"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:31 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: which of these hasbro fusion wheels is best for a recoil attacker (i think its called that) and what features should i add to the bey? like more or less weight or high or low track stuff like that

They all are pretty. Spiral is the best one out of all of them. Rock has some recoil. But its so outclassed by everything else its not even funny.
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:32 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Maybe dark or poison

Those are both horrible wheels in any meta on any planet. Please do not recommend bad choices in this thread. Make sure you do your research before posting.
is twisted tempo good just the way it is
Could be better with the right parts but yes it is
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:37 AM)dako Wrote: is twisted tempo good just the way it is

For Hasbro its ok. Now for our actual meta its not. Its outclassed now.
realy
thats cool
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:36 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:31 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: which of these hasbro fusion wheels is best for a recoil attacker (i think its called that) and what features should i add to the bey? like more or less weight or high or low track stuff like that

They all are pretty. Spiral is the best one out of all of them. Rock has some recoil. But its so outclassed by everything else its not even funny.
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:32 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Maybe dark or poison

Those are both horrible wheels in any meta on any planet. Please do not recommend bad choices in this thread. Make sure you do your research before posting.

o ok any others apart from spiral and rock?
I meant anything but those
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:42 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: o ok any others apart from spiral and rock?

Just spiral. Rock is horrid. Those are the only good parts.
rock leo 105wd is this good
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:45 AM)dako Wrote: rock leo 105wd is this good

No. Rock is outclassed for everything. List your parts then we can help you make better combos.
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:45 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:42 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: o ok any others apart from spiral and rock?

Just spiral. Rock is horrid. Those are the only good parts.

o ok crud im already useing a spiral some where else
ok i cant i have to many just say a good combo
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:50 AM)dako Wrote: ok i cant i have to many just say a good combo

If you dont list your parts we can't help you.
ok hers some i have a metro meatal wheel and a flame one to and twisted, evil, earth,rock x2, torch,grand,burn,counter,thunder,thermal,rs tip,wd x2 tip,edw,wb,cs,f,some weird grip tip,x2 wolfe engey rings leon,2x firebalze,2x zurafa,gemios,cyber pecasus,bull,145 2x,105,r145,wd145,uw145 and thats all of them
(Oct. 03, 2012  5:00 AM)dako Wrote: ok hers some i have a metro meatal wheel and a flame one to and twisted, evil, earth,rock x2, torch,grand,burn,counter,thunder,thermal,rs tip,wd x2 tip,edw,wb,cs,f,some weird grip tip,x2 wolfe engey rings leon,2x firebalze,2x zurafa,gemios,cyber pecasus,bull,145 2x,105,r145,wd145,uw145 and thats all of them

DEFENSE:
-Twisted/Earth Bull R145 RS/CS

STAMINA:
-Earth/Burn Bull 145 WD/EWD
uw145 works better for stamina but r145 sucks in hasbro versions for anything but attack and it still sucks then
wd145 should be used in this situation
(Oct. 03, 2012  6:38 AM)HinTin Wrote: uw145 works better for stamina but r145 sucks in hasbro versions for anything but attack and it still sucks then
wd145 should be used in this situation

really rubber 145 from rock zurafa from hasbro sucks? and if so how?
(Oct. 03, 2012  6:38 AM)HinTin Wrote: r145 sucks in hasbro versions for anything but attack

R145>WD145 in that combo. Despite the recoil, WD145 has more of it without even having something else of use, such as R145's rubber...

(Oct. 03, 2012  9:40 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: rubber 145 from rock zurafa from hasbro sucks? and if so how?

R145 is useful on the slightly outclassed MF-VariAres R145 RF/R2F. However, it really has no defensive or Stamina purpose due to having recoil...
(Oct. 03, 2012  9:40 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: rubber 145 from rock zurafa from hasbro sucks? and if so how?

R145 is useful on the slightly outclassed MF-VariAres R145 RF/R2F. However, it really has no defensive or Stamina purpose due to having recoil...
[/quote]
R145 also has uses in anti-attack : MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF/R2F.
It actually does posses Defense capabilities. But only with Wing .
(Oct. 03, 2012  11:53 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  6:38 AM)HinTin Wrote: r145 sucks in hasbro versions for anything but attack

R145>WD145 in that combo. Despite the recoil, WD145 has more of it without even having something else of use, such as R145's rubber...

o i see hmm and i think the R145 could be used in a spin steal or spin whatever combo if one could find a high enough performance tip and small enough energy ring and fusion wheel
(Oct. 03, 2012  1:12 PM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:

R145 also has uses in anti-attack : MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF/R2F.
It actually does posses Defense capabilities. But only with Wing .

[/quote]

i see interesting thanks u 2
(Oct. 03, 2012  2:11 AM)HinTin Wrote: [quote='Luck' pid='1042635' dateline='1349207816']
Wait... What types of combos have you made HinTin?

balence is what I do but considering the wbos idea of a good balence defence attack is basalt r145 r2f well i guess im not apreciated

It's not the WBO's idea, it's via people testing. The WBO is not an single organism. It is thousands (I think we've reached that many members?) Of different people who love(Or like? Uncertain) beyblade and have all come to the conclusion that certain combos are better than others.
This makes it not the WBO's idea of a good combo, but the Public's. and maybe even worlds xD

Thank you, thank you very much. (Ends carpy speach)
heyeveryone the reason i dont like r145 is because of its recoil and rubber is only good for reducing recoil damage caused by other beys so its counter productive however i am aware that r145 from takara is good for defence when combined with wing I dont like the effect any rubber parts excluding tips when combined with offbalence of any kind and the reason hasbro is so inferior with this part is cause the rubber doesnt bend easily and therefore has no use as a defence piece however even this problem can be solved by variares and Lrf so long as you use reverse rotation
(Oct. 02, 2012  11:21 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  10:07 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: I need a new combo... I'm mainly a defense kind of guy, and I use a bit of stamina now too. I have some new parts, and parts I can no longer use (for personal reasons). Here are my parts:
[Note: I may list them more then once, I'm just listing them in order they're in my case]
Fusion Wheels (Click to View)
Clear Wheels (Energy Rings) (Click to View)
Spin Tracks (Click to View)
Performance Tips (Click to View)
Attack: Spiral _____ 105HF(Get RF or R²F)
Defence: Thunder Pegasus(If it's Pegasus II) C145JB
Stamina: Thunder Pegasus/Capricorn 105WD
I need a defense or stamina if possible.
Is RF or MF better on FlashS130? Also, should I use WD, SD, or D with HadesBD145?
(Oct. 03, 2012  10:52 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Is RF or MF better on FlashS130? Also, should I use WD, SD, or D with HadesBD145?
RF is better and so is R²F,MF on Flash should be used with this combo.
MF-H Flash Orion W145MF
EDIT: For Hades BD145, WD is better for that combo