Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@ERDRANZERDRANZERDRAN
How doea Anti attack work???
aand could that beat a box gallaxy pegasis???
im brand new to the game.
Anti Attack combos are supposed to mainly beat regular Attack combos, by throwing an enormous amount of weight at them, which they cannot really recover from.
"Could it beat a box Galaxy Pegasus?": Yes.
Well, I would suggest you to search, then again, there's no clear definition of an anti-attacker than can be found easily.
In layman's language, an anti-attack combo is a heavy Metal Wheel(usually used in Defense combos), on an aggressive setup. Due to its aggressiveness, people tend to call it an attack type. But considering its function, its a Defense type, i.e. meant to counter Attack types.
For example- Diablo Nemesis BD145R2F is currently one of the best anti-attack combos.

Almost anything could beat an uncustomized Galaxy Pegasus. Galaxy Pegasus is a highly outclassed beyblade, and only R2F is useful. But when uncustomized, it sucks.

EDIT- Beaten by Crab Commando, haha!
I need to know how to use spoilers!!

(May. 05, 2012  3:59 PM)LifeSuXThenUDie Wrote: i need a good attack combo..
Wheels:
Basalt
Poison
Counter
Tracks:
BD 145
Switch 145
Bottoms:
R2F
Ball
A good defense is basalt bd145b
The most carpy combo u can make is poison sw145r2f
Go to the Questions about the WBO thread and search spoiler . Doesn't belong here though .
Basalt BD145B is not a good defense type. It would scrape .
Well for his parts yeah
/tableflip No. If it scrapes , it's not really useable anymore .
Make me a 4 combos with these parts

Ummm...we need the rest of it... And didn't we make you combos already?
i know lol Pinching_eyes
Then why are you asking again?
cause i need more cause im going to battle my friend
(May. 05, 2012  9:09 PM)TobyZeoMasamune Wrote: Make me a 4 combos with these parts

here they are again ok
These work well enough for hasbro. Attack doesn't work so well, though...
-Earth Orso 105WD (Stamina)
-Ray Pegasus I 90HF (Attack)
-Meteo L-Drago (Assault?) D125XF (Attack) Really not sure about this one...
-Flame _____ 85RSF (Destabilizer)
Actually, for a destabilizing Beyblade, It would be better to use Virgo, Zurafa, or Pisces so that they could really get under the other Wheel, and 85 or 90 with SF as a destabilizer needs some amount of Stamina.

It's not even really worth building, though.

EDIT: Oh, and BTW, Striker would have better weight distribution over Pegasis II on Ray. Smile
I already have a flame leone 100sf so i dont need a destablizer thanks anyway!!

What about eath zurafa r145rsf
Since you're in a Hasbro stadium, there's no real point in Defense as Attack sucks and Stamina will conquer both in most cases.

You're best off using Earth Orso 85/D125/DF145WD/D/SD.
Whats the best
MF-H flash scorpio/orion/pisces 105/ch120/125/130/ad145/gb145/h145 RF/R2F/MF
Please answer
Flash lynx s130rf with a slidibg shoot should do the trick

Ch120 and orion should be ok
(May. 06, 2012  3:20 AM)TobyZeoMasamune Wrote: Flash lynx s130rf with a slidibg shoot should do the trick

Lynx isn't a good CW for Flash, and R2F is generally better than RF for all out attack.

@Keel: It depends on what works for you, and what your local metagame is like. I personally like MF-H Flash Escolpio S130R2F (that list has the gimmicks removed if they're minor), but all of the combos in that list will work fairly well (except H145MF).
TobyZeoMasamune , please refrain from giving wrong advice .
(May. 06, 2012  2:47 AM)Keel Wrote: Whats the best
MF-H flash scorpio/orion/pisces 105/ch120/125/130/ad145/gb145/h145 RF/R2F/MF
Please answer

MF-H Flash Scorpio _____ RF/R2F
You might want to try out the tracks to see which one suits you the most . Not enough tests have been done with MF for me to recommend it .
Can someone make me a combo for attack and balance with these beys?

Ray Unicorno
Cyber Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Basalt Horogium
Hyper Aquario
Storm Aquario
Lightning L Drago
Flame Byxis
Hell Kerbecs
Killer Beafowl
Earth Eagle
Ray Gil
Flame Libra
Dark Cancer
Rock Leone
Rock Aries
Gravity Perseus

Burn Escolpio 100RF
Meteo L Drago (Absorb) DF105LRF
Attack : Gravity Perseus ( Counter , Right ) D125R2F
For your balance , you could use Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) CS . Or maybe even Basalt 230CS .

If you're using a Hasbro stadium , change the attack combo's bottom to a F or HF .

You really should take a jump to the 4D series . Get more powerful attack wheels like Flash , Blitz , Vari . And you might also want to get Duo , which has uses in Defence , Stamina and even Balance .
make me 4 combos with these parts

gravity destroyer
flame saggitario
cygnus
scyth but only spinning bit on top of the metal wheel and the metasl wheel
and could someone please say it in easy terms because i dont no what the specific parts are eg d125
Do you have Kreis ? And the whole Beyblade is called Scythe Kronos T125EDS , I assume you only have Scythe .
(May. 06, 2012  7:55 AM)The Blader97 Wrote: make me 4 combos with these parts

gravity destroyer
flame saggitario
cygnus
scyth but only spinning bit on top of the metal wheel and the metasl wheel
and could someone please say it in easy terms because i dont no what the specific parts are eg d125
You will need to list your parts, like your bottoms and tracks, as you don't have the original parts from all the beys. But from what i saw yesterday (Bey-Ginning of May, [UK, London] tournament), i am just going to recommend you some combos:

Attack: Get an RF/R2F.
Defense: Kreis/Scythe Cygnus BD145 CS
Stamina: Scythe Cygnus AD145 WD
Balance: Scythe Cygnus BD145 CS

You mainly need to get RF/R2F, Duo/Death and Phantom.