"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Horogium2258,

Here are a few combos you could use. Almost all of them are now outclassed, so I suggest you buy more parts to get in with todays metagame. Unless of course you are only limited within Hasbro's beyblade-range. If so, these are the in Hasbro metagame, IIRC.

Attack: Gravity Destroyer (Counter Mode) 90/D125/T125/BD145 R²F/RF
Spiral Tempo/Capricorn/Pegasis II 90/D125/T125 R²F/RF
Defense: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs BD145/GB145/S130 CS/RSF/
Earth Aquario/Kerbecs BD145/GB145/S130 CS/RSF/
Stamina: Burn Aquario/Pegasis II/Tempo AD145/90/BD145/230/85 D/WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145 WD

thanks
may I get a good defense and attack type from these parts?
parts: metel face ,m145
clear wheels: virgo,gemios,pegisis I,fireblaze,lightning,wolf,virgo,giraffe,pegisis II,horrogium
metal wheels: night,evil,cyber,burn,l-drago,earth,poison,rock,galaxy,basalt
tracks:df145,100,125,105,r145,gb145,145
tips,wd,fs,f,ms,hf,es,wb,bs
does anyone know good combos with these parts

Dark knight dragoon lw160 bsf

big bang pegasis f:d

Fang scorpio 130 WD

vulcan aquario lw105 f

fury lacerta 105 hf

thermal pegasis w105 r2f

flame sagittario c145 s

flame byxis 230 wd

ray unicorno 130 cs

spare:

lightning
rf
rock
storm
pegasis
r145
mf-h
mf-f
sf
earth
serpent
sw145
(Sep. 01, 2012  11:56 PM)Neo blaster #1 Wrote: does anyone know good combos with these parts

Dark knight dragoon lw160 bsf

big bang pegasis f:d

Fang scorpio 130 WD

vulcan aquario lw105 f

fury lacerta 105 hf

thermal pegasis w105 r2f

flame sagittario c145 s

flame byxis 230 wd

ray unicorno 130 cs

spare:

lightning
rf
rock
storm
pegasis
r145
mf-h
mf-f
sf
earth
serpent
sw145

Attack: MF-H Fang(Counter) SW145/R145RF/R²F
Defence: MF-H Earth Aquario C145/SW145CS
Stamina: MF-F Flame/Thermal Aquario 100WD
Are there any good attack/spin steal meteo l drago combos using metal flat?
list your part's and we'll see..
I was wondering if mf would be a good tip with meteo l drago. Like with any parts.
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:31 AM)Beymon Wrote: I was wondering if mf would be a good tip with meteo l drago. Like with any parts.

Hmm... For an Attack Type, Meteo L-Drago is not a very good attack wheel. Although, one of it's better combos is
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120RF & Meteo L-Drago 100CS, IIRC. For an attack type, MF wouldn't be a good choice, because of RF, R²F, others. But you can also use it for more of a Stamina/Attack combination. But it wouldn't be recommended.

Please correct me, if i'm wrong. Meteo L-Drago provides pretty good smash attack, mostly at a low profile level, but is hindered because of it's rubber on the Clear Wheel.
As for a Spin Stealer, use a low leveled track, such as 90 & 100 (Or maybe some of the lower gimmick-ed tracks such as CH120 & others.) and a D series tip (D, WD, EWD, etc)

Ok I have a wd, so what would be a good track for it.(btw, I knew it wasn't good 4 attack I just thought the idea of an attacking spin stealer would be cool, but I guess it wouldn't work that well)
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:42 AM)Beymon Wrote: Ok I have a wd, so what would be a good track for it.(btw, I knew it wasn't good 4 attack I just thought the idea of an attacking spin stealer would be cool, but I guess it wouldn't work that well)

Sorry, I just edited my previous post. You should read it again, as I've added in what you were asking for.
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:42 AM)Beymon Wrote: Ok I have a wd, so what would be a good track for it.(btw, I knew it wasn't good 4 attack I just thought the idea of an attacking spin stealer would be cool, but I guess it wouldn't work that well)

If your looking a spin stealer that utilizes WD use:
MF Meteo L Drago TR145/CH120/100 WD
Ok, one more question, could B:D work with meteo ldrago?

(Sep. 02, 2012  12:54 AM)Beymon Wrote: Ok, one more question, could BGrin work with meteo ldrago?

It was one of the first things BD was tested with. And it doesn't work that great. BD is best used in Zero G Stadiums. Stick with CH120/TR145. And EWD works better then WD for spin Stealers.
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:54 AM)Beymon Wrote: Ok, one more question, could B:D work with meteo ldrago?

Do you mean that as in if B:D is compatible with Meteo L-Drago?
If so, then yes. It is compatible.
If not, and you mean if Meteo L-Drago B:D is a good combination, then no, IIRC. B:D is best used in Zero-G stadiums, .
I'm not totally sure what type it is though. I'm not familiar with destabilizers and spin stealers, and beys along those lines.
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:58 AM)Tris Wrote: Do you mean that as in if BGrin is compatible with Meteo L-Drago?
If not, and you mean if Meteo L-Drago BGrin is a good combination, then yes, IIRC.
I'm not totally sure what type though. I'm not familiar with destabilizers and spin stealers, and beys along those lines.

Its way to light to be competitive. It would work better in a Zero G stadium. Not BB10. BD's best use right now in BB10 is stopping Dragooon combos.
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:58 AM)Tris Wrote: Do you mean that as in if BGrin is compatible with Meteo L-Drago?
If not, and you mean if Meteo L-Drago BGrin is a good combination, then yes, IIRC.
I'm not totally sure what type though. I'm not familiar with destabilizers and spin stealers, and beys along those lines.

Its way to light to be competitive. It would work better in a Zero G stadium. Not BB10. BD's best use right now in BB10 is stopping Dragooon combos.

Yes, I've edited that in. I forgot to write that, hah. Sorry about that.

Although, I'm quite surprised as to BGrin's success in the Zero-G stadium. Wasn't BGrin too inconsistent to battle with? Or do bladers just go with it?
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:04 AM)Tris Wrote: Although, I'm quite surprised as to BGrin's success in the Zero-G stadium. Wasn't BGrin too inconsistent to battle with? Or do bladers just go with it?

BD does have mold differences. This is where knowing what mold you have and practice comes into play. Its good in Zero G stadiums because of its bearing. It helps keep it balanced in the stadium. But more testing for it and everything in the Zero G stadium is necessary.
Alright, i was just wondering cause it had good balance an stamina I thought it might be goodSmile
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:26 AM)Beymon Wrote: Alright, i was just wondering cause it had good balance an stamina I thought it might be goodSmile

if it was heavier it would be amazing. Ive been playing with Revizer Dragoooon BD lately. Its fun. And works similar to how Meteo L Drago BD should work.
MSF-H Killerken Killerken W145 BS. Would this combo work better with a taller tip? I've been thinking of A230 or 230, but I don't who which would be better for this combo? Would D be better than BS?
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:12 AM)Kibaster Wrote: MSF-H Killerken Killerken W145 BS. Would this combo work better with a taller tip? I've been thinking of A230 or 230, but I don't who which would be better for this combo? Would D be better than BS?
WD above all others

can i get an attack combo? my part's are in my signature.
My Best Try: Cosmic Striker 85XF
(or RF in Takara Tomy stadiums.)
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:16 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: can i get an attack combo? my part's are in my signature.
My Best Try: Cosmic Striker 85XF
(or RF in Takara Tomy stadiums.)
Hmm....try Gravity Destroyer CH120HF

MSF-H Killerken Killerken W145 D. Would this combo work better with a taller track? I've been thinking of A230 or 230, but I don't who which would be better for this combo?
Sorry,