Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:11 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:05 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: i believe ms is the best balance performance tip cause i trust that one. thats my normal performance tip

MS has horrible balance. Its bad in everywhere. There is a million+1 things that are better to use.

it maybe because mines so worn down

No, even a knew MS has horrid balance, my advice... refrain from MS.

use MB for balance customizations. I will buy you one, throw away all your MS's and watch you use MB...Chocked_2

hey are sparks supposed to fly evrywhere in a battle because for me it dousnt happen ofen. but i battled my friend. destoyer vs kerbecks. and sparks just flew everywhere
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:17 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: hey are sparks supposed to fly evrywhere in a battle because for me it dousnt happen ofen. but i battled my friend. destoyer vs kerbecks. and sparks just flew everywhere

Ya thats not supposed to happen. And this is better asked in ask a question get an answer #2
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:11 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:05 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: i believe ms is the best balance performance tip cause i trust that one. thats my normal performance tip

thx but i said OUT of balance not the best balance

Ok out of the two combos you listed they are both bad. Spiral is meant to be an attack wheel. Not balance.

i only listed 1 bey but with different tracks asking which of the SPIN TRACKS i listed would help the spiral striker b better if it was not already good and o ok about the spiral suppose to b a attack and not balance wheel and then i asked a question about out of balance energy rings, spin tracks and performance tips for a different bey im working on which is why i posted the list of parts in the spoiler hide thingy
ok i was just wandering
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:05 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:48 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: what do u think of spiral(screw) striker(unicorno) (with the horns matching the "wings" on spiral) D125 JB? like do u think it is good and would maybe changeing the spin track to a regular 125 or T125 or 100 or 105 or maybe W105 b better? please dont change it totally just what i asked about please and r there any out of balance energy rings or spin tracks or performance tips?
i believe ms is the best balance performance tip cause i trust that one. thats my normal performance tip

even if you wanna go just plain stamina there are far better choices wd, sd, mb, even tips like fb

and spiral is an excellent attack wheel ex. spiral pisces 85 or 90 mf try investing in a pisces clear wheel or horogium(tempo)
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:22 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:11 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: thx but i said OUT of balance not the best balance

Ok out of the two combos you listed they are both bad. Spiral is meant to be an attack wheel. Not balance.

i only listed 1 bey but with different tracks asking which of the SPIN TRACKS i listed would help the spiral striker b better if it was not already good and o ok about the spiral suppose to b a attack and not balance wheel and then i asked a question about out of balance energy rings, spin tracks and performance tips for a different bey im working on which is why i posted the list of parts in the spoiler hide thingy

I was simply stating the best combos you could make with spiral/screw. If i misunderstood your question I apologize.
Should I use CS or MB with Basalt Kerbecs 230?
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:27 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Should I use CS or MB with Basalt Kerbecs 230?

They both work good. Basalt kerbecs 230 CS was at one time top tier. But its very Ko able. personally I would use Basalt Kerbecs 230 MB. Duo 230 MB would be a better choice tho.
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:26 AM)reggie yi Wrote:

even if you wanna go just plain stamina there are far better choices wd, sd, mb, even tips like fb

and spiral is an excellent attack wheel ex. spiral pisces 85 or 90 mf try investing in a pisces clear wheel or horogium(tempo)

im not going 4 pure stamina i was trying 4 a stamina with little bursts of attack and i have pisces and 90 and tempo but not 85 since it has yet been found by me here
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:22 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok out of the two combos you listed they are both bad. Spiral is meant to be an attack wheel. Not balance.

I was simply stating the best combos you could make with spiral/screw. If i misunderstood your question I apologize.

thank u 4 the effort but it wasnt what i asked and its ok

(Sep. 25, 2012  3:41 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:26 AM)reggie yi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:11 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: thx but i said OUT of balance not the best balance

im not going 4 pure stamina i was trying 4 a stamina with little bursts of attack and i have pisces and 90 and tempo but not 85 since it has yet been found by me here
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:22 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: i only listed 1 bey but with different tracks asking which of the SPIN TRACKS i listed would help the spiral striker b better if it was not already good and o ok about the spiral suppose to b a attack and not balance wheel and then i asked a question about out of balance energy rings, spin tracks and performance tips for a different bey im working on which is why i posted the list of parts in the spoiler hide thingy

your welcome btw you arent going to get stamina with bursts of attack the closest thing is probably fb, but otherwise from experience generally excellent attack and superior stamina dont mix all too well
(Sep. 25, 2012  4:28 AM)reggie yi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:41 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:26 AM)reggie yi Wrote: even if you wanna go just plain stamina there are far better choices wd, sd, mb, even tips like fb

(Sep. 25, 2012  3:27 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I was simply stating the best combos you could make with spiral/screw. If i misunderstood your question I apologize.

your welcome btw you arent going to get stamina with bursts of attack the closest thing is probably fb, but otherwise from experience generally excellent attack and superior stamina dont mix all too well

o ok my JB tip does it a little and dont have FB i think and i wasnt asking about the tip i was asking about the spin track
any1 else care to answer my question?
What is the best attack track beside BD145?
CH120 or S130, but that question belons in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer"
(Sep. 25, 2012  4:58 AM)Tri Wrote: CH120 or S130, but that question belons in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer"

What about H145?
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:04 AM)Astrality Wrote: This is good, I can't even see my post in the old topic so:
Need a good defense and stamina bey:
Earth Aquila 145WD (Missing Track)
Wolf D125B
Gemios DF145FS ( missing track and tip)
Pegasis 105F
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS (missing track and tip)
L Drago 105F (Gold ver.) (missing tip)
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Sagittario 145S (track has a crack in it)
Lightning L Drago 100HF (flattened tip)

earth sagitario D125WD

(Jun. 01, 2011  5:49 AM)Blink. Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:11 AM)kevin121 Wrote: 2 things:

1- what u think bout the bey?
2- i dunno how to get the metal face, pls were do i?
Ps- does the metal face have the l-drago stiker, cus although his original form sucks, the stiker is cool man
Pss: doesnt the metal face give him more weight, therefor giving him more stamina, defense and balance, so it reduces speed also, therefor giving him less atack and/or momentum?
Psss: because i have found a way to launch it making him literaly extremly fast and powerful( it goes like 20 mph in my super votex stadium) because it goes on the edges of the circle and starts to go in circles( the 1st time it did it i thought he was going to break the other bey and the stadium)
1. I think that's Illegal...
2. Ebay.
ps. what? the metal face is the only thing in there.
pss. It makes it heavier...
psss. that is impossible. 20 rpms of coarse, but that's slow.

so long as the spiner is legal and he is using his hands it is legal

(Sep. 25, 2012  4:35 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  4:28 AM)reggie yi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:41 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: im not going 4 pure stamina i was trying 4 a stamina with little bursts of attack and i have pisces and 90 and tempo but not 85 since it has yet been found by me here

o ok my JB tip does it a little and dont have FB i think and i wasnt asking about the tip i was asking about the spin track

not true id go with W2d on this one for tip and a mid height track like 125 130 135 or variations of

i try all combos before i post them
(Sep. 25, 2012  6:20 AM)HinTin Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:04 AM)Astrality Wrote: This is good, I can't even see my post in the old topic so:
Need a good defense and stamina bey:
Earth Aquila 145WD (Missing Track)
Wolf D125B
Gemios DF145FS ( missing track and tip)
Pegasis 105F
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS (missing track and tip)
L Drago 105F (Gold ver.) (missing tip)
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Sagittario 145S (track has a crack in it)
Lightning L Drago 100HF (flattened tip)

earth sagitario D125WD

(Jun. 01, 2011  5:49 AM)Blink. Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:11 AM)kevin121 Wrote: 2 things:

1- what u think bout the bey?
2- i dunno how to get the metal face, pls were do i?
Ps- does the metal face have the l-drago stiker, cus although his original form sucks, the stiker is cool man
Pss: doesnt the metal face give him more weight, therefor giving him more stamina, defense and balance, so it reduces speed also, therefor giving him less atack and/or momentum?
Psss: because i have found a way to launch it making him literaly extremly fast and powerful( it goes like 20 mph in my super votex stadium) because it goes on the edges of the circle and starts to go in circles( the 1st time it did it i thought he was going to break the other bey and the stadium)
1. I think that's Illegal...
2. Ebay.
ps. what? the metal face is the only thing in there.
pss. It makes it heavier...
psss. that is impossible. 20 rpms of coarse, but that's slow.

so long as the spiner is legal and he is using his hands it is legal

(Sep. 25, 2012  4:35 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  4:28 AM)reggie yi Wrote: your welcome btw you arent going to get stamina with bursts of attack the closest thing is probably fb, but otherwise from experience generally excellent attack and superior stamina dont mix all too well

not true id go with W2d on this one for tip and a mid height track like 125 130 135 or variations of

i try all combos before i post them

thanks but i tested some tracks and decided to stay with the D125 combo i started with, now i just need 2 kno if there r any out of balance energy rings, spin tracks or performance tips
Guys i really appriciate if you answer this, is Diablo capricorn H145 MF good?
(Sep. 25, 2012  6:38 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: thanks but i tested some tracks and decided to stay with the D125 combo i started with, now i just need 2 kno if there r any out of balance energy rings, spin tracks or performance tips

asymmetrical clear wheels include lyre, horogium, and gil, although the light weight of CWs in general means that the imbalance of weight isn't all that significant as some make it out to be.

for imbalanced tracks and bottoms, look no further than M145 and Q! =)
Is this a good combo, diablo nemesis 90 MF?
(Sep. 25, 2012  8:15 AM)novanska Wrote: Is this a good combo, diablo nemesis 90 MF?

IMHO, no.
Diablo has been found great use for anti-attack however, due to its heavy weight.
Diablo often pwns Flash.. which happened to me.
So what is the best combo for diablo nemesis?
Need good combos with these parts.

Metal Wheels

Rock
Virgo
L Drago Guardian
Wing
Nightmare
x2 Basalt
Samurai Ifraid
Gravity
Pices
Aries
Mercury
Hell
Sythe
Blitz
Flash
Diablo
Duo

Clear Wheels

Zurafa
Perseus
x2 Pegasis 3
x2 Kerbecs
Nemisis
Rex
Lightning
Anubis
Kronos
Pegasis 1
Sagittario 2
Uranus
x2 Horogium
Unicorno

Spint Tracks

W145
X2 145
X3 230
UW 145
T125
R145
W105
AD 145
S130
X2 100
BD145
DF145
X2 90

Tips

D
X4 WD
X2 BS
S2D
DS
XF
RS
MB
RF
LRF
WF
X2 RSF
WB
HF
XGrin
CF
(Sep. 25, 2012  10:44 AM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Need good combos with these parts.
Attack:MF-H Flash Zurafa S130/W145 RF,MF-H Blitz Unicorno S130 RF
Defence:MF-H Duo Kerbecs BD145 RF
Stamina:MF-H Scythe Khronos AD145 WD,MF-H Duo Kerbecs AD145 WD
Balance:MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RF,MF-H Duo Kerbecs 230 MB.
Guys, is this a good combo? Flash sagittario AD145 MF