"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I have blitz unicorno 100RSF , nightmare rex UW145EWD , basalt horogium 130RS and VariAres DD.
Can u guy help me for a stamina type bey.
You cant make any really good stamina bey other than Basalt___130EWD with your parts, try getting a Duo or Phantom and W145 and Aquario/Cancer CW's and then you can make top-tier stamina combos....! Smile
Hello can someone build me some ok beys? I don't think I have any top-tier parts, so please try to work with what I've got please.
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:44 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Hello can someone build me some ok beys? I don't think I have any top-tier parts, so please try to work with what I've got please.

You have some very viable options to go head to head with top tiers don't worry while outclassed certainly not greatly!
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125RF/R2F (Counter Mode)
Defense: Earth Aquario 100/230CS (Kinda Outclassed but the best you have)
Stamina: Earth Aquario AD145WD
Left Spin Defense: Gravity Destroyer 100/ED145/230 (?) CS (Defense Mode Weak Launch)
Spin Stealer: Gravity Destroyer ED145/100WD (Defense Mode)
What are the best combos out of:
Wing Pegasus 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Bull 100F
Spare DF105, LRF
Metal Faces
-Thanks
(Oct. 29, 2012  5:57 PM)blankpage Wrote: What are the best combos out of:
Wing Pegasus 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Bull 100F
Spare DF105, LRF
Metal Faces
-Thanks

duo aquario230mb
Hello again Gentlemen, i'm thinking of making a stamina type with the beys i have, i realise they are older beys so please do not penalise me for not having all the new ones. most of the people i play with only have older beys too.

which of these would i start with Burn, Cyber, Dark, Flame, Night,Poison, Storm, Thermal or Torch?
I was thinking maybe burn?
(Oct. 29, 2012  5:57 PM)blankpage Wrote:
Balance: MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB
Spin Equalizer: L Drago Guardian DF10LRF (sorta outclassed by Killerken Dragooon CH120/DF105LRF/RF)
Any attack Phoenic combos? Just need names, as I most likely have the suggested parts
(Oct. 29, 2012  9:04 PM)BurningShadow Wrote: Any attack Phoenic combos? Just need names, as I most likely have the suggested parts
I've heard MSF-H-Phoenic Phoenic S130R2F is quite good.
(Oct. 28, 2012  11:48 PM)6ixty9ine Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  11:02 PM)*Billy* Wrote: Burn was a amazing wheel for stamina but Phantom is Basically next Gen Burn, Thermal basically slams on recoil wheels from what I know of but doesn't have enough stamina to compete with things like Duo Phantom or even Earth but killed Burn, all Legend Wheels are horrid, only a few of them are OK and none of them abe to compete with Top Tier things or even 2nd tier for that matter maybe equal if not worse to tier 3.

What would you put under "top tier"?
Last time I checked, there's a topic for Top Tiers. Cyber and Thunder did pretty well for a Legend Wheel, Thunder can be used it place of Libra, it combos such as Libra C145WB, and Cyber can be used in Pegasis 145RF.

Which parts are useful/nearly essential for a balance combo? (so i can make my "own" combo)
First we kind of need to know what parts you have...
Unless you have a lot of money and you're wondering what to spend it on, in which case I believe that that question belongs on the purchase consultation thread.
(Oct. 29, 2012  6:13 PM)6ixty9ine Wrote: Hello again Gentlemen, i'm thinking of making a stamina type with the beys i have, i realise they are older beys so please do not penalise me for not having all the new ones. most of the people i play with only have older beys too.

which of these would i start with Burn, Cyber, Dark, Flame, Night,Poison, Storm, Thermal or Torch?
I was thinking maybe burn?

Burn would be a good place to start since it's the best Stamina Wheel you have.
Luck: This question is likely for a Q&A but because is for making a combo, they will send that question here if i post it there, is not for purchase consultation because i will not buy today.
Also is better to ask here because i want have the chance to choose the parts from top-tiers ones.
then i elaborate the question that way because if i say "i want a balance combo" generally one person comes and say 1 combo, and that's it but i want a little more than that (example, people often suggests about a defense combo with CS has it's tip, but someone gave a more detailed explanation of different tips, making me decided use RB)
I'm trying to make a good defense type combo. So far my best is Death leone AD145WD. I am willing to go out and by more (cus its nearly christmas) if they are crucial parts in the combo.
Death Leone AD145WD is a Stamina combo, and it's fairly decent. Remember, even though it has Defense in the name of the part, doesn't mean it's for defense...

Get Hell Kerbecs Firsrt. BD145 is a vital use for defense. And CS on Ray Striker is also good. Lastly, get a MF-H pack. MF-H is important for defense.

That will give you MF-H Death Kerbecs BD145CS, something good...at least for now...
(Oct. 29, 2012  11:34 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: You cant make any really good stamina bey other than Basalt___130EWD with your parts, try getting a Duo or Phantom and W145 and Aquario/Cancer CW's and then you can make top-tier stamina combos....! Smile

Can u give me a great defence combo bey?
If you want a good Defense combo, you should look at the Defense section of the top-tier list.
(Oct. 30, 2012  2:17 PM)Insomniac Wrote: If you want a good Defense combo, you should look at the Defense section of the top-tier list.

Where might I find this list?
You can find it in competitive combos, right under this forum.
EDIT: forgot to add my question.
Which is better...?
mf Death Aquario 230rs
mf Basalt Aquario 230rs
(Oct. 30, 2012  6:47 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: You can find it in competitive combos, right under this forum.
EDIT: forgot to add my question.
Which is better...?
mf Death Aquario 230rs
mf Basalt Aquario 230rs
Death=Low Weight, low recoil, Spin-Stealers dork work well against it
Basalt=High Weight, some recoil
Can someone make me a list of combinations for attack,stamina,defence and balance.I will find all of the parts you write but just make me a list.Please!
We still don't know all of your parts, so all we can do is direct you to the top-tiers list. Speechless
i need a combo my beys are
earth eagle 145wd(2)
twisted tempo 145wd
evil befall uw145ewd
flame byxis 230wd
cyber aquario 105rf
burn fireblaze 135ms
flame serpent sw145f
ray stikers d125cs(2)
grand cetus wd145rs
meteo ldrago assult 85ex
flame libra t125es