yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 23, 2012  8:05 PM)Leon Fierce Wrote: Is this a good defense type
Burn Byxis ED WD

Actually it's kind of not, though I can see why there might be confusion:

Regarding the tip, even though they're called "Defense," the D series of tips (D, WD, SD, etc.) are all actually better at stamina than defense. In fact, the D series has some of the worst defense of any competitive tips, haha!

ED145 is mediocre for defensive purposes. Nowadays you don't run into low attackers as much, so even if the track's wings could absorb hits well (which it struggles to do anyway), the fact that it is such a light track compared to popular defense tracks like BD145 really hurts it.

Burn is not the best for defense since it is so light and since it has a decent amount of recoil. It's a decent stamina wheel, though very, very many wheels outclass it.

So yeah, I hope that helps!
(Sep. 23, 2012  6:46 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:28 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:24 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I think it's Ifraid because of it's smash and Saramanda is for Defence Synchroms

Ok then (I lost the bet. Weep.). Which way would be better Ifraid facing up (Phoenic Ifraid) or Phoenic facing up (Ifraid Phoenic) (my bet is on Phoenic Ifraid).

I don't remember getting an answer.

Ifraid Phoenic would be better for overall Attack purposes.

(Sep. 23, 2012  7:27 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: does any1 kno how to make a "true" balance bey? ( i thought i made one with 8 attack, 8 defense and 8 stamina but it is starting to suck and b4 that i made a bey i thought might b a "true" balance bey with 7 attack, 7 defense and 11 stamina but that sucked alot)

There's no such thing as a "true" Balance type without it sucking in some way, and stats of any sort are inaccurate.

(Sep. 23, 2012  7:27 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: ... does any1 kno how to make a compact bey? ( http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact )...

All MFB Beyblades are "compact."
(Sep. 23, 2012  8:17 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  7:27 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: does any1 kno how to make a "true" balance bey? ( i thought i made one with 8 attack, 8 defense and 8 stamina but it is starting to suck and b4 that i made a bey i thought might b a "true" balance bey with 7 attack, 7 defense and 11 stamina but that sucked alot)

There's no such thing as a "true" Balance type without it sucking in some way, and stats of any sort are inaccurate.

(Sep. 23, 2012  7:27 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: ... does any1 kno how to make a compact bey? ( http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact )...

All MFB Beyblades are "compact."

o ok hmm ok then what do u think would b a good bey to test with?
thank u and yes i kno most of my parts suck you dont need 2 bring it up, im trying to get the new beys and the ones im missing from metal masters but the stores r jipping me on stock -.-
and o ok none of the 1's i have seem to work like concept of the beys on that link to the beywiki site
Say, is the Crown Clear Wheel good for any combo, or no?
(Sep. 23, 2012  11:30 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Say, is the Crown Clear Wheel good for any combo, or no?

No, not really.
Current attack combo ( Storm _____ W105HF/S )

I'm not that good with attack but if it sucks
Let me know And let me know a couple good/Top Tier
Attack combo's um willing to buy parts I don't have

Please And Thank You
Please post your parts so we can help you.
(Sep. 24, 2012  1:37 AM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Current attack combo ( Storm _____ W105HF/S )

Please And Thank You

That combo is not good at all. For the tier list which was finally updated today go Here
(Sep. 24, 2012  1:37 AM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Current attack combo ( Storm _____ W105HF/S )

Please And Thank You
That combo is bad and if you want some Top Teir Attack Combos here they are.
MF-H Flash(Attack) Escolpio/Orion/Pisces S130/H145/GB145RF/R²F
MF-H Variares(Takara Tomy) R145RF/R²F
EDITGrinouble Ninja'd

RF has about 30 seconds of stamina tho right? And ill
Give that Flash combo a try since I have almost all the parts
(Sep. 24, 2012  1:48 AM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: RF has about 30 seconds of stamina tho right? And ill
Give that Flash combo a try since I have almost all the parts

RF is designed to go ahead and KO the opponent. Flash is awesome. I use it at almost every tournament.
OK that's true and PM me please I wanna talk l
buisness please.
(Sep. 24, 2012  1:14 AM)Anchor Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  11:30 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Say, is the Crown Clear Wheel good for any combo, or no?

No, not really.

@ Anchor: Thanks for letting me know.

Well, I'm a Hasbro user, and don't have very many parts to work with, is Spiral Wolf 125HF a decent Hasbro combo? If not, I could post my parts and get some suggestions.
(Sep. 24, 2012  3:19 AM)OriginKai Wrote: Well, I'm a Hasbro user, and don't have very many parts to work with, is Spiral Wolf 125HF a decent Hasbro combo? If not, I could post my parts and get some suggestions.

Its not bad. Generally Flat tips like HF/F/XF do very well in Hasbro stadiums. If you post your parts and tell what Hasbro stadium your using we can help you.
Thes are my parts: cyber Pegasus 105f, meteo l drago lw105lf, storm Pegasus 105rf, counter leone 145d, evil gemios df145fs, ultimate meteo l drago rush 125sf, lightning l drago 100hf, burn fireblaze 135ms, thermal lacerta, and evil picses. Please reply back with a great combo!!!
(Sep. 24, 2012  3:44 AM)bladerjack Wrote: Thes are my parts: cyber Pegasus 105f, meteo l drago lw105lf, storm Pegasus 105rf, counter leone 145d, evil gemios df145fs, ultimate meteo l drago rush 125sf, lightning l drago 100hf, burn fireblaze 135ms, thermal lacerta, and evil picses. Please reply back with a great combo!!!

Meteo L Drago 100 D (Spin Equalizer)
Lighting L Drago 100/DF145 RF
Burn Fireblaze 100/135 D
(Sep. 24, 2012  3:37 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  3:19 AM)OriginKai Wrote: Well, I'm a Hasbro user, and don't have very many parts to work with, is Spiral Wolf 125HF a decent Hasbro combo? If not, I could post my parts and get some suggestions.

Its not bad. Generally Flat tips like HF/F/XF do very well in Hasbro stadiums. If you post your parts and tell what Hasbro stadium your using we can help you.

I use a worn down Bolt Blast Stadium. Here's my parts:

Metal Wheels (Click to View)
Hybrid Wheels/Energy Rings (Click to View)

Non Gimmicked Spin Tracks (Click to View)
Gimmicked Spin Tracks (Click to View)
And Last but not least, Performance Tips (Click to View)
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:07 AM)OriginKai Wrote: I use a worn down Bolt Blast Stadium. Here's my parts:

Metal Wheels (Click to View)
Hybrid Wheels/Energy Rings (Click to View)

Non Gimmicked Spin Tracks (Click to View)
Gimmicked Spin Tracks (Click to View)
And Last but not least, Performance Tips (Click to View)

Ray Striker 145/DF145/R145 XF/F/HF
Burn Pegasis DF145 D
Ok, thanks!
hey guys! do u think diablo nemesis ED145 MF is good
if it is not could you make it better?
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:12 AM)novanska Wrote: hey guys! do u think diablo nemesis ED145 MF is good

It's pretty okay, I guess. Diablo is a tank, whereas ED145 is outclassed I believe, and MF... That could be changed to RDF, iirc.

Please post your other parts so we can help you.
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:15 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:12 AM)novanska Wrote: hey guys! do u think diablo nemesis ED145 MF is good

It's pretty okay, I guess. Diablo is a tank, whereas ED145 is outclassed I believe, and MF... That could be changed to RDF, iirc.

Please post your other parts so we can help you.

Performance tips: T125, W105, ED145, 145, 135, H145, 90, AD145
Spin tracks: WD, D, MS, MF, RF, SD, EDS
and 4D: F : S
I changed my mine.... Is diablo bysix F : S is that good?
F: S is a terrible tip because the ejection of the sharp tip throws the entire bey off balance. with your parts, you should make diablo _____ ED145/H145 RF as a decent anti-attack combo

btw, learn to use the edit button instead of double posting =)