"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Well, W145 MF is thought to be better...
Can I have a combo from te more experienced people please.
(Sep. 29, 2012  2:12 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Can I have a combo from te more experienced people please.
Attack: MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R²F,MF Spiral Tempo 90R²F
Defence: MF-H Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS/RSF/RS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD/EWD,Twisted Gasher AD145WD/EWD
Balance: MF-H Twisted Bull 230CS
Anti Attack: MF-H Twisted Tempo R145R²F
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
Those combos are severely outdated.
Use the Competitive Combos List for the best combos. List your parts for the best you can make right now.
i am buying a bb10 soon would flash ch120r2f or dragooon dragooon ch120rf do beter
^This goes in the Customization Forum^
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:25 PM)matakj09 Wrote: i am buying a bb10 soon would flash ch120r2f or dragooon dragooon ch120rf do beter

Flash would KO most things indefinitely, but there's no testing that I know of on the second combo.
(Sep. 29, 2012  2:39 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Those combos are severely outdated.
Use the Competitive Combos List for the best combos. List your parts for the best you can make right now.

his parts are in his signature... and therefore those ARE his best combos based on his current parts =)
Gosh, just noticed that. Sorry, my bad, I go too fast.
My apologies.
But Gravity and Lightning are pretty much better than those for attack.
Basalt on BD145 doesn't sync well with Kerbecs (I have been told) use Bull or Cancer instead. 230 is also a valid choice for defense (use Kerbecs).
Is L-Drago Destroy 85XF/LRF good? ((Look at my post related to this if you can find it... Nobody gave me a decent answer Uncertain )
No.

At that height, I'm pretty sure that LDD will scrape to high heaven. LDD is only useful on BD145 RDF? I don't know, check back one or 2 pages to see the combo for it.
Thuder/Infinity Herculeo GB145WD, sick looking bey with the blue and yellow.
(Sep. 29, 2012  10:30 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Thuder/Infinity Herculeo GB145WD, sick looking bey with the blue and yellow.
Please use this thread for that
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fun-Combos-thread
Is Bakushin Giraffe 230WD a good bey? If it is, what aspects of ti are good. If not, how can I make it better?
(Sep. 29, 2012  11:15 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Is Bakushin Giraffe 230WD a good bey? If it is, what aspects of ti are good. If not, how can I make it better?
That's a horrible combo because Bakushin and Giraffe are useless and 230 should be used with D

Isn't thunder herculeo a decent stamina bey? I built cause I thought it could have potential. I also thought with bakushin giraffe that bakushin with it's minimum contact points and with giraffe having stamina potential.
OK......So I haven't been online in a while,so I had time to do some Hasbro testing.

Would a.....MSF Goreim Reviser E230MB(LOL,i'm just putting random parts together)Be any good for Hasbro Stadiums
im a hasbro blade i plan on buying some hms beys can i get a hms combo that can beat earth 90 wd in hasbro stadiums the kinds around me that blade ant so good so i need a hms combo tht is a good balence type
(Sep. 29, 2012  11:33 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Isn't thunder herculeo a decent stamina bey? I built cause I thought it could have potential. I also thought with bakushin giraffe that bakushin with it's minimum contact points and with giraffe having stamina potential.
Umm, you might to do something completely different, since those parts are all outclassed. Refer to the Competitive combos page for help. Or, you could opt for D instead instead of WD and put a MF for some defense
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:29 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:25 PM)matakj09 Wrote: i am buying a bb10 soon would flash ch120r2f or dragooon dragooon ch120rf do beter

Flash would KO most things indefinitely, but there's no testing that I know of on the second combo.

Ive read that MSF Killerken Dragooon LW105(?) LRF works good.
Can any one give me combos for the following requirements ( not zero g).
A high attack combo which can knock out beys like basalt diablo and phantom.
A destabilizer with efficient stamina.
A heavy anti attack.
A GOOD defense combo which is difficult to destabilize and has good stamina.
Spin equalizer.
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:55 AM)Xcore Chaos Wrote: Can any one give me combos for the following requirements ( not zero g).
A high attack combo which can knock out beys like basalt diablo and phantom.
A destabilizer with efficient stamina.
A heavy anti attack.
A GOOD defense combo which is difficult to destabilize and has good stamina.
Spin equalizer.

MF-H Cosmic Pegasis TH170 RF(ATK)
MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF(anti attack)
MF-H Reviser Reviser E230CS(defense)
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD(spin equaliser)
Sorry but destabilisers are not relevant in today's metagame.
which tip is better rubber flat (storm pegasus 105 RF) or metal flat (came on spiral capricorn 90 MF)?
(Sep. 30, 2012  4:19 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: which tip is better rubber flat (storm pegasus 105 RF) or metal flat (came on spiral capricorn 90 MF)?
OK,let's say you want an attack type with good stamina.uSE MF

If you want grip.....RF

(Sep. 30, 2012  4:19 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: which tip is better rubber flat (storm pegasus 105 RF) or metal flat (came on spiral capricorn 90 MF)?

It depends on the combo. Generally RF is better for pure attack. MF is best on combos with W145/AD145.
(Sep. 30, 2012  4:25 AM)Flash Goreim Wrote:
OK,let's say you want an attack type with good stamina.uSE MF

If you want grip.....RF

ok interesting thx
(Sep. 30, 2012  4:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

It depends on the combo. Generally RF is better for pure attack. MF is best on combos with W145/AD145.

o i see interesting thx