"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Combo's with death wheel? ?
(Oct. 15, 2012  9:46 PM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Combo's with death wheel? ?
MF-H Death(Defence) Aquario BD145CS
Death(Defence) Cancer W145WD

Really sorry for the repost, but nobody has answered my question yet.
Quote:Okay, listing my parts and beys. Any good combos? Also, please specify the mode. Thanks!
Big Bang Pegasis F:D
Diablo Nemisis X:D
L-Drago Destroy F:S
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Killer Pisces ED145WD
Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
Grand Ketos WD145RS (worn)
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Poison Pegasis ED145JB
Fury Capricorne 100HF (missing track and tip -_-)
Also, I may be getting the Utimate DX Set, if you have the time, please list their combos combined with the parts I already have. Thanks!
Wing Pegasis 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD
Plus, of course the Ultimate DX Set comes with a Metal Face Set, so add that in as well! :)
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:24 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Really sorry for the repost, but nobody has answered my question yet.
Quote:Okay, listing my parts and beys. Any good combos? Also, please specify the mode. Thanks!
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Diablo Nemisis XGrin
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Killer Pisces ED145WD
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Poison Pegasis ED145JB
Fury Capricorne 100HF (missing track and tip Tired)
Also, I may be getting the Utimate DX Set, if you have the time, please list their combos combined with the parts I already have. Thanks!
Wing Pegasis 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD
Plus, of course the Ultimate DX Set comes with a Metal Face Set, so add that in as well! Smile

defence: diablo pegasus2 gb145 rs
spin steal: l drago destroy wd145/sw145 wd
attack: big bang (omni) capricorn 100 hf
stamina:earth ketos sw145 wd

i normally dont like big bang attack combos but thats what you have
use wing to replace diablo when u get it
also replace earth with duo (stamina)
hf with wf
rs or mb can be used there
use mfh on any combo u want up there
ldrago gaurdian can be used in place of ldrago destroy

balence:duo (attack) nemissis 230 mb
ed145 can be used for defence too
and diablo can be used 4 attack but after u have wing k
Nemisis's Wheel is imbalanced though. Can Virgo or Pegasis work for the Balance combo: MF-H Duo Pegasis/Virgo 230MB. Because I've heard other people suggesting Pegasis for that combo.
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:24 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Really sorry for the repost, but nobody has answered my question yet.
Okay, listing my parts and beys. Any good combos? Also, please specify the mode. Thanks!
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Diablo Nemisis XGrin
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Killer Pisces ED145WD
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Poison Pegasis ED145JB
Fury Capricorne 100HF (missing track and tip Tired)
Wing Pegasis 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD
Plus, of course the Ultimate DX Set comes with a Metal Face Set, so add that in as well! Smile
Attack: MF-H Diablo ______ GB145LRF
Defence: MF-H Diablo Capricorn GB145RS
Stamina: Earth Capricorn 90/100WD
and maybe gb145 on attack with diablo
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:21 AM)HinTin Wrote: and maybe gb145 on attack with diablo you can use sw145 in its place
For Attack with Diablo, GB145 is better then SW145 becuase SW145 has too mcuh recoil
pisces is good
i already fixed that during my edit
Okay, just asking, isn't LRF designed for reverse rotating beys? Or can you use them in right spin Beyblades?
And it kinda looks like Anti Attack.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:24 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Okay, just asking, isn't LRF designed for reverse rotating beys? Or can you use them in right spin Beyblades?
And it kinda looks like Anti Attack.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It can work but R²F and RF are better and this is Attack

yes using diablo on an attack bottom is anti attack
if u dont agree thats your problem but i find using diablo kerbecs w145 mf beats flash orion w145 mf but cant beat a top-tier defence
are there any good combos with TH170 or are the combos outclassed
Energy Rings: Aries/virgo/leone/striker/horoseus/byxis/orso/pegasus/zurafa 1,2&3 /perseus/wolf/scorpio/kerbecs/bull/cetus/lacerta/sagittario 2/orion/nemesis/L-Drago 1&3
Metal Wheels: Rock/earth/storm/lightning/gravity/hyper/vulcan/grand/flame/ray/torch/galaxy/basalt x2/hell/Diablo/Flash/Phantom/night/mid-night/Big Bang/Destructor
TracksGrinF145/125/D125/WA130/AD145/GB145/SW145/WD145/230/145/105/85/BD145/DF145/FGrin/S130/ LW105/TH170
Tips:WD/R2F/RF/D/BGrin/XGrin/JB/WB/HF/DS/MB/LF

(Oct. 16, 2012  1:17 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: are there any good combos with TH170 or are the combos outclassed
Energy Rings: Aries/virgo/leone/striker/horoseus/byxis/orso/pegasus/zurafa 1,2&3 /perseus/wolf/scorpio/kerbecs/bull/cetus/lacerta/sagittario 2/orion/nemesis/L-Drago 1&3
Metal Wheels: Rock/earth/storm/lightning/gravity/hyper/vulcan/grand/flame/ray/torch/galaxy/basalt x2/hell/Diablo/Flash/Phantom/night/mid-night/Big Bang/Destructor
TracksGrinF145/125/D125/WA130/AD145/GB145/SW145/WD145/230/145/105/85/BD145/DF145/FGrin/S130/ LW105/TH170
You can make the top tier stamina combo phantom bull th170d

no phantom th170 ds is good and do you want a full list of good combos
(Oct. 16, 2012  1:23 AM)HinTin Wrote: no phantom th170 ds is good and do you want a full list of good combos

Th170 d is top tier th170 ds is not d has superior balance
Is It better than Phantom Bull AD145WD
well i wouldnt know that one i dont have a d
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but does WA130 have any competitive properties?
(Oct. 16, 2012  1:17 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: are there any good combos with TH170 or are the combos outclassed

TH170 is a fun part to play with, though it's fairly outclassed for everything except stamina at this point. It is still an amazing piece, and I feel like it still has amazing potential for balance combos even after being out for so long. The versatility it offers is completely unmatched.

Anyway, combos:

ATTACK
* Flash (Scorpio/Orion) (GB145/S130) (RF/R2F)
This is your standard Flash attack combo. You have other tracks that work, but these are the two I'd recommend most. I personally prefer GB145, but S130 is easily the most popular choice and gives you a better chance against the rare low opponent. The clear wheel and tip are your preference. I'd highly recommend you put a Metal Face (preferably Heavy) on this combo if you have one or can get one.

DEFENSE
* Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F
This is technically an anti-attack combo, but it's actually also your best defense combo you can make. You don't really have any true rubber-based defense tips, and you need something with a lot of rubber to stand up to Flash. Again, this could really use a Metal Face Heavy if you have one.

STAMINA
* Phantom Bull TH170D
Yay, a TH170 combo! I'm assuming your Phantom is Takara Tomy; if it's Hasbro, you're out of luck, haha! You have other decent stamina combo options, though this is actually the custom I'd most recommend (I'm sort of against 230 for stamina and AD145 is good, but outclassed). If you can, try to get a Cancer, Gasher, or ideally a Hades clear wheel, as all of those are significantly better than Bull for Phantom; normally clear wheels don't matter much, but it certainly matters for stamina.

* Gravity Perseus LW105WD
This is a passable spin-stealer. It's not my favorite, but it technically works. EWD would probably be better, as would 100, though Gravity Perseus BD145RDF would probably be the best bet for a Gravity-based spin stealer if you want to go that route. Again, a Metal Face would help here.

BALANCE
There isn't much you can make in terms of balance, unless you count the anti-attack combo I recommended in the defense section. If you had a CS I could recommend some outclassed stuff, but, well, it's outclassed.

INGULIT'S GOOFY COMBO CORNER
* Flash Orion TH170RF
You did ask about TH170 combos, haha! This is by no means a top-tier custom, but this actually would work pretty darn well against E230 customs. It's not as good as S130/GB145, but that's why it's in the goofy combo corner! A MF-H would make this better, but it's still not that good.

(Oct. 16, 2012  1:23 AM)HinTin Wrote: no phantom th170 ds is good and do you want a full list of good combos

No, Phantom TH170DS is horrible. As much as I love DS, it's simply not good. He also has D, a vastly superior option.

(Oct. 16, 2012  1:58 AM)Akio314 Wrote: I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but does WA130 have any competitive properties?

Not really; the most attractive part of it is its height, but S130 is easily a better choice. The wings don't really do much except scrape at low spin rates.
you know your the first person on here who has been sensible about well anything ingulit you and kei are probably the only people on here id recomend people to go ask if i dont know
Hi I'm looking for a defense and an attack combo. Here is a list of my beys:

Poison Virgo ED145ES
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Inferno Byxis CH120RS (RS is a little bent and worn down)
Thermal Gemios T125S
Flame Byxis 230WD
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago (Assault) 85XF
Torch Aries 125D

NOTE: I'm open to ideas of new beys to buy for better combos.

The current combos I'm using are Bakushin Tempo 230WD, Flame Virgo 145ES, and an Ultimate Meteo L-Drago (Assault) 85WF. Thanks for your help.
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:41 AM)HinTin Wrote: you know your the first person on here who has been sensible about well anything ingulit you and kei are probably the only people on here id recomend people to go ask if i dont know

A little cocky, are we?
yes the phantom is Takara Tomy but i will be getting another since the one i have is damaged bt anyways Phantom Bull TH170D spins 1:00 longer than AD145WD so this might as well be my new stanima combo

Ingulit thanks for the help this helped me a lot even though i had combos already similar to this
ive been cocky where have u been
im cocky cause im a freestyle blader and what u consider illegal is my trademark