Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
earth leone d125 b
gravity destroyer lw105 r²f
(May. 22, 2012  7:01 PM)BladerWien Wrote: i know but its the only tip wich is not that bad with 230 he has
hey i need tips what i should buy i need a rsf and a new 230 i also want to have a duo metal wheel, blitz and a flash metal wheel in 1 week i will get 40€ now i have 40 too.
should i buy strongest blader set for blitz and rsf maby a new basalt, duo uranus and flash sgto ?
the problem is i need flash sgto only cause of the metal wheel when i have duo uranus it would be a waste of money Confused should i buy instead of flash sgto a thief phoenic?
Just because he has it doesn't mean he has to use it. If the combo uses a good track and one or more of the parts don't work well on it, the combo will have some problems at working well.
To the part of your 2nd question, this is what we have the "purchase consultation" thread for...
BladerWien: Earth Leone D125 B is a terrible Defense combo. He has CS and RS...
Dashy: Attack: Gravity Destroyer CH120/D125 R2F (F/HF for Hasbro Stadiums)
Defense: Earth Pegasus II 145 CS/RS
Stamina: Earth Gasher AD145 WD
Spin-Steal: Meteo L-Drago CH120 WD
Robo: "EWD for stamina and Wd for defense " What? Both are used for Defense. Don't think that WD can be used for Defense because it has "Defense" in the name, because it really doesn't work for Defense.
@ Dashy a nice spin stealer would be Meteo L Drago 105 WD
Robo and BladerWein, you guys requested combos just before. Please do not be suggesting combos on here unless you have all of the prior knowledge to do so. I suggest you don't recommend combos until you have studied your combos... Let other members, like me and Crab Commando, who have the knowledge, suggest the combos...
Is Earth Aries ED145WD a good counter combo and is Basalt Quetzalcoatl 125WB and Lightning L-Drago 125RF good?
It depends what other parts you own. Please list your parts.
Okay!
Dark Bull H145SD
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Big Bang Pegasis F:D
Storm Pegasis 100RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Rock Orso D125B
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Cyber Pegasis 100HF
Rock Aries ED145B
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Thermal Picese T125ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Then those 3 previous combos fail...

Attack: Lightning L-Drago D125RF
Defense: Nuffin.
Stamina: Death Bull 145WD

Get Hell Kerbecs BD145DS. That will give you Death Kerbecs BD145RDF for Defense. It can also Improve your stamina combo...
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100/D125 RF
Defense: Death Bull GB145 RDF
Stamina: Death Bull D125 WD

You mainly need to get Flash, BD145, Phantom and AD145.

EDIT: Roar! Beat by DefStamina. You got me back.
(May. 22, 2012  8:30 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote:
Here you go!
Attack: Lightning L-Drago (upper mode) 100/D125/H145 RF/R2F
Anti Meta/Anti-Attack: Basalt Bull R145/GB145 RF/R2F
Note: Use F or HF if you play in Hasbro stadiums
Defense: Death Bull GB145 RDF
Stamina: Basalt Pegasus II 145/100 WD

EDIT: Beat twice, haha!
EDIT2: @BHK: Why D125? Couldn't he just use 145 or 100?
Okay umm

Metal Wheels
Counter
Poison
Burn
Flame
Storm
Dark
Night
2 Rock wheels

Clear Wheels
2 Leone
Aquario
2 Scorpio
Fireblaze
Virgo

Tracks
M145
DF145

Bottoms
WB
D
BS
Q
MS
FS
JB
HF/S
Defense: Dark Aquario DF145 WB
Stamina: Burn Aquario DF145/100 D

Nothing at the moment for you Attack-wise.
Try to get Attack-type Beys such as:
Flash Sagittario, VariAres, Blitz Unicorno, Storm Pegasus (for RF), and Galaxy Pegasus (for R2F).

For Defense get Beys like: Duo Uranus, Death Quetzalcoatl, Wing Pegasus, and Diablo Nemesis (for anti-attack). Also try getting BD145, CS, TH170, and 230.

For Stamina get Beys like: Duo Uranus, Phantom Orion, and Scythe Kronos. Get AD145 and WD as well, and TH170 and 230 are great too.
wouldent counter be a better wheel than dark?
Alright im kinda lost on what half the stuff about beyblades means but ive got a BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus
and the performance tip is wearing down pretty quick its a R2F performance tip and I was looking for a replacement tip that wouldnt wear down as much and still be good for attack but ive got no clue where to start, any reccomendations?
Well, this isn't the right thread, look in Purchase Consultation.

Look through the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos to find something that works that isn't rubber. Because all rubber tips wear down.

Actually, I just checked, you have no options besides Metal Flat.
(May. 22, 2012  11:26 PM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Well, this isn't the right thread, look in Purchase Consultation.

Look through the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos to find something that works that isn't rubber. Because all rubber tips wear down.

Ok sorry for not getting the right thread thanks for the help
Okay, could I get an expert to critique my combos and give me some suggestions? Thanks!
(my parts are in my signature)

Attack: MF-H Beat Lynx GB145/H145 RF, MF-H Lightning L-Drago (upper) BD145 LRF
Defense: MF-H Duo Kerbecs BD145 CS, MF-H Wing Kerbecs 90 RS
Stamina: Duo Cancer AD145 WD/EWD
Wobbler: MF-H Duo Cancer 230 MB
Destablizer: Flame Cancer 90 SF
(May. 22, 2012  11:52 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Okay, could I get an expert to critique my combos and give me some suggestions? Thanks!
(my parts are in my signature)

Attack: MF-H Beat Lynx GB145/H145 RF, MF-H Lightning L-Drago (upper) BD145 LRF
Defense: MF-H Duo Kerbecs BD145 CS, MF-H Wing Kerbecs 90 RS
Stamina: Duo Cancer AD145 WD/EWD
Wobbler: MF-H Duo Cancer 230 MB
Destablizer: Flame Cancer 90 SF

Beat Lynx does pretty badly compared to today's attackers, but from what I remember you said you were getting Flash... At the moment, though, Beat is still your best bet for attack. Also, just don't use destabilizers. They suck.

Everything else is great.
Alright, thank you! I should be buying some new Beys soon!
Earth Leone 100WD

Which metal wheel should I replace earth with?

Wheels: Earth, Dark, Burn, Cyber, Gravity, Galaxy, Counter, Storm, Thermal.
What are you looking for(type)?
(Sorry, should have said that originally.) I want to keep it stamina type, although I'd be ok with a balance (Stamina and Defense) type.
If you needed to replace Earth for
Stamina, go with Burn. But you could stick with Earth.