"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
here is my list; face bolt and energy ring pisces
pegasus 2,stricker,. \fusionwheel,galaxy,ray,thermal. spin track, t125,w105,d125. performance tip,r2f,cs,es.
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:25 AM)austin byxis Wrote: here is my list; face bolt and energy ring pisces
pegasus 2,stricker,. \fusionwheel,galaxy,ray,thermal. spin track, t125,w105,d125. performance tip,r2f,cs,es.

Ray Striker D125 R2F
(Dec. 31, 2011  6:42 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  6:40 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Meteo L-Drago CH120RF would be the best attack combo.Your Defence and Stamina are the best you can get.Also,you can use Meteo L-Drago ED145WD as a spin-stealer.
Cool, thanks. What height do i have CH120 in? Just keep it in 120?

120 is what most people use it at. Unless your fighting something like a 230 or TH170 then change it to 145.
hylianfreak- No! Wait a second, don't use the combo suggested by Whatzzer. Smile In a Hasbro stadium, its useless.
Use an HF tip in RF's place. Smile
Also hey, get LLD if possible. MLD is too overrated for Attack, actually.
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: hylianfreak- No! Wait a second, don't use the combo suggested by Whatzzer. Smile In a Hasbro stadium, its useless.
Use an HF tip in RF's place. Smile
Also hey, get LLD if possible. MLD is too overrated for Attack, actually.

Yea, i worked that one out on my own XD Also, what would be good for inferno? I know it's not too useful, but how about Inferno ___ 145/CH120 LF?
LF is not a good tip, tbh. It sucks.
Moreover, its tough to get a hang over it. Still, you are better of not using LF. Smile
About Inferno, I cannot say much, as I really do not know how to suggest a combo with 'not very useful' parts. XD
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:29 AM)EvilWolf Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:26 AM)XDequinox Wrote: UM This is not a regular combo but its MF-H Lightning L'Drago BD145WD
I used WD because in Left Spin wise WD/D/SD/PD
They most likely have a longer spin duration than the other tips
but the thing is I am still not sure if I should use RF/RSF/CS because
I like using spin steal strategies

was this combo towards me?
Well Actually to Everyone
Meteo L Drago and Gravity can do better in spin-steal...
Lightning L Drago has more attack ability...but like th!nk had said, LLD is no longer usable in this era since it cant beat latest release of beyblades like Basalt, Duo, Death..

and WD scraped while on BD145 normal mode...
im just wonderin why does it say that the bakushin(eclipse version)weel on this link is better than basalt.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bakushin_Susanow_90WF
infos from wikia is not realiable...take note for it..dont trust any infos/articles from wikia on beyblades...
Just stick with the Beywiki. You can trust the articles on it. Mainly because Kei personally looks over everything before he posts it to the Beywiki.
Hi I am new to this forum and I need help making my Galaxy Pegasus stronger. My Galaxy Pegasus is stronger than my storm Pegasus but weaker than even Lightning L-Drago. I need help making it stronger. If this topic must be moved I'll be happy to move it.
Can someone please reply I'd really appreciate it.
(Dec. 31, 2011  8:29 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: Hi I am new to this forum and I need help making my Galaxy Pegasus stronger. My Galaxy Pegasus is stronger than my storm Pegasus but weaker than even Lightning L-Drago. I need help making it stronger. If this topic must be moved I'll be happy to move it.
Can someone please reply I'd really appreciate it.
Galaxy Pegasus is pretty bad =/

I've got
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Flame Sagittario C145S
I know that most of my pieces are outclassed but if there's anything that's good, I can buy needed parts later.
ouch... so my galaxy pegasus is just a weakling no matter what?
The Best you can make is probably Earth Leone C145/GB145WD.

If you are an attack blader you should buy:
Blitz Unicorno
VariAres

Defense:
Basalt Horogium
Duo Uranus
Death Questzacoatl

Stamina:
Phantom Orion
Scythe Kronos

-DragonSpirit: Galaxy Pegasus on its own is pretty bad. But R2F is an amazing attack tip and is the only useful part in Galaxy Pegasus.
(Dec. 31, 2011  8:57 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: ouch... so my galaxy pegasus is just a weakling no matter what?
If you list all of your parts, we can help you improve it.
Alright

Parts:
Energy Ring- Pegasus II
Fusion Wheel- Galaxy
Spin Track- W105
Performance Tip- R2F
Wait, is Galaxy Pegasis the only Bey you have? If not, list all of your others...
Oh ummm.... the only beyblades tat i have that i could find were my Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Burn Fireblaze, and Lightning L-Drago
Lightning L Drago 100R2F is the only decent combo you can make.
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:16 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: Oh ummm.... the only beyblades tat i have that i could find were my Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Burn Fireblaze, and Lightning L-Drago

I thought i read in one of your other posts you had storm pegasus and Galaxy pegasus.

Anyway if you can get an RF or R2F tip you could try this:

Lighting l Drago 100/105 RF/R2F

If you can get a WD tip you could use Meteo L Draogo 100 WD. Thats a spin stealer.

Also i would suggest a set of Metal face or Metal face heavy. You can get them on Ebay for about $8USD.
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:16 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: Oh ummm.... the only beyblades tat i have that i could find were my Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Burn Fireblaze, and Lightning L-Drago

I thought i read in one of your other posts you had storm pegasus and Galaxy pegasus.

If you can get a WD tip you could use Meteo L Draogo 100 WD. Thats a spin stealer.

Also i would suggest a set of Metal face or Metal face heavy. You can get them on Ebay for about $8USD.

You are correct but my storm pegasus but it has no performance tip
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:26 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

You are correct but my storm pegasus but it has no performance tip

OK then MF Lighting L Drago 105 R2F would be your best bet. If you can get a WD tip then you can make a spin stealer.
ummm I thought this was bout my galaxy pegasus?
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:34 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: ummm I thought this was bout my galaxy pegasus?

The thing is the galaxy wheel isnt good. Its to light to have any good smash attack. The best piece off it is R2F. Its tip. You said you had Lighting L Drago. And LLD was top tier for attack.