"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:36 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: what do u guys think of twisted bull/aquario/kerbecs (or some other heavy energy ring) 230 EWD? like ur opinion not what u think to change and what do u think about
rock pegaus W105 WD
thermal picese T125 JB
earth fireblaze D125 S
flame bull 230 D
dark byxis W105 SD (im thinking of maybe changeing that 1 tho)
burn herculeo T125 MS
burn leone T125 BS
rock bull 135 BS
like r they good and which type r they and what is ur basis on ur choice please? ( i read the stars dont r not always right and stuff so thats why im asking about ur basis) please no changeing im just asking ur opinion not to change any parts
Change EWD to D

(Sep. 23, 2012  2:38 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:36 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: what do u guys think of twisted bull/aquario/kerbecs (or some other heavy energy ring) 230 EWD? like ur opinion not what u think to change and what do u think about
rock pegaus W105 WD
thermal picese T125 JB
earth fireblaze D125 S
flame bull 230 D
burn herculeo T125 MS
burn leone T125 BS
rock bull 135 BS
like r they good and which type r they and what is ur basis on ur choice please? ( i read the stars dont r not always right and stuff so thats why im asking about ur basis) please no changeing im just asking ur opinion not to change any parts
Change EWD to D
i said not changing anything Tired just ur OPINION and u didnt answer the parts about the other beys i listed
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:40 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:38 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
rock pegaus W105 WD
thermal picese T125 JB
earth fireblaze D125 S
flame bull 230 D
burn herculeo T125 MS
burn leone T125 BS
rock bull 135 BS
Change EWD to D
i said not changing anything Tired just ur OPINION and u didnt answer the parts about the other beys i listed
Ok,they're all terrible.Work on getting 4D and etc~
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:42 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:40 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:38 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: Change EWD to D

not helping baka -.- Angry and i dont think hasbro will do 4D, any1 else care 2 actually b helpful and answer my questions?
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:45 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:42 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:40 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: i said not changing anything Tired just ur OPINION and u didnt answer the parts about the other beys i listed

not helping baka -.- Angry and i dont think hasbro will do 4D, any1 else care 2 actually b helpful and answer my questions?
I'm beind helpful.Wait till your birthday till you can get some from eBay or something~
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:47 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:45 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:42 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: Ok,they're all terrible.Work on getting 4D and etc~

I'm beind helpful.Wait till your birthday till you can get some from eBay or something~

no ur NOT i did NOT SAY CHANGE MY BEYS i asked ur opinion and to tell me what type they r if ur able to (i.e. attack, defense, stamina or balance) and im 20
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:50 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:47 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:45 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: not helping baka -.- Angry and i dont think hasbro will do 4D, any1 else care 2 actually b helpful and answer my questions?

no ur NOT i did NOT SAY CHANGE MY BEYS i asked ur opinion and to tell me what type they r if ur able to (i.e. attack, defense, stamina or balance) and im 20
Oh well,I gave you my opinion.The types are kindof hard to tell though.It's like you just mashed a bunch of random peices together

rock pegaus W105 WD
thermal picese T125 JB
earth fireblaze D125 S
flame bull 230 D
burn herculeo T125 MS
burn leone T125 BS
rock bull 135 BS

for your first combo, 230 EWD is not a good setup because wide tips like EWD and WD are too imbalanced at tall heights. therefore if you insist on not changing the combo, be prepared to not claim as many wins as if you used narrower tips like D, SD, CS, or MB, which have all been proven to work well at a 230 height.

the rest of your combos are all very, very outclassed. this is not just my opinion, but also a clear fact given the sheer number of new and better parts produced. sharp tips like S, MS and BS all have terrible balance at all heights, and should never be used for competitive combos. all your metal wheels are far too light and the only one that is not severely outclassed is Earth, although even that is quite outclassed by basalt, death ,and duo. none of your tracks bar 230 have any competitive value, and as a result, outclassed wheels + outclassed tracks + bad tips = poor combos overall. i wouldn't even be able to give any of the combos a type, besides flame bull 230 D being a very poor stamina type, because all of them are not good at anyone of the 4 main archetypes of beyblading performance. i would strongly suggest that you get newer parts, but if you remain firm about your stance then i can only wish you the best of luck in any battles.
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:54 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:50 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:47 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: I'm beind helpful.Wait till your birthday till you can get some from eBay or something~

Oh well,I gave you my opinion.The types are kindof hard to tell though.It's like you just mashed a bunch of random peices together
u said the list of beys were terrible but didnt give ur opinion of the twisted what ever 230 EWD u just told me 2 change the tip and o ok i didnt mash them together...
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:03 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:54 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:50 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: no ur NOT i did NOT SAY CHANGE MY BEYS i asked ur opinion and to tell me what type they r if ur able to (i.e. attack, defense, stamina or balance) and im 20
u said the list of beys were terrible but didnt give ur opinion of the twisted what ever 230 EWD u just told me 2 change the tip and o ok i didnt mash them together...
Decentish.But it'll wobble to much with EWD....And it looks like you did.
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:02 AM)slyx Wrote:
rock pegaus W105 WD
thermal picese T125 JB
earth fireblaze D125 S
flame bull 230 D
burn herculeo T125 MS
burn leone T125 BS
rock bull 135 BS

for your first combo, 230 EWD is not a good setup because wide tips like EWD and WD are too imbalanced at tall heights. therefore if you insist on not changing the combo, be prepared to not claim as many wins as if you used narrower tips like D, SD, CS, or MB, which have all been proven to work well at a 230 height.

the rest of your combos are all very, very outclassed. this is not just my opinion, but also a clear fact given the sheer number of new and better parts produced. sharp tips like S, MS and BS all have terrible balance at all heights, and should never be used for competitive combos. all your metal wheels are far too light and the only one that is not severely outclassed is Earth, although even that is quite outclassed by basalt, death ,and duo. none of your tracks bar 230 have any competitive value, and as a result, outclassed wheels + outclassed tracks + bad tips = poor combos overall. i wouldn't even be able to give any of the combos a type, besides flame bull 230 D being a very poor stamina type, because all of them are not good at anyone of the 4 main archetypes of beyblading performance. i would strongly suggest that you get newer parts, but if you remain firm about your stance then i can only wish you the best of luck in any battles.

thank u slyx u did a better job then mexamaster and i dont have any of the newer beys bsides some from the metal masters series and i just got twisted tempo and spiral capricorn and thanks for ur input thats all i was asking for and thanks for the wishes of luck, of the beys listed
which 3 beys would b the best out of these poorly outclassed as they r listed please?
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:05 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:03 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:54 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: Oh well,I gave you my opinion.The types are kindof hard to tell though.It's like you just mashed a bunch of random peices together

thank u mexamaster and o ok i didnt but ok its ur opinion
so much combos to choose from its
and thanks for the combo MexaMaster
Okay Best Combo possible
right now I'm using Earth Eagle GB145WD
And I murder everyone. around my neiborhood
Except for Hades Kerbecs BD145MB

But these are my parts

Fusion Wheels-
Evil x1
Forbidden x1
Earth x2
Flame x1
Thunder x1
Jade x1
Torch x1
Hyper x1
Grand x1
Storm x1

Spin Tracks-

ED145 x3
UW145 x1
WA130 x1
GB145 x1
R145 x1
145 x2
W105

Performance Tips -
RS x1
WD x2
S x1
B x2
WB x1
CS x1
HF/S x1
R2F x1
D x1
EWD x1

That's all but please make anything close to top tier
Or beating that Hades Kerbecs I listed Above Tongue_out thanks
[/align]
(Sep. 23, 2012  6:44 AM)Iam Striker !! Wrote: Okay Best Combo possible
right now I'm using Earth Eagle GB145WD
And I murder everyone. around my neiborhood
Except for Hades Kerbecs BD145MB

But these are my parts

Fusion Wheels-
Evil x1
Forbidden x1
Earth x2
Flame x1
Thunder x1
Jade x1
Torch x1
Hyper x1
Grand x1
Storm x1

Spin Tracks-

ED145 x3
UW145 x1
WA130 x1
GB145 x1
R145 x1
145 x2
W105

Performance Tips -
RS x1
WD x2
S x1
B x2
WB x1
CS x1
HF/S x1
R2F x1
D x1
EWD x1

That's all but please make anything close to top tier
Or beating that Hades Kerbecs I listed Above Tongue_out thanks
[/align]

You can't really win against that Hades Kerbecs since you do not have enough parts for a stamina. But, why not give attack a shot?
Hyper ___ 105R2F. Idk about Jade if you have enough parts.

(Sep. 23, 2012  3:12 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:02 AM)slyx Wrote:
rock pegaus W105 WD
thermal picese T125 JB
earth fireblaze D125 S
flame bull 230 D
burn herculeo T125 MS
burn leone T125 BS
rock bull 135 BS

thank u slyx u did a better job then mexamaster and i dont have any of the newer beys bsides some from the metal masters series and i just got twisted tempo and spiral capricorn and thanks for ur input thats all i was asking for and thanks for the wishes of luck, of the beys listed
which 3 beys would b the best out of these poorly outclassed as they r listed please?
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:05 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:03 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: u said the list of beys were terrible but didnt give ur opinion of the twisted what ever 230 EWD u just told me 2 change the tip and o ok i didnt mash them together...

thank u mexamaster and o ok i didnt but ok its ur opinion
A combo that I use to use was Earth Bull D125WD back in the days. It was ownage.
I see you only have access to Hasbro beys.
Forgot to mention my rock fusion wheel and 230 spin track
(Sep. 23, 2012  6:51 AM)[TGR]Chips Wrote: [quote='angelusbichi' pid='1037651' dateline='1348366350']

(Sep. 23, 2012  6:51 AM)[TGR]Chips Wrote: A combo that I use to use was Earth Bull D125WD back in the days. It was ownage.
I see you only have access to Hasbro beys.
r u talking to me?
Earth Bull D125 WD was actually the 2011 Indonesian's Representative's Favorite Bey... Decent Stamina - Defense Hybrid, just.. decent.
Which is better for 90WD, Basalt or Earth?
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:19 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Which is better for 90WD, Basalt or Earth?

Earth probably. Basalt is better with higher heights.
Me has:
storm pegasus 105rf
lightning ldrago 100hf
burn fireblaze 135ms
counter leone 145d
rock scorpio t125jb
earth virgo gb145bs
flame saggitario c145s
meteo ldrago lw105lf
galaxy pegasus w105r2f
ray striker d125cs
earth eagle 145wd
gravity destroyer ad145wd
grand cetus wd145rs
grand capricorn 145d
hell kerbecs bd145ds
twisted tempo 145wd
hyper aquario 105rf
flame serpent sw145f
poison virgo ed145es
thermal gemios t125s
diablo nemesis XGrin
phantom orion BGrin
I might get vulcan horuseus and flame byxis but i don't know yet
2 metal faces
TT light launcher 2
I need to beat an uncustomized kerbecs don't give me uncustomized beys as a solution or these:
meteo ldrago 100wd
gravity destroyer 105/100rf
diablo kerbecs/aquario ad145wd
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:41 PM)ukdl123 Wrote:
Attack: MF Diablo Kerbecs GB145RF/R²F
Defence: MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS/RS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD,Twisted Aquario/Pegasus II/Leone AD145WD
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100/ED145WD
Anti Attack: MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145R²F
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:47 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:41 PM)ukdl123 Wrote:
Attack: MF Diablo Kerbecs GB145RF/R²F
Defence: MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS/RS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD,Twisted Aquario/Pegasus II/Leone AD145WD
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100/ED145WD
Anti Attack: MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145R²F

MF Diablo Kerbecs GB145RF/R2F is also an anti attack combo than a usual attack combo, but its still very effective.
and maybe you havent seen that he has a phantom orion B: D which includes phantom a top- tier stamina MW, so for stamina you should use MF-L Phantom Aquario 100WD
and you could also use Hell Kerbeks BD145RF (boost mode) for attack as in most tourneys in Mumbai it knocks out a lot of top- tier combos like; MF Flash___W145/AD145RF, MF Diablo Aquario 230SD, MF Duo Cancer 230MB as well as some scythe combos... so you could use it if it works well for you too... Smile and mostly all the combos suggested to you can beat the combos you had asked about:
just be a tweeny-bit careful for the meteo combo as it spin steals a lot, so use an attacker or something which moves around a lot so that to make sure not to make much contact with it to reduce the spin-steal as much as possible Smile
Basalt cause well, it's just way better than Earth.
Note: Earth is said to have superior stamina because of Basalt's imbalance, however, I find that certain Basalts have a small LAD ability, so I prefer Basalt over Earth.
Is this a GOOD custom?
If not what changes should I make

Rock Leone 230WB