"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Can someone make me competitive combos from these parts?

Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Horuseus
Aquario
Gemios
Ketos
Unicorno
Pisces
Escolpio
Horogium
Giraffe

Metal Wheels
Burn
Hell
Galaxy
Cloud
Poison
Grand
Counter
Earth
Vulcan
Rock
Screw
Basalt

Spin Tracks
UW145
DF145
R145
BD145
D125

Performance Tip:
CS
RS
RF
F
WB
B
Q
HF
MS
MF
WD
D

Stadium
Meteor Fire Beystadium

Also, if you could tell me what could make top tiers as well, that would be great! Thanks!
another thing that you can put on a Meteo L Drago is a WD tip because sometimes an EWD can get out of control
Hell wolf uw145 ms stamina
Screw unicorno 90 rf attack
basalt bull 145 d defence
(Sep. 03, 2012  11:41 PM)wtater888 Wrote: Hell wolf uw145 ms stamina

EPIC! Thanks!
I know what you mean about EWD going agro my 2nd one went agro after the scond launch Uncertain However WD generally losses because it is equal to the opposing bey if it is using WD and loses due to L-Drago II being weaker than the opposing stamina bey such as Duo, Pantom even Scythe, do EWD is needed TT EWD's don't go agro though. He could just weak launch with the EWD which is highly reccomended and unless something drastic happens in the battle it shouldn't go agro.

water or however you spell that, you are quite wrong...

Heres some other Beys that are considered better no offense Water
(Need to see the part list again XD)

Defense: Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Stamina: Earth/Basalt Aquario 145WD/Hell Kerbecs/Bull BD145WD (Boost)
Attack: Screw/Vulcan 90RF (You got that one right water)'

All are mostly Outclassed, but Basalt can still take some attack types but don't rely on it against a Flash you would have to hope against the opponents skill with flash, Your Stamina can't beat Superior Stamian types but it SHOULD be able to beat Non Duo Defense Duo I would say is a 50/50 shot, Your attack type can take out general stamina but nothing like Duo, take out all the phantoms you can Grin
(Sep. 03, 2012  11:43 PM)*Billy* Wrote: I know what you mean about EWD going agro my 2nd one went agro after the scond launch Uncertain However WD generally losses because it is equal to the opposing bey if it is using WD and loses due to L-Drago II being weaker than the opposing stamina bey such as Duo, Pantom even Scythe, do EWD is needed TT EWD's don't go agro though. He could just weak launch with the EWD which is highly reccomended and unless something drastic happens in the battle it shouldn't go agro.

water or however you spell that, you are quite wrong...

Heres some other Beys that are considered better no offense Water
(Need to see the part list again XD)

Defense: Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Stamina: Earth/Basalt Aquario
Attack: Screw/Vulcan 90RF (You got that one right water)

Thanks! Now, I have a few of questions:

1) What spin track and tip should I use for the Stamina combo?
2) My RF is worn down too far to be used (Just found this out Pinching_eyes_2). Any other options?
3) Can RS be used in any?
4) What Hasbro Metal Fury wheels can I use to be top tier/competitive? (going to Target today!!!)

Since I liked the way you numbered your post I will number back XD

1. I updated my Mine probly right when you posted,
2. Your RF strike that its worn Iand I nelected to see your stadium, use HF/F/MF I prefer MF but I have heard HF being wonderous F would be more for Knock out attacs which rarely happen in that stadium, more than likely your attack type would get stuck on the top part of the stadium.
3. RS is top tier but in that stadium it would die it has amazing defense but sometimes cant even Out spin RF so it's not trust worthy.
4. There are few competitive Metal Fury Bey since Hasbro "Changed" them,
However Cosmic is one of the rare improvement Scythe might be worth while but wait for even more testing, Basalt would be the best Defense

And I forgot to mention one Stamina combo but Hasbro made the Hell wheels a little worse So I would hope your Hell wheel is not a Hades Wheel but, Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost mode) is another pretty good Stamina type former Top tier like the rest.
(Sep. 04, 2012  12:05 AM)*Billy* Wrote: Since I liked the way you numbered your post I will number back XD

1. I updated my Mine probly right when you posted,
2. Your RF strike that its worn Iand I nelected to see your stadium, use HF/F/MF I prefer MF but I have heard HF being wonderous F would be more for Knock out attacs which rarely happen in that stadium, more than likely your attack type would get stuck on the top part of the stadium.
3. RS is top tier but in that stadium it would die it has amazing defense but sometimes cant even Out spin RF so it's not trust worthy.
4. There are few competitive Metal Fury Bey since Hasbro "Changed" them,
However Cosmic is one of the rare improvement Scythe might be worth while but wait for even more testing, Basalt would be the best Defense

And I forgot to mention one Stamina combo but Hasbro made the Hell wheels a little worse So I would hope your Hell wheel is not a Hades Wheel but, Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost mode) is another pretty good Stamina type former Top tier like the rest.

Thanks so much! Grin
Those are absolutely horrid, do not provide members with false information.

(Sep. 03, 2012  11:25 PM)Dragoon_105RF Wrote: Can someone make me competitive combos from these parts?

Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Horuseus
Aquario
Gemios
Ketos
Unicorno
Pisces
Escolpio
Horogium
Giraffe

Metal Wheels
Burn
Hell
Galaxy
Cloud
Poison
Grand
Counter
Earth
Vulcan
Rock
Screw
Basalt

Spin Tracks
UW145
DF145
R145
BD145
D125

Performance Tip:
CS
RS
RF
F
WB
B
Q
HF
MS
MF
WD
D

Stadium
Meteor Fire Beystadium

Also, if you could tell me what could make top tiers as well, that would be great! Thanks!

Attack : Hell Kerbecs BD145RF/R2F

Defense : Basalt Aquario BD145CS

Stamina : Burn Aquario 90WD
(Sep. 04, 2012  12:09 AM)Deadpool Wrote:

(Sep. 03, 2012  11:25 PM)Dragoon_105RF Wrote: Can someone make me competitive combos from these parts?

Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Horuseus
Aquario
Gemios
Ketos
Unicorno
Pisces
Escolpio
Horogium
Giraffe

Metal Wheels
Burn
Hell
Galaxy
Cloud
Poison
Grand
Counter
Earth
Vulcan
Rock
Screw
Basalt

Spin Tracks
UW145
DF145
R145
BD145
D125

Performance Tip:
CS
RS
RF
F
WB
B
Q
HF
MS
MF
WD
D

Stadium
Meteor Fire Beystadium

Thanks! Would Hasbro's Cosmic wheel be good too?
@ Dragoon_105RF

Cosmic is one of the top attack wheels, however, attack typically doesn't work well in Hasbro Stadiums.
(Sep. 04, 2012  12:09 AM)Deadpool Wrote:

Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Horuseus
Aquario
Gemios
Ketos
Unicorno
Pisces
Escolpio
Horogium
Giraffe

Metal Wheels
Burn
Hell
Galaxy
Cloud
Poison
Grand
Counter
Earth
Vulcan
Rock
Screw
Basalt

Spin Tracks
UW145
DF145
R145
BD145
D125

Performance Tip:
CS
RS
RF
F
WB
B
Q
HF
MS
MF
WD
D

Stadium
Meteor Fire Beystadium

Nono, for attack do not use Hell. Use screw instead.
Screw Horogium 90MF is extremely perfecto.
What beyblade parts are best to combine with each of the following to make it competitive?

Screw Capricorn 90MF
Fang Leone 130W2D
Variares D : D
(Sep. 04, 2012  11:43 AM)kerbecs0807 Wrote: What beyblade parts are best to combine with each of the following to make it competitive?

Screw Capricorn 90MF
Fang Leone 130W2D
Variares D : D

Screw Lynx 85 MF(For Screw Capricorne)
Fang Leone CH120 RF(For Fang Leone)
MF-H Vari Ares R145 R2F(For Vari Ares).
If I remember correctly, Lynx has never been regarded as a good Clear Wheel for Screw.

Using Horogium (or Pisces) would be a better option. Smile
I didnt get time to say thank you to the people who answered me, so THANK YOU.
Is Metal Ball the best tip for stamina because i'm determined to make a custom stamina beyblade that can outclass phantom orion or scythe kronos because they are the undisputed kings of stamina.
My closest atempt to beating them are Thunder Gasher100MB.
I timed phantom orion and it was 9.20 mins, Scythe Kronos was 8.32 mins, then I timed Thunder Gasher and it was 3.41 mins.
Thunder is no match for Phantom to be honest. Its not always the tip that does it, you know! You HAVE to use a better wheel; preferably Duo.
Its weird that you still consider Scythe to be a top class Stamina wheel, though.
The solo spin times that you are getting are also impressive. I don't think we ever heard of a 9 minute solo spin.

However, its never the Solo Spin Time that helps one to judge the Stamina of the bey.
MB is quite a decent tip for Stamina, though not the best.

While there are extremely simple solutions to beating these "Stamina kings", I see that your objective isn't beating them, but creating a Stamina combo that outclasses them.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can outclass Phantom at the moment. The closest rival is Duo(which is TOO close, really), which is as good as (if not better than) Phantom for Stamina. Duo's high quality Defense makes it a better choice overall, though.

So while there's nothing at the moment that can downright outclass Phantom, Duo is the wheel that can do significant damage...

Or, you can opt for Dragooon Dragooon, which even though not a Stamina type, can beat Phantom pretty easily, I believe...

P.S. I do not know if there's any Zero G release that has overpowered Phantom/Duo, so yeah.
Can anyone make me competitive combos from my parts?

Clear Wheels: Aquario, Zurafa, Pegasus, Wolf, Cancer, Destroyer, Leone, Byxis, Ketos, Escolpio, Herculeo,

Metal Wheels: Twisted, Inferno, Grand, Rock, Cyclone, Earth, Poison, Storm, Ray, Flame, Thermal, Gravity, Burn, Dark, Thunder

Spin Tracks: CH120, D125, T125, WA130, 145, AD145, DF145, SW145, WD145,

Performance Tips: B, WB, WD, S, MS, WF, RF, HF, RS, CS,

Thanks!
Twisted _____ WD145 MS
Grand Cancer D125 CS
(Sep. 04, 2012  6:44 PM)Kentblader Wrote: Can anyone make me competitive combos from my parts?

Clear Wheels: Aquario, Zurafa, Pegasus, Wolf, Cancer, Destroyer, Leone, Byxis, Ketos, Escolpio, Herculeo,

Metal Wheels: Twisted, Inferno, Grand, Rock, Cyclone, Earth, Poison, Storm, Ray, Flame, Thermal, Gravity, Burn, Dark, Thunder

Spin Tracks: CH120, D125, T125, WA130, 145, AD145, DF145, SW145, WD145,

Performance Tips: B, WB, WD, S, MS, WF, RF, HF, RS, CS,

Thanks!
Defense : Twisted Aquario CH120/AD145 CS
Stamina : Burn Aquario AD145WD
Attack : Gravity Perseus CH120CS/RF

(Sep. 04, 2012  6:53 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Twisted _____ WD145 MS
Grand Cancer D125 CS

Not to be obtuse, but those are absolutely horrendous, do not provide members with false information <3
Its an extremely outclassed combo and it is a stamina type..This is also not the place for that.
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:55 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Hello, I've been AFK for a while and have recently got on. I'd like to have a sufficient Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance combos. My current combos are :

Attack : Screw Giraffe 85 R2F/RF/MF Gravity Perseus R145/S130 RF/R2F

Defense : MF Libra 230RS

Stamina : Burn Bull 90WD

Balance : Libra CH120RF, Burn Byxis 85CS

Here is my inventory :

I may've not listed all of my parts, if anything seems missing tell me !
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I still need help with this.

can i get some good combos with these beys

earth aquario c145 cs

fang aqaurio r145r2f

gravity destroyer ch120 rf

fury lacerta 105 hf

burn fireblaze 135 ms

big bang pegasis f:d

vari ares 230 bsf

dark knight dragoon lw105bs

evil gemios lw160 sf

bakushin scorpio ed145 s

vulcan sagittario w105 wd

flame byxis 230 wd

ray unicorno d125 jb

thermal serpent 105 sf
(Sep. 05, 2012  12:23 AM)Neo blaster #1 Wrote: can i get some good combos with these beys
<stuff>

Attack: VariAres CH120/R145 RF/R2F
Defense: Earth Aquario 230/C145CS (not too sure about Earth on 230, so I included C145 because it was good for defense at one time)
Stamina: Burn/Earth Aquario LW160WD

If you had another Zero-G bey to Synchrom with Dragooon, you could make a pretty good spin equalizer combo with _____ Dragooon LW160WD.