no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
MFB
Attack: Blitz Unicorno105RF
Defense: (If you have one) MF-H Basalt___S145(?)WD
Stamina: Meteo L Drago100WD
I'm not good with plastics/HMS, sorry.

(Sep. 28, 2012  1:18 PM)itachi23 Wrote: Hi could one of you experts build me a combo please? Smile
I have ....

Earth Eagle, Blitz Unicorno, Nightmare Rex, Storm Pegasus, Cyber Pegasus, Galaxy Pegasus, Basalt Horogium, Meteo L Drago
Any ideas will be appreciated Smile
I don't consider myself an expert but.....
Attack:MF-H Blitz Unicorno 100R2F
Defense: MF-H Basalt Horogium UW145(Get R145)R2F,MF-H Basalt Pegasis II UW145RSF
Stamina:Basalt Pegasis II W105WD,Basalt Pegasis II145WD
Spin Equalizer:MF-H Meteo L-Drago LW105EWD.(Get CH120)
Decent job abrakadabralaka (wow what a mouthful XD). Well done!!
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:02 AM)slyx Wrote: ...to be honest your posts are very difficult to understand.

in spite of that, we have all tried to help you and your repeated requests for more combos even after we have given you perfectly functional ones already. to add on to this, you now give abra and i attitude for giving you good combos in purely good natured advice. basalt cancer AD 145 WD is a perfectly viable stamina type.

srry there hard to understand repeated requests yes but 4 different beys i thank u 4 the combos u and abra gave me but they werent what i was asking 4 and ok thx but i dont need top tier combos just decent or so combos 4 the unboxing vids i do
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:03 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:28 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  7:11 AM)slyx Wrote: use the combo's ingulit gave you, except use Twister Pegasis II GB145 CS for defense, and you can also make the proven anti-attack combo Twisted Tempo R145 RF/R^2F as a balance type. that is the only decent balance type combo you can make with your parts, so if you only want to use each part once you'll have to choose between having either a defense or a balance, but not both.

p.s. learn to use periods. they make you sound more intelligent and your posts more reader friendly =)

didnt u read what i put? and no i wont use those. -.-
(Sep. 28, 2012  7:35 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote: angelusbichi: You could also use Basalt Cancer AD145WD as a stamina type

no. -.-
Then what kind of combos do you want? We already listed the best possible combo's for you.

nevermind ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPjbBpafaPs&feature=plcp )
Earth Eagle 230 MB
Earth Pisces BD WD

Are these good ?? let me know what to buy if not because i have 25 Bucks to spend on new beyblade stuff
(Sep. 28, 2012  12:59 AM)specter187 Wrote: Dark gasher ch120fs
Hades kerbecs bd145ds
Ray striker d125cs
Meteo ldrago lw105lf

Can someone make me a balance type

Ray striker d125cs
Dark gasher ch120fs
Meteo ldrago lw105lf
Hell kerbecs bd145ds

im good with balence just put LF on hell kerbecs it leans attack but in boost mode it has defense and still moves agresively also if you make kerbecs have lw1o5 cs its good test against other beys to see which is better
(Sep. 28, 2012  8:40 PM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Earth Eagle 230 MB
Earth Pisces BD WD

Are these good ?? let me know what to buy if not because i have 25 Bucks to spend on new beyblade stuff
get revivor x's two and use revizer revizer 160 mb very good

(Sep. 28, 2012  8:50 PM)HinTin Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  12:59 AM)specter187 Wrote: Dark gasher ch120fs
Hades kerbecs bd145ds
Ray striker d125cs
Meteo ldrago lw105lf

Ray striker d125cs
Dark gasher ch120fs
Meteo ldrago lw105lf
Hell kerbecs bd145ds

im good with balence just put LF on hell kerbecs it leans attack but in boost mode it has defense and still moves agresively also if you make kerbecs have lw1o5 cs its good test against other beys to see which is better

no just... no.

Hell KerbecksBD145(boost)CS is a good combo. certianly better than LF.
(Sep. 28, 2012  3:39 PM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:02 AM)slyx Wrote: ...to be honest your posts are very difficult to understand.

in spite of that, we have all tried to help you and your repeated requests for more combos even after we have given you perfectly functional ones already. to add on to this, you now give abra and i attitude for giving you good combos in purely good natured advice. basalt cancer AD 145 WD is a perfectly viable stamina type.

srry there hard to understand repeated requests yes but 4 different beys i thank u 4 the combos u and abra gave me but they werent what i was asking 4 and ok thx but i dont need top tier combos just decent or so combos 4 the unboxing vids i do
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:03 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:28 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: didnt u read what i put? and no i wont use those. -.-

no. -.-
Then what kind of combos do you want? We already listed the best possible combo's for you.

what type of bey do you want i dont always do topteir but tell me what you have and want and ill do my best
my best balence pre 4d besibes basalt 230 mb is flame bull mf 130 LF
HinTin, none of your combos are good at all, so before you suggest combos, please read around.
i dont read i test test and test
including against top tier
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:02 PM)HinTin Wrote: i dont read i test test and test

in a pot or a pan? I do not see any other way your combo's can be good.
satalite dish
or zero g
and if you continue, to doubt try them
Against our Top-Tier combo list? Or against YOUR "top-tier" combos?

I think its safe to assume that you dont use ours, based on the poor combos your suggesting.
(Sep. 28, 2012  8:54 PM)HinTin Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  3:39 PM)angelusbichi Wrote:

(Sep. 28, 2012  10:03 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote: Then what kind of combos do you want? We already listed the best possible combo's for you.

what type of bey do you want i dont always do topteir but tell me what you have and want and ill do my best
my best balence pre 4d besibes basalt 230 mb is flame bull mf 130 LF

none thanks i changed my mind and made new 1's already but i do wonder which way is better to have the striker(unicorno) energy ring on the spiral(screw) fusion wheel, strikers horns aiming at the highest point on the fusion wheel or it pointing towards the dip/end? if i knew how to post pics i would take pics to show what i meant
idk it probably doesnt make too much of a difference
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:34 PM)HinTin Wrote: idk it probably doesnt make too much of a difference

o ok any1 else care to answear so i have more opinions 2 weigh and stuff?
Someone please tell me a combo that will do amazing in tournaments. I dont care what type it just needs to be amazing and be able to beat most combos.
MSF Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD. There ya go...

GO check out the Competitive MFB Combos thread for the full list...
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:07 PM)kraken627 Wrote: Someone please tell me a combo that will do amazing in tournaments. I dont care what type it just needs to be amazing and be able to beat most combos.
BOOM, Killerkin Dragon DF105LRF

What can be the best zero g combo with revizer revizer
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:51 PM)JE Wrote: What can be the best zero g combo with revizer revizer
MSF-H Reviser Reviser E230CS should suffice

Thanks but i dont have e230
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:53 PM)JE Wrote: Thanks but i dont have e230
Do you have BD145?It's a decnt substitute....

Yea