Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I believe E230 has been a better substitute to 230 in Zero G? Confused
Okay, thanks for the tip
MF-H L- Drago Guardian E230 ___. I took into consideration the tracks and I have this so far. My theory is, if a beyblade is spinning in the opposite direction, providing it is heavy enough and has enough movement to sway the stadium, would it not set the other beyblade off balance, making it an easy target? All I need is a tip. I have a few in mind, but I want to see what you guys might come up with.
energy ring - l-drago II,capricorn II, herculeo , tempo . destroyer
fusion wheels - meteo , twisted , gravity , spiral ,hades
spin tracks - ed145, bd145, lw105 , 90x2 , 145
performance tips - lf , mf , f , wd , wb
suggest some combos guys
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:18 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: energy ring - l-drago II,capricorn II, herculeo , tempo . destroyer
fusion wheels - meteo , twisted , gravity , spiral ,hades
spin tracks - ed145, bd145, lw105 , 90x2 , 145
performance tips - lf , mf , f , wd , wb
suggest some combos guys

Attack: Gravity Destroyer(Counter) ED145MF, Spiral Tempo LW105MF
Defence: Twisted Capricorn/Herculeo ED145WB
Stamina: Hades Capricorn/Herculeo BD145(Boost)WD
You seem to be askimg with the same exact parts every time...

Attack: Gravity Destroyer BD145 MF (Really a destabilizer...)
Defense: Twisted Tempo BD145 MF (Anti-Attack...)
Stamina: Hades ____ BD145 (Boost Mode) WD, Twisted Tempo 145/90 WD
Spin-Stealer: Meteo L-Drago LW105WD
(Sep. 02, 2012  10:55 AM)Kibaster Wrote: Okay, thanks for the tip
MF-H L- Drago Guardian E230 ___. I took into consideration the tracks and I have this so far. My theory is, if a beyblade is spinning in the opposite direction, providing it is heavy enough and has enough movement to sway the stadium, would it not set the other beyblade off balance, making it an easy target? All I need is a tip. I have a few in mind, but I want to see what you guys might come up with.

I don't know much about tips with the elevator230 track... But with just plain 230 I would need to say either cs or eds.
Hades, Ray, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Galaxy, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin, Burn, Killer, Inferno, and Cyber metal wheels
Striker, Kerbecs, Cetus, Zurafa, Sagittario, Pegasus, Pegasus II, Byxis, Tempo, Fireblaze and Herculeo, Cancer clear wheels
R145, D120, DF145, WA130, SW145, CH120, W105,, 230, 105 and 145 spin tracks
CS, SB, MS, S, ES, B, D, HF, SD, WF, R2F, RF, WB, RS and F
Saramanda and Dragooon Chrome Wheels
Shinobi and Dark Knight Crystal Wheels.

I want to know if I could make any good/decent combos, also is there a chance that R145 could be used in a Spin Steal combo with any of these parts (which I seriously doubt). Smile

(Sep. 02, 2012  2:54 PM)AetherByxis Wrote: Hades, Ray, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Galaxy, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin, Burn, Killer, Inferno, and Cyber metal wheels
Striker, Kerbecs, Cetus, Zurafa, Sagittario, Pegasus, Pegasus II, Byxis, Tempo, Fireblaze and Herculeo, Cancer clear wheels

I want to know if I could make any good/decent combos, also is there a chance that R145 could be used in a Spin Steal combo with any of these parts (which I seriously doubt). Smile

Attack: Hades Kerbecs CH120RF/R²F
Defence: Twisted Kerebcs SW145CS/RS or Saramanda Dragooon SW145CS/RS
Stamina: Twisted Cancer 230D/SD
Balance: Twisted Pegasus II 230CS
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago CH120D
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:20 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:

I don't know much about tips with the elevator230 track... But with just plain 230 I would need to say either cs or eds.
I'd suggest RB or MB
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:00 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:54 PM)AetherByxis Wrote: Hades, Ray, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Galaxy, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin, Burn, Killer, Inferno, and Cyber metal wheels

Attack: Hades Kerbecs CH120RF/R²F
Defence: Twisted Kerebcs SW145CS/RS or Saramanda Dragooon SW145CS/RS
Stamina: Twisted Cancer 230D/SD
Balance: Twisted Pegasus II 230CS
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago CH120D

Why use SW145 over there? I never heard of it being useful for any Defense customs... Confused
Yeah SW145 has too much recoil for defence types. 230 would be better.
Thanks for confirming. Smile
@BMcDoogal- Also, Basalt R145RF/R2F would be a great anti-attack combo. Not to mention that this anti-attack can be used as an attack combo too, as it'd be better than Hell at least...
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:33 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:20 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:

I'd suggest RB or MB
Those are kinda good for 230 combo's, aka better than WD, but I know that cs is better for regular 230 and probably e230 too.
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:32 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:33 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:20 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I don't know much about tips with the elevator230 track... But with just plain 230 I would need to say either cs or eds.
I'd suggest RB or MB
Those are kinda good for 230 combo's, aka better than WD, but I know that cs is better for regular 230 and probably e230 too.
So basically I have gotten MF-H L-Drago Guardian 230 MB/CS. Any more thoughts?
(Sep. 02, 2012  6:04 PM)Kibaster Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:32 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:33 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: I'd suggest RB or MB
So basically I have gotten MF-H L-Drago Guardian 230 MB/CS. Any more thoughts?
Nah,seems legit

Hmmm... then I'll go with MF-H L Drago Guardian 230 MB. I don't have another cs so mb it is.
What happened with e230?
I'ma test out the custom with both 230 and e230 and see with one works better.
It there any good combos whit BEAT except whit rf,rlf,r2f
(Sep. 02, 2012  8:26 PM)je Wrote: It there any good combos whit BEAT except whit rf,rlf,r2f

No because with Attack Types, they need to have agressive tips to be able to Knock out the opposing beyblade but the best would be MF,WF,XF
Okay, I can't test it because I have no time, but if some one could do it for me, I would really appreciate it. I'm going for a custom that can move the stadium in the opposite direction of the right spinning bey, putting it off balance for a little, thus making it an easy target. For that I, with the help of you guys, came up with MF-H L-Drago Guardian 230/E230 MB. I just don't know which track would be best, thus I ask for help.

Another custom I thought of it MF-H L-Drago Guardian SA160 WF/FB. It's a random custom, so I don't know if it would work well for what I am going for.
e230 has more surfase area, thus getting a better grip on the stadium. I would use something more like EDS on bolth of them.
Yeah but I've been told that beys with EDS get thrown around very easily when the Zero G stadium begins to move.
But for bb-10 stadium, it would be good for the custom.
I diddnt know that... those combo's are good exept mabye you want a more stable tip for the sa160 combo
is this a good combo lightning l-drago metal face 4 balled gb145 eternal tip
???