combos (ex. Flash Horogium GB145/AD145 R2F/RF Attack mode or Stamina mode for Flash?))
[/quote]

Defenitly attack.

Whoops I meant DF145 lol XD. thx. btw for all the parts that can change modes, which mode is best for the combos (ex. Flash Horogium GB145/AD145 R2F/RF Attack mode or Stamina mode for Flash?))
[/quote]

Defenitly attack.

[/quote]

But what about the other combos?
I also think that meteo ad145 EWD would be worth trying, but I'm not quite sure, so try it if you want but if not definitely go with what Vixxterity told you.
(Jan. 15, 2013  9:26 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2013  9:23 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote:

Defenitly attack.

[/quote]

[/quote]
I'm not an expert with diablo but for the meteo combo he told you, absorb mode is best. those are the only other combos i saw with more than one mode.
(Jan. 15, 2013  9:29 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: I also think that meteo ad145 EWD would be worth trying, but I'm not quite sure, so try it if you want but if not definitely go with what Vixxterity told you.
(Jan. 15, 2013  9:26 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2013  9:23 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote:

Defenitly attack.

[/quote]
I'm not an expert with diablo but for the meteo combo he told you, absorb mode is best. those are the only other combos i saw with more than one mode.

[/quote]

What about the tracks?
Hi Guys! I need to a MFB combo STAMINA WITH DEFENSE! GrinD
Here Are My Beyblades.
I Have 2 L Drago Destroy
Earth Eagle
Diablo Nemesis
Samurai Ifraid
Pirates Orojya
Death Quetzalcoatl
Lightning L Drago
Flame Byxis
Burn FireBlaze
Sol Blaze
Ray Unicorno
Hell Kerbecs
Rock Leone
Screw Capricorne
Bakushin Susanow
Gravity Perseus
Thermal Lacerta
Rock Giraffe
Rock Scorpio
Meteo L Drago
Big Bang Pegasis

And I have a spare Claw track , Galaxy Fusion wheel , Screw Fusion Wheel , 100 track and a lot of Bottoms! Thanks!
(Jan. 16, 2013  10:38 AM)Unique Wrote: Hi Guys! I need to a MFB combo STAMINA WITH DEFENSE! :DD
Here Are My Beyblades.
Thanks!

Try Death (Defense Mode) Kerbecs BD145 CS. It should be able to grind away a good amount of 145 tracked/B:D stamina while still have a decent amount of defense.

Other combos you could try:
Defense: Diablo (Balance Mode) Kerbecs BD145 CS/RDF
Spin Equalizer: Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF
Defense + Anti-Spin Equalizer: Death (Defense Mode) Kerbecs BD145 RDF

Hope this helps. Also add metal faces to these combos if possible too.
Any combo to defeat meteo l-drago lw105 wd/ewd
(Jan. 15, 2013  9:40 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What about the tracks?

About the tracks, definitely GB145 on the Flash combo first. As for stamina, I'd personally go for 230 first on Basalt, but TH170's also still viable as an alternative. Whichever works best for you.

As for the modes for Diablo, I'd personally put Diablo in Balance Mode in both the Defense and the Anti-Attack combos I've suggested, mainly just to balance the weight distribution a bit more and give it more control.

You're welcome to try Diablo on Attack Mode for the Anti-Attack combo if it gives its more aggression or leverage. Just dual test battle with a friend using your Flash combo against it, visa versa, to find out which mode is better for you.

I just got Hyperblade's Diablo a few days ago. I'm still giving it a test run. So far the threads that I'm looking up aren't really clear which modes to use for Diablo, so I'm still assuming Balance.
(Jan. 16, 2013  11:25 AM)Dawnhikaripip Wrote: Any combo to defeat meteo l-drago lw105 wd/ewd

Try MF-H Duo/Phantom/Basalt _____ BGrin or MF-M Death _____ BGrin, if possible.

There's countless of other counters.

It would be helpful if you can list your parts as well.
ultimate meteo l-drago asault combo?? anyone..
any combo for ultimate meteo-ldrago assault?
can i make a good combo with these(tomorow i will get more)
tips:f, s, jb, bs, b, es
track:w105, 230, 125
fusion wheels:poison, rock, mercury, flame, storm
energy rings:libra, aquario, zurafa
(Jan. 16, 2013  1:24 PM)Nikroach Wrote: ultimate meteo l-drago asault combo?? anyone..
It's not very good metal + clear wheel, but I guess you could make Meteo L-Drago Assault BD145LRF for attack.

(Jan. 16, 2013  1:40 PM)drastaruh Wrote: can i make a good combo with these(tomorow i will get more)
No good combos there. The only good parts you have are 230 Track and Aquario.

(Jan. 16, 2013  1:40 PM)drastaruh Wrote: can i make a good combo with these(tomorow i will get more)
[/quote]
No good combos there. The only good parts you have are 230 Track and Aquario.
[/quote]

actually i made mercury libra 125bs and it rocks
(Jan. 16, 2013  3:01 PM)drastaruh Wrote: actually i made mercury libra 125bs and it rocks
It's still outclassed by customs of the current meta.
(Jan. 16, 2013  2:32 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2013  1:24 PM)Nikroach Wrote: ultimate meteo l-drago asault combo?? anyone..
It's not very good metal + clear wheel, but I guess you could make Meteo L-Drago Assault BD145LRF for attack.

I'm sorry, but I did testing on this, and the Assault ver works better with GB145 and LRF, from old testing against Basalt. It's still no where near top tier, but does better than BD145 for sure, at least IIRC and IMO. Changing it to MF would be better, but still a flawed concept.

I need some for me and some for my friends.

I have (need defense/stamina mostly, also need attack with parts from rock zurafa):
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Fury Capricorn 100HF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Inferno Sagittario 145S
Midnight Bull 125SF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
(shoudl I buy Ray Striker to get more good combos?)

Friend has (needs any good combos):
Ray Striker D125CS
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Fury Capricorn 100HF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Poison Zurafa S130MB

Another friend (also needs any combos):
Counter Leone 145D
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina GB145S
Rock Aries ED145B
And an Aquario energy ring, 100 or 105 and HF
hey
can you improve this combo for me and my friends
basalt pisces i think t125 wd and earth unicorno t125 and pisces performance tip

wer can i find beys to buy in S.A
can you make me a combo with this beys?
thank you so much ^^
infinity libra
meteo l drago
burn phoenix
pegasus bb01
hell kerbecs
earth eagle
lightning l drago
thermal pisces
ray unicorno

this are some beys that I don't use and I want to make a special combo for tournaments :p
are DARK and MAD fusion wheels the same?
(Jan. 17, 2013  8:17 PM)drastaruh Wrote: are DARK and MAD fusion wheels the same?

Nope they aren't, Mad is the light wheel equivalent of Dark, but is practically useless, as all light wheels weigh about 5-6 grams :p

Anyway, i'm preparing for a tourney on Sunday, andI have now way of getting CH120 befor then for
MF Flash Orion CH120RF. So I thought of things to replace it. Could I use:

Plain 125 as my friend has had my D125 for two months now -___-
Plain 130 (no S130)
WA130
AD145 (not got W145 as I hate Synchrome.)
R145 (heard it works alright)

Need a reply asap
Thanks
(Jan. 17, 2013  9:07 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2013  8:17 PM)drastaruh Wrote: are DARK and MAD fusion wheels the same?

Nope they aren't, Mad is the light wheel equivalent of Dark, but is practically useless, as all light wheels weigh about 5-6 grams :p

Anyway, i'm preparing for a tourney on Sunday, andI have now way of getting CH120 befor then for
MF Flash Orion CH120RF. So I thought of things to replace it. Could I use:

Plain 125 as my friend has had my D125 for two months now -___-
Plain 130 (no S130)
WA130
AD145 (not got W145 as I hate Synchrome.)
R145 (heard it works alright)

Need a reply asap
Thanks

ad145 and 125 are the best replacements for ch120
(Jan. 17, 2013  7:41 PM)Meteo L Drago Wrote: can you make me a combo with this beys?
thank you so much ^^
infinity libra
meteo l drago
burn phoenix
pegasus bb01
hell kerbecs
earth eagle
lightning l drago
thermal pisces
ray unicorno

this are some beys that I don't use and I want to make a special combo for tournaments :p

Defense: Earth Kerbecs BD145 CS

Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago (Absorb) D125 WD

Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS

The bolded combos is what I recommend the most, since those are your best combos.

(Jan. 17, 2013  4:51 PM)DJDoo Wrote: I need some for me and some for my friends.

For you:
Attack: Vulcan Horuseus/Lightning L-Drago R145/100 RF

For your friend with the Ray Striker:
Attack: Vulcan Horuseus/Lightning L-Drago S130/D125/100 HF/CS (If CS is aggressive)

For your friend with the Counter Leone:
Attack: Gravity Destroyer (Stamina) GB145/100 HF
Spin Equalizer: Gravity Destroyer (Stamina) ED145 D (Left Spin)

Getting a Ray Striker (mainly for the CS tip) can help, but not with the parts that you have so far. CS is good on a 230, E230, or BD145 track and mainly used in Defense and Balance combos with metal wheels such as Twisted, Diablo, Duo (Takara Tomy/Sonokong), and Phantom (Hasbro's Hyperblade or Takara Tomy/Sonokong).

PM me if you want advice on what to buy next
or ask here, since its the proper place: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863