"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Galaxy blade could you please refrain from recommending combos until you have learn a bit more. What think already said:
(May. 07, 2012  12:08 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  11:58 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Attack:Lightning L-Drago 105/W105 RF
Defence:Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS/WD
Stamina:Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
Do not give recommendations in this thread, most aren't even of the type you've stated, and your other recommendations have been similarly sub-par to this point.

Please, leave helping to those with sufficient knowledge to do so.

PkRaNgEr Here you go:
Attack: Hell Kerbecs BD145 R2F
Defense: Nothing really.
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 EWD

By the looks of it, you can only get Hasbro, so get Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Perseus, RF/LRF, Basalt, and CS. Smile
Do you know of any good (if not top-tier) combos that can be made with Nightmare Rex's Fusion Wheel? I understand if the answer is going to be "no."
i'm looking for a good stamina and defence combo and the parts i wanna use are from the following beys: flame byxis (the wd is broken so count that out ) evil befall ray striker ray gill and spiral capri
(May. 07, 2012  6:15 PM)Rago Wrote: i'm looking for a good stamina and defence combo and the parts i wanna use are from the following beys: flame byxis (the wd is broken so count that out ) evil befall ray striker ray gill and spiral capri

i dont realy think you could have a Combo for it you dont realy have good parts.still if you have the Flame Byxis and 230 you Could Maked Flame Byxis 230 EWD. it is realy not like a combo
(May. 07, 2012  6:15 PM)Rago Wrote: i'm looking for a good stamina and defence combo and the parts i wanna use are from the following beys: flame byxis (the wd is broken so count that out ) evil befall ray striker ray gill and spiral capri
Do you by anychance have any other parts? Even though you don't want to use the other parts, we could make you a really good combo. Also are you using a Hasbro or Takara Tomy Stadium?

(May. 07, 2012  7:13 PM)galaxy blade Wrote:
i dont realy think you could have a Combo for it you dont realy have good parts.still if you have the Flame Byxis and 230 you Could Maked Flame Byxis 230 EWD. it is realy not like a combo
I really think you deserve a warning now. You have been told about 10 times, i have told you lots of times, and so have other people to stop posting here until you learn more about combo building. He has CS yet you tell him to use EWD on 230.

Rago some correct combos:

Attack: Screw ____ 90 CS(If aggro)/MF
Defense: Absolutely no defense MW.
Stamina: Flame ___ D125 EWD (?)
I guess Flame ___ 230 CS will be alright.

Pretty much all of those combos are bad. Since you are probably a Hasbro blader, get RF/R2F, Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Perseus, Basalt, BD145, Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario, AD145 and WD.
sorry BHK i did not se that
If you put BD145 on basalt horogium would it make it better at defence and make it more stable because im getting hell kerbecs.
Yes, but only if you use a tip that won't make the Boost Disk scrape into the stadium (for Defense: CS, MB?, RDF).
Galaxy blade seriously stop! Even though u think u know good combos u might not!

How about Flame Capricorne 230 cs.Not the best, but im sure it is good for the few beys you have.Try getting Duo Uranus, so you can improve the combo.:J
How about you read around before posting? I already posted that combo to him. Just without Capricorne.
i have vulcan horuseus,evil befall,bern fireblaze,and galaxy pegasis
build me a combo
(May. 07, 2012  10:26 PM)Connor Lynden14 Wrote: i have vulcan horuseus,evil befall,bern fireblaze,and galaxy pegasis
build me a combo
Attack: Vulcan Horuseus W105R2F
Attack: Vulcan horuseus w105 R2F
I cant think of anything for the other types.
I'm sorry if this is not good you did not have good parts to work with
(May. 07, 2012  10:26 PM)Connor Lynden14 Wrote: i have vulcan horuseus,evil befall,bern fireblaze,and galaxy pegasis
build me a combo

Defense: Nothing...
Stamina: Burn Fireblaze 145EWD

EDIT: Double Beaten by Keel and 4DBladerXD
EDIT 2: Fixed the stamina combo. I forgot Killer Beafowl had EWD Tired

(May. 07, 2012  10:34 PM)EternalBlader Wrote:
build me a combo

Defense: Nothing...
Stamina: Burn Fireblaze 145D

EDIT: Double Beaten by Keel and 4DBladerXD
for stamina Use: Burn Befall UW145/145D/EWD
build me a combo

The best stamina combo i can think of would be: burn fireblaze 145EWD.
No , IIRC Fireblaze was a better Clear Wheel than Befall . I think he should be using
Burn Fireblaze 145EWD . As D is better on 170> tracks.
EDIT : Beaten by 3 minutes ? Woah.
What are you talking about ? He doesn't even have Meteo , 100 and WD . Also , about five people gave him suggestions already , sooo.
Thats not the best but its pretty good. List your parts so we can make you a good combo. What type of stadiums do you use?
What combos are good with hell kerbecs?
I have other beys but i want to know what are the 4 best cOmbos are with his parts one for each part
(May. 07, 2012  11:48 PM)TobyZeoMasamune Wrote: What combos are good with hell kerbecs?

List your parts,please. We can't make a combo without knowing parts.