"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, but is Thermal Aquario AD145WD good for stamina in a hasbro stadium?
Yes, Twisted would be an improvement but out of your beys, that's probably the best combination you can make for a hasbro stadium with your current parts.
actually, in the floor battles, nothing gets damaged execpt HF and FS, so I don't use those. MS actually rules all in floor battles, as it goes on the defensive when hit and moves in a floral patrn and thermal has quite an attack when in this state.
Technically, it would be slowly wearing down WD etc. If you've found MS to work there you may as well use it, but in a stadium it's generally a bad choice as it loses balance and is easily outspun.
Could you help me find the spin track and performance tip for my Meteo L-Drago Assault Version Combo (I have the Maximum Stampede with Craters and all my combos do well in it including attack, I've been able to make some of my other combos fly other of the stadium completly with just a launch.)?
it does? Well, there are 3 WDs in my collection, possibly a wb, if i can find my rock zurafa r145wb.
(Feb. 23, 2012  5:05 PM)spiralcapricorn Wrote: Could you help me find the spin track and performance tip for my Meteo L-Drago Assault Version Combo (I have the Maximum Stampede with Craters and all my combos do well in it including attack, I've been able to make some of my other combos fly other of the stadium completly with just a launch.)?

Every MLD Version that isn't the original (Absorb) is outclassed by Lightning. Absorb Version generally outperforms Assault and Rush as well. Attack won't work well in hasbro stadiums anyway, not as reliably as stamina. Launch a stamina type into a crater so it becomes awkward for opposing attackers.

For attack in hasbro stadia, HF, MF and WF are probably the best choices. I'd still suggest using MLD (Absorb), Lightning, or Gravity instead, but even then I'd suggest going with stamina instead. Chance KO's aren't a reliable method of winning.

(Feb. 23, 2012  5:05 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: it does? Well, there are 3 WDs in my collection, possibly a wb, if i can find my rock zurafa r145wb.

Probably stick to D/WD, you could try WB to see if it handles the indentations in your stadium better, but I doubt it.
Thanks for that th!nk but I have been able to get continuous KOs during combo tests with my new beys (ever Spiral, Fury, and Vulcan had luck) and my defense combo is actually able to handle the hits but sometimes doesn't.
What is your defense combo?

If fury is KOing it in a hasbro stadium you are doing something horribly, horribly wrong.
My Defense combo is MF Twisted Bull GB145RS and Fury is ONLY KOing stamina combos and SOME attack combos.
how is that wrong? maybe it's a great discovery! btw is rubber 145 really a good defense part?
It's decent for defense but you wil find better use for it in attack combos involving Gravity Destroyer, trust me and it has been concluded by a lot of the main staff of this forum too (heck even Takara Tomy confirmed it!!). Also thanks for trying to stick up for me but be sure to read the commet I posted before you posted that Smile.
It's wrong because the opponents aren't valid. Firstly, it's wrong to use RS in a hasbro stadium, unless you want to be outspin by anyone with the sense to figure out rubber isn't useful.

R145 is well known as an attack track, for defense it has far too much recoil, despite its weight.

How do those attack combinations do against Twisted ____ AD145WD, then?

@mayaman2: It is most likely incorrect because it clashes with every other piece of evidence we have.
Stamina combo atempt 2). Earth leone GB145 (ES). It's beaten all of my blades besides earth Virgo GB145 (WD) and rock byxis T125 (WB) is this tourney ready??
I just got home, so i haven't had time to try them out. I thought it was GB145, not AD145, but ok Smile. Will post results. spiralcapricorn yes, i just saw it. and, according to the BeyCalculator,(aka my sister) that defense combo will do quite well. don't trust her though, she said galaxy wolf wa130lf would be great. it kinda is, against her.
(Feb. 23, 2012  8:46 PM)neoelrix Wrote: Stamina combo atempt 2). Earth leone GB145 (ES). It's beaten all of my blades besides earth Virgo GB145 (WD) and rock byxis T125 (WB) is this tourney ready??
No, it's terrible. GB145 isn't a stamina track, for starters, and Earth Virgo GB145WD should have told you that, let alone losing to that Rock combo. Furthermore, ES has very poor balance.

@mayaman2: I'd strongly suggest not listening to her. In a hasbro stadium, the use of RS is simply excessive, and will just result in you being outspun by everyone smart enough to use things with decent stamina in hasbro stadiums. In BB-10, our standard stadium, it's okay, but RS has extremely poor stamina, meaning you will be outspun by almost all opponents anyway.

Twisted Tempo GB145WD was what Rai posted for defense, but I would, honestly, just use stamina, and Twisted is better for stamina than flame/thunder. That said, I guess GB145WD would work for defense in a hasbro stadium, where it has the stamina to outlast attackers and gb145 gives it better defense, though that's still not a big deal in hasbro stadiums), though honestly, 230D would do things better, if you can get 230. AD145WD is still more sensible overall, as Twisted has good defense on its own, and the added defense of GB145 really isn't worth the stamina tradeoff which accompanies it.

Also, I don't know why he used Tempo because it's not a useful CW, but yeah, I'll speak to him about that.

Well in tourneys you should use attack combos considering the bb-10 has 3 walls and wide spaces. You should list your parts and then we could tell you a recommendation.
ssj4yamigingka. I own Rock Zurafa R145 Wb,,Eatrh Eagle 145 Wd,, Fury Capricorn 100hf,, hyper Orso Sw145 JB,, poison Pegasus ED145 Jb,, Flame Byxis 230WD,, Lightning L-Drago 100Hf,, galixy Pegasus W105 R2F,, ray Striker D125CS ,, Tourch geminos W105CS,, Thermal lacerta WA130 HF,, gravity Destroyer AD145WD,, Grand Cetus WD145RS,, Burn Fireblaze 135MS,, Dark Libra ED145SD,, poison zurafa SW130 MB,, inferno Byxis Ch120 RS,, Thermal Pisces T125 ES,, Thunder leone Gb145 BS,, Earth wolf 105WD,, and ofcourse (earth Virgo gb145 wd) I cn buy any hasbro parts I don't own ,, to repeat I'm trying to make tourney ready blade(s)
And I would like to kno the smartes combo to put an ES performance tip on
The smartest combo to put ES in is one you will never use competitively.
I'd suggest buying Twisted Tempo and perhaps Hell Kerbecs, and something with D

For hasbro stadiums, in the mean time, Earth Virgo 230SD/WD is probably your best bet.

For Takara stadiums, Earth Virgo 230CS for balance/defense (needs a metal face, at least, and Twisted would be much better), and Earth Eagle AD145WD for stamina (twisted would again be better, or Hell Kerbecs BD145WD/CS). For attack, Gravity Perseus R145/D125R2F (counter/attack mode, either spin direction, probably right more often but if you have recoil troubles you can use left. A metal face would be useful, too.)
Gravity perseus R145R2F and/or lightning l drago CH120HF Or R2F. The gravity perseus will make great smash attack on counter while absorbing some spin. And lightning l drago will also have great smash while it may have advanced height.
So metal faces are legal?? And thanks for the help
(Feb. 23, 2012  9:27 PM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: Gravity perseus R145R2F and/or lightning l drago CH120HF Or R2F. The gravity perseus will make great smash attack on counter while absorbing some spin. And lightning l drago will also have great smash while it may have advanced height.

What made you feel the need to post this 8 minutes after I'd already answered the question, with no additional correct input and a whole lot of fancy words that are entirely irrelevant or meaningless?

neoelrix: Yes, of course.
(Feb. 23, 2012  6:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's wrong because the opponents aren't valid. Firstly, it's wrong to use RS in a hasbro stadium, unless you want to be outspin by anyone with the sense to figure out rubber isn't useful.

R145 is well known as an attack track, for defense it has far too much recoil, despite its weight.

How do those attack combinations do against Twisted ____ AD145WD, then?

@mayaman2: It is most likely incorrect because it clashes with every other piece of evidence we have.

Well I'm not too sure about that because the addition of the two metal balls (lol) helps outspin my attack combos ESPECIALLY since I'm using Twisted as the Metal Wheel on that combo but I'll eventually own the Attack Stadium but it's going to be the BB-107 Black Recolor version.
The free-moving metal balls make it much less stable when it loses balance, and its oval shape scrapes the stadium floor when it does so, further reducing its stamina. There's a reason we don't use GB145 for stamina.
I was talking about my defense combo, but you do know what you're talking about more than I do, so I won't go on about it any further. But I do have the original L-Drago II Clear Wheel, ED145, EWD, and as I said a few posts ago two metal faces do you think I can make a good spin stealer/equalizer combo out of that?