"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Metal Flat is a good tip for destabilizing, it would work good.
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:05 AM)Tri Wrote: Metal Flat is a good tip for destabilizing, it would work good.

But they said MF is outclassed for diablo nemesis
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:03 AM)novanska Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  1:52 AM)novanska Wrote: Then.... Could u build me a good one?

MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RF/R2f is the best diablo combo. Also MF Diablo Kerbecs H145 R2F is also good.

Can i use other tip instead of RF/R2F?

I suppose you could. But due to the high recoil of Diablo you could self ko easier. RF/R2F is the best tips to use.
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:08 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:03 AM)novanska Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RF/R2f is the best diablo combo. Also MF Diablo Kerbecs H145 R2F is also good.

Can i use other tip instead of RF/R2F?

I suppose you could. But due to the high recoil of Diablo you could self ko easier. RF/R2F is the best tips to use.

Is this better than diablo nemesis H145 RF? Diablo nemesis H145 X: D?
that combo would be impossible and illegal because you cannot combine a 4D bottom such as X: D with a regular track such as H145! the combos we have gave you are the best out of your parts already, i think that is clear enough
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:24 AM)slyx Wrote: that combo would be impossible and illegal because you cannot combine a 4D bottom such as X: D with a regular track such as H145! the combos we have gave you are the best out of your parts already, i think that is clear enough

Ok thanks!
hey u guys i have grand capracorn
grand cetus
gravity destroyer
basalt harogius
flame fusion wheel
l-drago destructors spin track
original japaneese metal performance tip from tornado battlers
rock fusion wheel
spike performanse tip
best combo out of these pieces for a defence/atack hibrid
plz
thanks. -shadow-
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:43 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: hey u guys i have grand capracorn
grand cetus
gravity destroyer
basalt harogius
flame fusion wheel
rock fusion wheel
spike performanse tip
plz
thanks. -shadow-

Well, hmm... Here's the best I got: Basalt Cetus AD145RS, but I'm sure someone could make a better combo for you, like Inguilt or Dark_Mousy. But, what do I know? I'm just Batman.
what do u think of spiral(screw) striker(unicorno) (with the horns matching the "wings" on spiral) D125 JB? like do u think it is good and would maybe changeing the spin track to a regular 125 or T125 or 100 or 105 or maybe W105 b better? please dont change it totally just what i asked about please and r there any out of balance energy rings or spin tracks or performance tips?
grand cetus
gravity destroyer
basalt harogius
flame fusion wheel
rock fusion wheel
spike performanse tip
plz
thanks. -shadow-

Basalt Horogium AD145 WD is the best you can make. If you get a RF/R2F tip then you could make Gravity Perseus AD145 RF/R2F Basalt is the best wheel you have. Gravity is good in spin equalizing combos like Gravity peresues BD145 MF
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:48 AM)OriginKai Wrote:
grand cetus
gravity destroyer
basalt harogius
flame fusion wheel
rock fusion wheel
spike performanse tip
plz
thanks. -shadow-

Well, hmm... Here's the best I got: Basalt Cetus AD145RS, but I'm sure someone could make a better combo for you, like Inguilt or Dark_Mousy. But, what do I know? I'm just Batman.
hey did you think about the balance problem whith basalt fusion wheel. aka the spiral stiarcase of doom

Did you think that maybe you should put the names of the parts? Basalt has a fine balance, I honestly don't see the problem with it.
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:48 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: what do u think of spiral(screw) striker(unicorno) (with the horns matching the "wings" on spiral) D125 JB? like do u think it is good and would maybe changeing the spin track to a regular 125 or T125 or 100 or 105 or maybe W105 b better? please dont change it totally just what i asked about please and r there any out of balance energy rings or spin tracks or performance tips?

Spiral Capricorne D125/R145/AD145 RF/R2F
shadowblader01, It's effect is nelegible when used with Rubber bottoms since they grip the stadium more. Either way, Basalt is a great defence and stamina Wheel (Just outclassed)
If you have the proper clear wheel to balance out Basalt you will be fine. Basalt kerbecs generally is pretty balanced.
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:48 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: what do u think of spiral(screw) striker(unicorno) (with the horns matching the "wings" on spiral) D125 JB? like do u think it is good and would maybe changeing the spin track to a regular 125 or T125 or 100 or 105 or maybe W105 b better? please dont change it totally just what i asked about please and r there any out of balance energy rings or spin tracks or performance tips?
i believe ms is the best balance performance tip cause i trust that one. thats my normal performance tip

(Sep. 25, 2012  3:05 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: i believe ms is the best balance performance tip cause i trust that one. thats my normal performance tip

MS has horrible balance. Its bad in everywhere. There is a million+1 things that are better to use.
ight thanks guys i just noticed cause when i launched it it kind of swayed back and forth a little
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Spiral Capricorne D125/R145/AD145 RF/R2F

thank u 4 atleast partly reading what i had posted mousy but didnt do what i said tho.....
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:09 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: ight thanks guys i just noticed cause when i launched it it kind of swayed back and forth a little

MS does that. If your looking stamina use tips like D/SD/PD/WD for defense use CS/RS/RB/RSF/RDF
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:05 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote: i believe ms is the best balance performance tip cause i trust that one. thats my normal performance tip

MS has horrible balance. Its bad in everywhere. There is a million+1 things that are better to use.

it maybe because mines so worn down
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:05 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote:
i believe ms is the best balance performance tip cause i trust that one. thats my normal performance tip

thx but i said OUT of balance not the best balance
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:11 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

it maybe because mines so worn down

Or its just a bad tip. For best results change it.
ight ty
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:11 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:05 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote:

thx but i said OUT of balance not the best balance

Ok out of the two combos you listed they are both bad. Spiral is meant to be an attack wheel. Not balance.