Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:43 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: thanks
but I am still wondering If basalt befall 105wd is still a good combo

Its not top tier. Basalt is now outclassed in terms of stamina/defense by Duo & Phantom. But to make this combo better try:

Basalt____AD145/W145 WD
Basalt_____BD145 CS
but which bey has ewd
You can get EWD from Random Booster vol. 6 Killer Beafowl or from SBS Nightmare Rex.
(Dec. 05, 2012  1:42 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: but which bey has ewd

You can get it from Evil Befaowl in Hasbro. But it should be WD. EWD would work tho.
(Nov. 29, 2012  11:33 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125 RF/R2F
Defense: Basalt Aquario AD145CS
Stamina: Basalt Aquario 90/AD145WD

For the stamina combo why not EWD?
WD has more stamina than EWD. Actually, you can say that WD is one of the best stamina bottom.

I am wondering why ewd is better then wd, ewd is used in most combos
EWD has an eternal tip, which is why it is popular now days, mainly because of it's ability to add some LAD in the 0G stadia. On the other hand, it helps Dragooon and Meteo in spin stealing, due to it's 'eternal' nature.

WD is still better for stamina in general though, IIRC, EWD risks easy KOes and faulty mechanics.
EWD in Zero G Stadium sometimes can "go crazy" especially when hit hard or swayed hard. So, personally I don't like using it in Zero G Stadium. But if you use it in BB-10, it is quite calm.
Like how EDS does when hit really hard?
EDS is quite similar to EWD in a Zero-G stadium. Both do just fine if launched well on their "sharp portion", but if launched in a way that they tilt on their flatter part, they move around a lot and self-KO easily. Even if you launch well, its easy for these tips to tip over on their flat parts- because of the swaying.
So all this eternal tips are quite unsafe, haha!
Need the best two combos:

Fusion wheel:
Hades
Galaxy
Cyber
Flame
Storm

Energy Ring:
Pegasus
Pegasus II
Kerbecs
Aquario
Bull

Spin Track:
BD145
W105

Performance tip:
DS
R2F
HF/S
F
Flat

Thanks
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode) for Stamina.
Hades Kerbecs BD145R2F (Boost Mode) for somewhat of a heavy attacking combo...
When EDS is worn, even when not hit hard, it will be aggresive but EWD in Zero G Stadium is different. It will move erratically & eventually self KO.
Oh, so you were talking about a worn EDS? Sorry, I think I missed out on that point! Tongue_out

Apologies!
Update on some new beys! Attack, Stamina, Defense and Balance please...
5 Metal Faces
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Rock Aries ED145B
Ray Striker D125CS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Gravity Destroyer 130F (Attack Ver.)
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Rock Aquario 125__
Meteo L-Drago 85XF (Assault Ver.)
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Phantom Orion BGrin
Dark Bull H145SD
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Spiral Capricorne 90MF

MF meteo L-drago CH120EWD (I think that's a spin stealer)
I don't the much about the awful hasbro interpretations of 4D so I can't help much more...
Luck, you do know that's the Assault Version, not Absorb or Original XD Thanks anyway for the Spin steal combo Wink
C A R PPPP ! ! !
Missed that bit xD
Herculeo777 Try these 3!
Metal Face Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD -Defense
Metal Face Hades Pegasis 85XF -Attack
Normal Face Burn Gasher DF145SD -Stamina
For Balance try out the top tier combo- Twisted Bull 230CS!
No
No
No
And, sure why not?
BUT SERIOUSLY!
Replace burn for phantom atleast,
85 is way to low
XF is way outclassed by R2F
AD145 is not a defense part, neither's WD.
@ Luck: Don't worry it's fine
JonesBreaker93: Thanks for the combos Grin I think the attack combo could be better, R2F and MF are better than XF, and Hades could be something else like Cosmic or Vulcan? And also to everyone, I forgot to add Spiral Capricorne to the list, so it's one you can use Smile
Herculeo777:
I fixed a couple of fatal errors to Jones's Wink
BTW, does cosmic outclass your other attack wheels?
(Just wondering how it compares to big bang)
Yeah I didnt really read all the parts you had, Meh bad. I kinda just browsed and then threw some together. But personally I dont like R2F. I prefer RF or MF and Yeah you can take out burn for phantom and change SD to WD. And no, actually Hades___85__ IS really good! (as long as you can launch well enought not to self KO lolz) And since when is Armor Defense 145 Not a defense part? Oh P.S. if you wanna use Phantom for your stamina, change the CW to Kerbecs, And the Spin Track to 230.
(Dec. 05, 2012  8:54 PM)Luck Wrote: No
No
No
And, sure why not?
BUT SERIOUSLY!
Replace burn for phantom atleast,
85 is way to low
XF is way outclassed by R2F
AD145 is not a defense part, neither's WD.

85 still out-classes 90 and 100, so the 85 bit is fine.