"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: @ Nitro Hammer: Defense combos are designed to beat attack. Stamina generally beats defense. His combo is good enough to beat rubber based attack types. Its worth using. But there is better options.
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:38 AM)wtater888 Wrote: I've decided to help this thread.

Posts need to contain something constructive or they are considered spam.

What's a better option then?
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:19 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:15 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: 100 is terrible against 230
What type of cs
New or worn out

Thats true, but Imagine the tip being something like F. If you give it a low tip and A good smash attack, It should be easy to knock over. Screw up it's balance ya know. ( Just a hunch)

230 generally beats low attack tracks. 100 is no exception.
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:42 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What's a better option then?

Revizer or Dragooon
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:19 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:15 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: 100 is terrible against 230
What type of cs
New or worn out

Thats true, but Imagine the tip being something like F. If you give it a low tip and A good smash attack, It should be easy to knock over. Screw up it's balance ya know. ( Just a hunch)

Revizer or Dragooon
I'm talking track or tip wise.
Yeah so I should use Twisted Bull 230 worn out cs
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:48 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:19 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Thats true, but Imagine the tip being something like F. If you give it a low tip and A good smash attack, It should be easy to knock over. Screw up it's balance ya know. ( Just a hunch)

Revizer or Dragooon
I'm talking track or tip wise.

RB isn't a bad tip. But CS is generally what i prefer for E230. RS does good also.

(Aug. 22, 2012  3:09 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Yeah so I should use Twisted Bull 230 worn out cs

This combo is decent. Just make sure your CS isn't illegal.
How is a cs illegal
If it's worn out it may perform different for better or worse it's all for fairness

Also what is a good combo with the gryph wheel
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:13 AM)Chips556 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:34 AM)Chips556 Wrote: Hey guys, is MF Vulcan Byxis GB145HF a good attack combo?
The main part of this bey is it's heavy smash attack, due to GB145, the mix of Vulcan with Byxis, the smash attack is a 1hitko, and HF provides more stamina.

How does the heavy smash attack work?
You see, GB145, the balls inside the track provide a weight and they move around, when the bey move, the balls move to the direction of the bey, weight is then carried to that direction -->
And adding a metal face with a decent Vulcan Byxis combo (I researched from beywikia), the smash attack is too op. And HF provides some decent stamina.

Just wondering,
Shall I use MF-H
And Shall I change bottom?
If so, suggest me one --> F/WF/LF/RF

Vulcan was best used on Low tracks. Vulcan Byxis 85 RF/R2F is better. HF isn't used for attack.

Thanks.

Wait a second, Vulcan is a smash wheel, not an upper attack wheel, and therefore Vulcan shall be used with TH170/GB145/R145/CH120.

I've tried MF-H Vulcan Byxis GB145WF, overall its really top tier and quite op.

i need a gr8 combo for spiral capricon
spin tracks - ed145 , 145 , 90 ,sw145 , bd145 , lw105
performance tips - f , mf , rs , wb , wd
i need a combo which can defeat rock zurafa 90 wb/b with ease
You don't really have too much. A stock Spiral Capricorn could beat that, but since 90 is in use, Spiral Capricorn LW105MF Works good enough....
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:47 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: If it's worn out it may perform different for better or worse it's all for fairness

Also what is a good combo with the gryph wheel
maybe msf dragoon gryph TH170 MB for defence i'm not so sure if this combo is good..
Just need to brush up my combos.

4D : Beat Lynx TH170WD, Duo Uranus 230WD, L Drago Guardian S130MB, Wing Pegasus 90WF, Phantom Orion B: D, Flash (Won as hell) Saggitario 230WD, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Season 2 : Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Basalt Horogium 145WD, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (Worn), Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Meteo L Drago LW105LF, Screw Capricorne 90MF
Season 1 : Dark Cancer CH120SF, Rock Escolpio T125JB, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Grand Ketos WD145RS
Other : Wind Aquario 100HF/S, Counter Leone 145D, Midnight Bull 125SF

This isn't my full collection, I just posted the Beyblades that actually had useful parts because I'm lazy. :p

Could someone make me these following types of combos, please?

Attack
Attack-Stamina (Attack combo with stamina)
Anti-attack
Defense
Stamina
Stamina-Attack (Stamina combo with attack/moving stamina type/tornado staller)
Balance
Spin-stealer

Any help is greatly appreciated. Joyful_3
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:33 AM)Chips556 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:13 AM)Chips556 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Vulcan was best used on Low tracks. Vulcan Byxis 85 RF/R2F is better. HF isn't used for attack.

Thanks.

Wait a second, Vulcan is a smash wheel, not an upper attack wheel, and therefore Vulcan shall be used with TH170/GB145/R145/CH120.

Well, I appreciate the amount of work you have put into researching. Smile
Its quite rare that people actually question our suggestions; they actually just take it blindly...
So, kudos to you! It is quite amazing that you searched things up to know more about the combo given to you.

See, an Upper Attack combo HAS to be on a lower track. Its one of the prerequisites for making such a combo. However, a Smash Attack combo is much more versatile in comparison to Upper Attack combos, especially on the matter of height. They can be used on a wide range of heights. Low Track Attack Combos (LTACs, for short) are Smash Attack combos (for the simple reason that Upper Attack doesn't exist in MFB) on a Low Track.
So first off, it is not wrong to use a Smash Attack wheel on a Low Track. In fact, Low Track combos had once formed the basis of the metagame. LTACs were the dominating class of Attackers before the arrival of 230 and BD145. Even today, wheels like Blitz are used at a height of 90. Smile
Vulcan was one of the wheels which was popular during the "pre-maximum series domination" era. Hence, it saw much success on lower tracks back then. It was tested further on higher tracks too, but it performed best on lower tracks; something that doesn't work TOO well these days.
Its actually tough to find a good HTAC(high track Attack combo) for Vulcan now. Using it at a lower height is the safest; or rather, the most recommendable thing to do...
From what I've seen, Vulcan has never seen "enough" testing since better Attack wheels were released. So there was no "solid" HTAC found for it. However, if you feel that the HTAC you've made fulfills your requirements, then you can use it very well! Grin

However, the suggestion given by Dark Mousy is quite appropriate.
What is the best competitive combo using the 90MF spin track/tip?
Ingulit's Phantom Hades 90MF combo.
Well, 90MF isn't too good a setup. Its too basic to be honest.
Its still usable though. Currently, Blitz has been the best Attack wheel to be used on low heights like 90.
I wonder if Flash can be used, but from what I've seen, its much more popular with S130 and W145.

However, if you can list your parts, we'll make you the combo you are looking for.

EDIT- Beaten! WHOA! I completely forgot about that combo made by Ingulit! Apologies!
One shouldn't go any lower than 105 on Flash.

BTW, any help up there? Smile
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:00 PM)Ickle Wrote: *snip*

Attack- Beat Lynx GB145RF/Flash Orion S130RF (Flash is far superior of course, but you say that its too worn...)

Attack/Stamina- You could have used the combo that you reminded me of... Phantom Hades 90MF would be perfect. You just need the Hades CW. Check the thread if Ingulit speaks of any "substitutes" though. Smile

Anti-Attack- Duo Kerbecs BD145RF (not sure about the CW)

Defense- Duo Kerbecs BD145CS/RDF (not sure about the CW)

Stamina- Duo Kerbecs/Phantom Cancer AD145WD/TH170D (not sure about the CW)
Phantom Cancer/Duo Kerbecs TH170CS (somewhat of a Defense/Stamina combo)

Stamina/Attack- ?????

Balance- Duo Kerbecs/Phantom Cancer TH170CS OR Duo 230MB

Spin-Steal- Meteo L Drago 100/D125WD (Um, I am completely out-of-track when it comes to spin steal combos, so wait for someone else to suggest this)

Also, thanks for confirming my doubts about Flash being usable only over a height of 105.
TBH, I don't even know why I put Stamina-Attack there, aha.

For Phantom Cancer _____CS, I think 230 works better. BHK made a thread on the combo and said that it was superior to the TH170 variant. I didn't really read that thread much, but yeah.

Thank you for the combos! Joyful_3
Hm, I have been away recently(actually I do come here, but not for long) and have missed out on many important threads. Unhappy
So yeah, BHK might be correct about that...
Use 230 then! Grin

EDIT- Whoops! Seems like I missed out on MB while suggesting Defense combos there! Grin
You can use it on those too.
Also- Use MFs/MF-Hs on the combos.
So what's the best spin track and tip to go with Twisted Bull that creates a defense combo with good stamina and balance
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:33 AM)Chips556 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:13 AM)Chips556 Wrote: Thanks.

Well, I appreciate the amount of work you have put into researching. Smile
Its quite rare that people actually question our suggestions; they actually just take it blindly...
So, kudos to you! It is quite amazing that you searched things up to know more about the combo given to you.

See, an Upper Attack combo HAS to be on a lower track. Its one of the prerequisites for making such a combo. However, a Smash Attack combo is much more versatile in comparison to Upper Attack combos, especially on the matter of height. They can be used on a wide range of heights. Low Track Attack Combos (LTACs, for short) are Smash Attack combos (for the simple reason that Upper Attack doesn't exist in MFB) on a Low Track.
So first off, it is not wrong to use a Smash Attack wheel on a Low Track. In fact, Low Track combos had once formed the basis of the metagame. LTACs were the dominating class of Attackers before the arrival of 230 and BD145. Even today, wheels like Blitz are used at a height of 90. Smile
Vulcan was one of the wheels which was popular during the "pre-maximum series domination" era. Hence, it saw much success on lower tracks back then. It was tested further on higher tracks too, but it performed best on lower tracks; something that doesn't work TOO well these days.
Its actually tough to find a good HTAC(high track Attack combo) for Vulcan now. Using it at a lower height is the safest; or rather, the most recommendable thing to do...
From what I've seen, Vulcan has never seen "enough" testing since better Attack wheels were released. So there was no "solid" HTAC found for it. However, if you feel that the HTAC you've made fulfills your requirements, then you can use it very well! Grin

However, the suggestion given by Dark Mousy is quite appropriate.

Yes, I do get the point that Vulcan shall be used as a LTAC, but the risk of LTAC is higher than the risk of HTAC, Vulcan hasn't has enough testing yet, but who knows? I prefer HTAC nowadays because LTAC does nothing to the new tracks such as 230 and BD145, they are really solid, I have to admit. Overall, in my opinion, Vulcan shall be used with HTAC nowadays, LTACs are outclassed nowadays due to many changes and many new tracks.

Thanks for the suggestion. Oh and, HTAC used to suck, now it really owns due to the change to the tracks and many more stuffs.
By good balance do you mean balance between two types or good balance in general?

Twisted Bull 230CS fits what you're looking for though. Although it does not have fantastic stamina, it could still out spin a bunch if stuff. Not too much of an impact on the current metagame though.
Undoubtedly, it is BD145CS or 230CS.
I guess even BD145MB was popular... :\

In a Hasbro Stadium though, only 230CS is known to be effective enough...

EDIT- Beaten by Ickle!

@Chips- Exactly. HTACs are currently the only useful form of Attack. That is why LTACs are somewhat outclassed. Smile
I am trying to find a Vulcan testing thread though, to see if it was popular on High Tracks or not...
How about MF-H Twisted Bull GB145 WD