"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Not for any of the same quality as the others, sorry. I'd recommend you buy a pack of Custom Metal Faces, though. Your Attack combo's could really use the MF-H. Smile
@Insomniac Who sells MF-H's? I can only find the regular MF's and MF2's
Is this one the WBO or Online?
BTW, This question belongs in 'purchase consultation'.
I thought mf2's were mf-h's... whatever. Anyway, which is better for defense:
MF-H Duo aquario 230rdf/cs or
MF-H Duo aquario BD145rdf/cs???
MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RDF/CS I think...
And do you mean MF-H or MF2? Haha XD
(BTW... I thought that too. And I still do)
Can someone tell me my best Congo and which to use use the most
in spoiler
OK Firstly;
Congo?
Secondly;
Spoiler? What spoiler?

EDIT: Found it:
It's probably Meteo L-Drago CH120____ (I think)
hey guys can you tell me which bey is better
earth orso ad45wd
or rock crown ad145wd
most peple say that earth orso is better
(Nov. 23, 2012  10:37 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hey guys can you tell me which bey is better
earth orso ad45wd
or rock crown ad145wd
Earth orso ad145wd, but it is outclassed anyway.
(Nov. 23, 2012  8:57 PM)blade2113 Wrote: Can someone tell me my best Congo and which to use use the most
in spoiler

Meteo L-Drago II AD145R2F (Destabilizer)

(Nov. 23, 2012  10:37 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hey guys can you tell me which bey is better
earth orso ad45wd
or rock crown ad145wd

Neither would fare very well at a modern tournament, but Earth Orso is, by far, the better of the two Stamina-wise.

EDIT: Beaten by JinbeeTheShark!
can any one tell which combo should i make and use at a modern tournament i have
rock orso d125b
earth eagle 145wd
divine crown tr145d
beat lynx ad145wd
spiral lyre ed145mf

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileGrinGrinGrinTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out
You're best combo would probably be Beat Lynx AD145MF, which is an Attack type. You could also use the Earth Orso combo you mentioned previously for Stamina, but neither combos are especially great.

If you want to know what to buy next to improve your combos, you should head on over to the "Purchase Consultation" thread for advice. Smile
ok but tommorow i am having my b day party and i am sure i am getting ultimate gravity destroyer attack
would that help
my best combo i have is MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS. Can anyone tell me if i this is a good combo and if i can make this combo better? Uncertain
Your combo can serve as a mediocre Defense type. If you swap out its CS for RDF, then, you'd have yourself a pretty good Equalizing combo.

(Nov. 23, 2012  11:09 PM)Xephere1316 Wrote: my best combo i have is MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS. Can anyone tell me if i this is a good combo and if i can make this combo better? Uncertain

its not bad but its outclassed
(Nov. 23, 2012  11:09 PM)Xephere1316 Wrote: my best combo i have is MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS. Can anyone tell me if i this is a good combo and if i can make this combo better? Uncertain

if i was you this is what i would do if you have these parts
earth perseus ed145cs
Ray Perseus is an illegal setup...

(Nov. 23, 2012  11:09 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: ok but tommorow i am having my b day party and i am sure i am getting ultimate gravity destroyer attack
would that help

Not really. :\
(But Happy Birthday all the same!)
ok but tommorow i am having my b day party and i am sure i am getting ultimate gravity destroyer attack
would that help

Not really. :\

ok i guess i will post wich beyblades i am getting maybe there will be a change thanks for your help Tongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out
Earth Perseus is illegal as well.
To be clear, the Perseus/Destroyer Clear Wheel may not be used legally with any other Metal Wheel than Gravity.
like what do you mean by illegal do you mean its not allowed
Well first of all, it doesn't fit on there, so it doesn't even exist. And second, you're not allowed to use it competitively.
(Nov. 23, 2012  11:14 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote:

its not bad but its outclassed

if i was you this is what i would do if you have these parts
earth perseus ed145cs

u can't use earth with perseus and doesn't ed145 suck? :\
no ed145 dosent suck calm down xphere
(Nov. 23, 2012  11:30 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: no ed145 dosent suck calm down xphere

oh ok lol i thought ed145 sucks. Im not angry dude haha
i know your not its just that when some one says somthing which has an opisset answer i say calm down
sorry if i got you mad or somthing