"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 10, 2012  4:37 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Zero-G combos please.
Parts below.
MSF Reviser Dragoon BD145CS.Try that.....

i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please I NEED A COMBO THAT CAN BEAT MY BEST WHICH IS TWISTED TEMPO WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK . can i have a bey that can beat it without any of its parts
(Nov. 10, 2012  4:51 AM)darkwizard Wrote: i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please I NEED A COMBO THAT CAN BEAT MY BEST WHICH IS TWISTED TEMPO WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK . can i have a bey that can beat it without any of its parts
Defense:Twisted/Diablo PegasusII BD145/230 MB
Attack:Cosmic Pegasus GB145RF
Stamina:Hades Kerbecs BD145WD

Hope this helps ^-^
please tell me what the numbers and letters mean
(Nov. 10, 2012  4:56 AM)darkwizard Wrote: please tell me what the numbers and letters mean
They Are track and tip names.

"The Numbers" stand for the height of the tracks."The Letters" stand for it's name.For instance,MB stands for Metal Ball(poison zurafa tip) and RF stands for Rubber Flat(storm pegasus tip).For more info,feel free to take a look at our BeyWiki,or just do a search BeyBladeWiki^-^

NOTE:BeyWiki is more accurate,but Beyblade Wiki is reliable for anime and articles that our wiki doesn't have.

(Nov. 10, 2012  4:56 AM)darkwizard Wrote: please tell me what the numbers and letters mean

If you don't know whatthey mean, then you really should do more research on Beyblades.
Hey! I need some good combos!(no duh lol) parts only. I already have customers ones of this forum...

Metal wheel(fusion)
Rock(x4)
Storm(x4)
Galaxy
Evil(killer)
Flame
Hyper
Cyber
Grand
Torch(cloud)

Clear wheel
Gemios
Zurafa
Orso
Lacerta
Wolf
Libra
Cetus
Aquario
Capricorn
Sagitarrio
Pegasus
Bull
Pegasus2
Spin track

W105
Tornado? (Libra)
Claw(sagitario)(x2)
Storm capricorns Uncertain
Perseus st.
H105
Rubber (zurafa)

Performance tip
Rubber spike
L2f
Sd(x2)
R2f
Q
Es(useless now practically)
F
Sf.
Jb
And cs
(Nov. 10, 2012  7:05 AM)Gr33ndr4g0n Wrote: Hey! I need some good combos!(no duh lol) parts only. I already have customers ones of this forum...

Metal wheel(fusion)
Rock(x4)
Storm(x4)
Galaxy
Evil(killer)
Flame
Hyper
Cyber
Grand
Torch(cloud)

Clear wheel
Gemios
Zurafa
Orso
Lacerta
Wolf
Libra
Cetus
Aquario
Capricorn
Sagitarrio
Pegasus
Bull
Pegasus2
Spin track

W105
Tornado? (Libra)
Claw(sagitario)(x2)
Storm capricorns Uncertain
Perseus st.
H105
Rubber (zurafa)

Performance tip
Rubber spike
L2f
Sd(x2)
R2f
Q
Es(useless now practically)
F
Sf.
Jb
And cs

@ Gr33ndr4g0n You really don't have much to work with, I will try to get you your best combos but they might not work against some stronger combos,

Attack: Rock/Storm ______ T125RF/F (F If in Hasbro) *Lots of Diffrent Options for Track*
Defense: Grand Aquario C145/R145CS
Stamina: Flame/Grand Bull/Aquario AD145SD (Perseus Spin Track)
Destabilizar: Flame/Evil Aquaro/Bull/Libra 100SF/JB

these are seriously outclassed combos but the Best you got, You shuold get a Gravity peresus since you get a Solid Stamina Set Up Spin Stealer and Attack, You should at least grab a Earth for Defense but better something like Basalt/Twisted, for Stamian aim for Hades/Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost) it is quite decent, there are also some nice TT products you could buy and check out the compeitive combos list for some ideas.

Aw dangit really? Well that sucks. Well ill pick up more beys whenever I can. Any suggestions? (Hasbro)
I have some good combos I have used and have worked well:
Twisted Tempo 230WB
Dark Tempo 125WD (somehow this works Tongue_out)
Rock Aquario 125FS

Hope these work for people Smile

(Nov. 10, 2012  2:25 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: I have some good combos I have used and have worked well:
Twisted Tempo 230WB
Rock Aquario 125FS

All of those are Pretty bad. You need to list out your parts so we may help you.

P.S., this isn't the place to make recommendations, it's legitimate combos...
(Nov. 10, 2012  2:25 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: I have some good combos I have used and have worked well:
Twisted Tempo 230WB
Rock Aquario 125FS

Okay Twisted tempo 230 WB is okay but the others are not. List your parts so we can help you create better ones

The last two are pretty much useless.
Twisted would be better with Kerbecs and CS.
Also, could someone make me a good combo from these beys I own?
Rock Aquario 125SF (Tip broken)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Grin
(Nov. 10, 2012  2:30 PM)Kujikato Wrote: The last two are pretty much useless.
Twisted would be better with Kerbecs and CS.
I'll try work on changing those to your suggestions Smile
(Nov. 10, 2012  2:31 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Also, could someone make me a good combo from these beys I own?
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Grin
Attack:Ray striker 100 R2F/F
Defense:Twisted Aquario ____ CS
Stamina:Twisted Aquario DF145/145 WD
Hope this helps you
Cosmic ____ D125 R2F

Twisted Aquario W105 WD
Oh thanks for that Smile I'll see if they work well
Defense: Twisted Aquario ____ CS (I'd personally use DF145...)

EDIT: Aw... Beaten! XD
thanks Smile These replies are pouring in...hehe XD
Also, could someone make me a good combo from these beys I own?
Dark Wolf DF145FS
MF Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Grin
Soz forgot to add the MF :L
i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please I NEED A COMBO THAT CAN BEAT MY BEST WHICH IS TWISTED TEMPO WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK ans doest use any of the pieces PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PIECES LIKE STORM PEGASUS WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK (NOT A GOOD COMBO I KNOW I AM JUST THROWING THINGS OUT THERE)
energy rings - tempo , perseus , l-drago , l-drago II , pegasus III , herculeo , capricon II , uranus , orion , sagitario II , leone II
fuson wheels - phantom , flash , cyber , rock , twisted/basalt , big bang , duo , spiral , gravity , hell/hades , lightning , meteo , fang
spin tracks - 230 , 145 , 90 , 85 , lw105 , ed145 , ch120 , 130 , ad145 , sw145 , bd145 , 100 , d125 ,
perfrmance tips - es , wd , wb , mf , f , lf , hf , w2d , rf , rs , ewd
4d bottoms - b:d , f:d
i also have a mf-h
Hello DarkWizard, I have a good combo for you that would beat that Twisted Tempo.

***Flame Byxis230WD (That's Byxis' Energy Ring, Saggitario's Fusion Wheel, Byxis' Spin Track and Tempo's Tip Smile Let me know if you need more help if it doesn't work.

Herculeo777
(Nov. 10, 2012  3:05 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Hello DarkWizard, I have a good combo for you that would beat that Twisted Tempo.

***Flame Byxis230WD (That's Byxis' Energy Ring, Saggitario's Fusion Wheel, Byxis' Spin Track and Tempo's Tip Smile Let me know if you need more help if it doesn't work.

Herculeo777

flame byxis can easily be beaten by twisted tempo as its height is 145 and because of its weight
that is regular flame byxis i fails when i put it up against it
(Nov. 10, 2012  3:09 PM)darkwizard Wrote: that is regular flame byxis it fails when i put it up against it

post 20000 yay
(Nov. 10, 2012  3:01 PM)dragonFang101 Wrote: energy rings - tempo , perseus , l-drago , l-drago II , pegasus III , herculeo , capricon II , uranus , orion , sagitario II , leone II
fuson wheels - phantom , flash , cyber , rock , twisted/basalt , big bang , duo , spiral , gravity , hell/hades , lightning , meteo , fang
spin tracks - 230 , 145 , 90 , 85 , lw105 , ed145 , ch120 , 130 , ad145 , sw145 , bd145 , 100 , d125 ,
perfrmance tips - es , wd , wb , mf , f , lf , hf , w2d , rf , rs , ewd
4d bottoms - b:d , f:d
i also have a mf-h

Attack: Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF
Defense: Twisted Tempo 100WD
Stamina: Just use Phantom Orion BGrin
Balance: Lightning L-Drago GB145 WB
Okay dark Wizard i'll make another one