"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:25 AM)MegaGreninja_ex Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: What other beyblades do you have? Are those three it?

I have 6
Could you tell me the rest of them?
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:25 AM)MegaGreninja_ex Wrote: I have 6
Could you tell me the rest of them?

Kerbeus, wyvron, spryzen, and horusood
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:26 AM)MegaGreninja_ex Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  3:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Could you tell me the rest of them?

Kerbeus, wyvron, spryzen, and horusood

Kerbeus has potential. I would try Kerbeus Spread defense. It’s likely the best combo you have out of those, and it is decent for defense.
Can anyone help me build me 3 best combo from below part?
Tq in advance

Layer
1. Cho Z Achilles
2. Bushin Ashura
3. Springgan Requiem
4. Dread Bahamut
5. Twin Nemasis
6. Acher Hercules
7. Slash Dragon
8. Geist Fafnir
9. Zwei Longinus

Disk
1. Drake
2. Hurricane
3. Sting
4. Blitz
5. 7
6. 00
7. 0
8. 13
9. 10
10. 8
11. 3

Driver
1. Spiral
2. Keep
3. Friction
4. Dimension
5. Zeta
6. Eterrnal
7. Octa
8. Ultimate Reboot
9. Destroy
10. Atomic
11. Extent Plus
12. Bullet

Frame
1. Wall
2. Cross
3. Meteor
4. Turn

TQ...
(Dec. 13, 2019  5:40 AM)retired Wrote: Can anyone help me build me 3 best combo from below part?
Tq in advance

Layer
1. Cho Z Achilles
2. Bushin Ashura
3. Springgan Requiem
4. Dread Bahamut
5. Twin Nemasis
6. Acher Hercules
7. Slash Dragon
8. Geist Fafnir
9. Zwei Longinus

Disk
1. Drake
2. Hurricane
3. Sting
4. Blitz
5. 7
6. 00
7. 0
8. 13
9. 10
10. 8
11. 3

Driver
1. Spiral
2. Keep
3. Friction
4. Dimension
5. Zeta
6. Eterrnal
7. Octa
8. Ultimate Reboot
9. Destroy
10. Atomic
11. Extent Plus
12. Bullet

Frame
1. Wall
2. Cross
3. Meteor
4. Turn

TQ...

1. Archer Hercules 00C Xtend+
2. Zwei Longinus Sting Destroy
3. Cho Z Achilles Blitz Octa
Which one would be better?

pP.00C.Xt+ or LB.0C.Xt+
(Dec. 13, 2019  8:37 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Which one would be better?

pP.00C.Xt+ or LB.0C.Xt+

I might go for pP.
I have an update on valtryek. My combo of valtryek seems to surprise me even more, the valtryek,limited,fusion combo seems to last 1 minute and 71 milliseconds and that could help.
I’m trying to build a stationary attack combo around Octa and have been failing miserably. Can any one point me in the right direction for a good build or suggest some combos. Much appreciated:

Although I am not listing my parts - I have pretty much every god, cho-z and GT bey.
I'm trying to build a good pP counter with Poison. I have all the relevant parts. Too many to list. Probably the only top tier parts I'm missing are Gou and Goku. Full Cho-z collection. Full GT collection including RLVs
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:09 PM)GT1976 Wrote: I'm trying to build a good pP counter with Poison. I have all the relevant parts. Too many to list. Probably the only top tier parts I'm missing are Gou and Goku. Full Cho-z collection. Full GT collection including RLVs

Maybe something like PV.7C.At. Apparently Atomic is very good vs same-spin Phoenix. Phoenix doesn’t really hit hard so maximizing your stamina and LAD is probably key.
(Dec. 14, 2019  11:38 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m trying to build a stationary attack combo around Octa and have been failing miserably. Can any one point me in the right direction for a good build or suggest some combos. Much appreciated:

Although I am not listing my parts - I have pretty much every god, cho-z and GT bey.
I would suggest 
JS.00/0W/B.Octa
The weight distribution between 00, 0 and Octa should give it some balance, and the rubber on Judgement gives it some KO attack, while Octa's weight gives it some KO resistance.
(Dec. 14, 2019  7:39 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  11:38 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m trying to build a stationary attack combo around Octa and have been failing miserably. Can any one point me in the right direction for a good build or suggest some combos. Much appreciated:

I would suggest 
JS.00/0W/B.Octa
The weight distribution between 00, 0 and Octa should give it some balance, and the rubber on Judgement gives it some KO attack, while Octa's weight gives it some KO resistance.

Thanks, I’ll do some testing with that tonight
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:13 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:09 PM)GT1976 Wrote: I'm trying to build a good pP counter with Poison. I have all the relevant parts. Too many to list. Probably the only top tier parts I'm missing are Gou and Goku. Full Cho-z collection. Full GT collection including RLVs

Maybe something like PV.7C.At. Apparently Atomic is very good vs same-spin Phoenix. Phoenix doesn’t really hit hard so maximizing your stamina and LAD is probably key. 

Thanks Dave. I gave that a go but found atomic got bust quite a few times. In the end I had some 60/40 success with PV.St.Ds' 
I want to make a pP combo that can outlast most competitive beys with stamina. I have already thought of some combos: pP 00Cross Xtend+, pP Outer Octa, pP Outer Orbit Metal, pP Outer Atomic, pP 00Cross Atomic. If you find better pP combos that can dominate with stamina, please let me know!
(Dec. 15, 2019  11:42 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: I want to make a pP combo that can outlast most competitive beys with stamina. I have already thought of some combos: pP 00Cross Xtend+, pP Outer Octa, pP Outer Orbit Metal, pP Outer Atomic, pP 00Cross Atomic. If you find better pP combos that can dominate with stamina, please let me know!

The first one is probably the best. Go with that one.
The Xtend plus One is best, but if you want a but of aggressiveness try pP outer volcanic’ when it’s awakened. To awaken it launch it A LOT, or launch it on cement. The combo does not have good LAD but it can easily knock out opponents and it lasts A while spinning. I recommend xtend plus more though.
(Dec. 16, 2019  12:01 AM)Orbit Wrote: The Xtend plus One is best, but if you want a but of aggressiveness try pP outer volcanic’ when it’s awakened. To awaken it launch it A LOT, or launch it on cement. The combo does not have good LAD but it can easily knock out opponents and it lasts A while spinning. I recommend xtend plus more though.

If ur gonna use volcanic’ use it on an attack type.
He was asking for pP combos

Hey builder Rob enter that tournament thing where you say a combo and Bekfastblader battles them and says who won.
(Dec. 16, 2019  12:01 AM)Orbit Wrote: The Xtend plus One is best, but if you want a but of aggressiveness try pP outer volcanic’ when it’s awakened. To awaken it launch it A LOT, or launch it on cement. The combo does not have good LAD but it can easily knock out opponents and it lasts A while spinning. I recommend xtend plus more though.

By Xtend Plus One, do you mean pP 0Cross Xtend+?
(Dec. 16, 2019  1:43 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:

By Xtend Plus One, do you mean pP 0Cross Xtend+?

Yeah probably.
What’s the best burst classic combo that doesn’t wear down
Dark Deathscyther heavy Xt+...?
(Dec. 16, 2019  2:56 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Dark Deathscyther heavy Xt+...?

I might try that. Dark probably won’t have the same teeth wear as deathscyther does
(Dec. 16, 2019  3:21 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  2:56 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Dark Deathscyther heavy Xt+...?

I might try that. Dark probably won’t have the same teeth wear as deathscyther does

Dark is banned, so it may be a good combo, but the layer is banned in tournaments.