"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Cake Gryph is best syncromed with something Like Ifraid or another Gryph. But Gryph syncromed with Oroja or revizer could work. But ifraid would be way better.
ok thanks i will try those combos out and i will try to get ifraid
Here's meh parts
CW-Giraffe x2, Ultimate L-Drago, Destroyer, Quetzalcoatl, L-Drago, Capricorn x2, Befall, Orion, L-Drago II, and Byxis.
MW- gRAVITY, dEATH, Phantom, Rock, Storm, Lightning, Evil, VariAres, Meteo x2, Poison, and Spiral.
Tracks: E230, R145, 125, 90, LW105, S130, M145, 85, AD145, 145, and UW145.
Bottoms: RDF, MB, MF, ES, WB x2, D, EWD, HF, XF, LF, LRF, D:D, and B:D
Thanks!
My parts
Energy Wheels: Fox, Capricorn, Horseus, Nemesis, and Tempo.
Fusion Wheels: Diablo, Basalt, Spiral, Fury, and Counter.
Tracks: 230, TR145, 145, and 100.
Tips: WD, HF, X:D, JB, and D.
(Aug. 07, 2012  10:01 PM)Awesome Griff Wrote: My parts
Energy Wheels: Fox, Capricorn, Horseus, Nemesis, and Tempo.
Fusion Wheels: Diablo, Basalt, Spiral, Fury, and Counter.
Tracks: 230, TR145, 145, and 100.
Tips: WD, HF, XGrin, JB, and D.

Basalt 230 D

if you can get RF/R2F you can use
Basalt TR145 RF
(Aug. 07, 2012  9:58 PM)DracoTaco Wrote: Here's meh parts
CW-Giraffe x2, Ultimate L-Drago, Destroyer, Quetzalcoatl, L-Drago, Capricorn x2, Befall, Orion, L-Drago II, and Byxis.
MW- gRAVITY, dEATH, Phantom, Rock, Storm, Lightning, Evil, VariAres, Meteo x2, Poison, and Spiral.
Bottoms: RDF, MB, MF, ES, WB x2, D, EWD, HF, XF, LF, LRF, DGrin, and BGrin
Thanks!

Attack: Variares R145LRF
Defence: Death(Defence) ________ E230RDF
Stamina: Phantom(Stamina) ________ AD145EWD
(Aug. 07, 2012  9:58 PM)DracoTaco Wrote: Here's meh parts
Bottoms: RDF, MB, MF, ES, WB x2, D, EWD, HF, XF, LF, LRF, DGrin, and BGrin
Thanks!

Attack: VariAres R145LRF/MF
Defence: Death (Defence mode) ________ E230/85/90RDF
Stamina: Phantom (Stamina mode) ______ B: D or Phantom _______ AD145WD/EWD
Spin Stealer: Gravity Perseus E230EWD (Left), Gravity Perseus 90EWD (Left)

I need help with a beast combo. I need something that will OS a MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS, and take hits from Flash combos. Please list a good one.
Nothing can pull that off, sorry. Your best bet for that would be a tornado stalling combo; it would have a good chance of dodging Flash and would easily OS Basalt, which has very little solo spin time.
Has L-Drago Destructor(Hasbro) found any use with BD145RDF/MF like L-Drago Destroy?
It hasn't been tested yet, so we wouldn't know.
@cerealsoup:ldd deosent have rubbers and wont work nicely on defence that much,try better things like twisted.just use it for attack.like mf-h ldrago destructor ch120/lw105 xf/mf/lrf/rf/r2f/lf
@cerealsoup:ldd deosent have rubbers and wont work nicely on defence that much,try better things like twisted.just use it for attack.like mf-h ldrago destructor ch120/lw105 xf/mf/lrf/rf/r2f/lf
Enzoxs- B: D is a bottom that is generally not preferred for any combos. Smile
It is TOO easy to KO, and hence not suggested anywhere....
However, I pretty much understand why would you suggest it; as I believe you saw much success with it. *looks at BeyRank* Grin

souleater- As Cake said, nothing can do that all together really(only if Revizer had had more Stamina; or if Duo was a bit better with Defense..... Things would've been different). To defeat the two combos, different setups are required.
To beat Flash- Try making a Revizer Defense combo. That shall suffice your needs.
To beat Basalt- Well, the combo is pretty outdated, and any current Attacker shall beat it without difficulty.

As you can see, these are generalized suggestions. So if you need something more specific, we'd need you to list your parts. Smile
(Aug. 08, 2012  8:56 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Enzoxs- B: D is a bottom that is generally not preferred for any combos. :)
It is TOO easy to KO, and hence not suggested anywhere....
However, I pretty much understand why would you suggest it; as I believe you saw much success with it. *looks at BeyRank* :D

Yeah, haha. But if you're at a tournament and your believe someone is going to use a Stamina type or a Defence type, Or a Spin Stealer, then I would say Phantom/Duo B:D is the option to use.

There's nearly nothing that can OS it. Also some people have difficulty KOing Duo B:D. Bleik's Duo B:D came up against Hell Kid's MF Flash W145MF ('Help me beat this' he calls it lol) in the finals at the last London tournament. Hell Kid could not KO Bleik, and Bleik won 3-0. Duo B:D seems to take hits alot more efficiently than Phantom.

Hm, I see...
This is where the cliche - A tournament situation differs from a testing environment - holds true, haha!

However, whatever you said is completely possible.
B: D may be a highly joked part, but in a tourney situation, it does have a chance to win. Still, as testing results state otherwise, there are WAY too many theories that would now tend to justify your success with it; such as the cliche I mentioned above, the Tier Vs. Skill thingy, etc.
So overall, the Build Me a Combo thread wouldn't see takers for a B: D combo, haha! XD

I am, in no way, trying to say that you're wrong...
Just that, for some reason, test results tend to hold a lot more importance than tourney results at times.... Wink
(Aug. 08, 2012  7:38 AM)Sayak Blader Wrote: @cerealsoup:ldd deosent have rubbers and wont work nicely on defence that much,try better things like twisted.just use it for attack.like mf-h ldrago destructor ch120/lw105 xf/mf/lrf/rf/r2f/lf

I just got the Hasbro LDDestructor not long ago, and it does have rubber on it.

@cerealsoup: It has bad balance problems, and because of that I have not had much success (attack wise) with many tracks other than BD145 (positioned with the spikes near the back of the dragon heads). I have gotten fairly good KO results against several Basalt combos with LDDestructor BD145R2F
(Aug. 08, 2012  2:29 PM)Whtdrgn Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  7:38 AM)Sayak Blader Wrote: @cerealsoup:ldd deosent have rubbers and wont work nicely on defence that much,try better things like twisted.just use it for attack.like mf-h ldrago destructor ch120/lw105 xf/mf/lrf/rf/r2f/lf

I just got the Hasbro LLD not long ago, and it does have rubber on it.

@cerealsoup: It has bad balance problems, and because of that I have not had much success (attack wise) with many tracks other than BD145 (positioned with the spikes near the back of the dragon heads). I have gotten fairly good KO results against serveral Basalt combos with LLDestructor BD145R2F

Adding onto that, LW105 isn't very good, and LF is horrible. Do you mean LDD? LLD doesn't have any rubber whatsoever. Also, L-Drago Destructor hasn't been tested at all yet, so don't assume it's the same as LDD.
(Aug. 07, 2012  8:25 PM)Vulcan Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  8:17 PM)rubenb11 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts. The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic is also a resource to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

Can you please just tell me a good combo and i will buy the necessary parts.
My best combo would be my stamina combo.
Earth Fireblaze (metal face) GB145 MS
Thanks
Phantom Kerbecs GB145MS would be better for stamina

Do you have any other combos i dont have any 4d beys only a hasbro beat lynx cosmic pegasus and spiral lyre thanks
(Aug. 08, 2012  2:45 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  2:29 PM)Whtdrgn Wrote:

I just got the Hasbro LLD not long ago, and it does have rubber on it.

@cerealsoup: It has bad balance problems, and because of that I have not had much success (attack wise) with many tracks other than BD145 (positioned with the spikes near the back of the dragon heads). I have gotten fairly good KO results against serveral Basalt combos with LLDestructor BD145R2F

Adding onto that, LW105 isn't very good, and LF is horrible. Do you mean LDD? LLD doesn't have any rubber whatsoever. Also, L-Drago Destructor hasn't been tested at all yet, so don't assume it's the same as LDD.

I do mean L-Drago Destructor and not Lightning L-Drago. My apologies. I will correct that.

I also understand no formal testing has been done. I am not assuming it is the same, I am just saying, that in my personal experience BD145R2F has worked great for me on Destructor. I actually hope to post some test soon if I get the time between working, having a wife, and daughter. Haha
new beys. need new combos.
storm pegasus, galaxy pegasus, cyber pegasus, cyclone herculeo, bakushin susanow, lightning l-drago, meteo l-drago, ray unicorno, rock orso, counter leone, vulcan horuseus, rock zurafa, poison zurafa, gravity Perseus, basalt horogium, grand cetus, burn phoenix, earth virgo, evil gemios, poison serpent, rock aries(friend gave it to me it has sf tip), earth eagle, thermal lacerta, flame byxis, hades kerbecs, phantom orion.

i would like stamina, defense, attack, and spin stealing combos. I would like a few for each type.
(Aug. 08, 2012  3:15 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: new beys. need new combos.
storm pegasus, galaxy pegasus, cyber pegasus, cyclone herculeo, bakushin susanow, lightning l-drago, meteo l-drago, ray unicorno, rock orso, counter leone, vulcan horuseus, rock zurafa, poison zurafa, gravity Perseus, basalt horogium, grand cetus, burn phoenix, earth virgo, evil gemios, poison serpent, rock aries(friend gave it to me it has sf tip), earth eagle, thermal lacerta, flame byxis, hades kerbecs, phantom orion.

i would like stamina, defense, attack, and spin stealing combos. I would like a few for each type.

Attack: Vulcan Horuseus 100RF/R²F, Gravity Perseus(Counter) D125RF, Lightning L-Drago BD145RF(Lightning Tank)

Defence: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

Stamina: Phantom(Stamina) Pegasus II AD145/230D, Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD

Balance: Phantom Leone 230CS, Basalt Pegasus II 230CS

Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago BGrin/100WD
I wouldn't use Leone or Kerbecs on Phantom. Also, Phantom Cancer BD145CS is more of a balance custom, IMO.
You can also use Meteo L Drago ED145WD for spin stealing. Smile
ED145 is Rock Aries' spin track.