"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:49 AM)beyblademonitor Wrote: Any good combos with Phantom Orion and Vari ares ? Is Vari ares BGrin a good combo ?
No VariAres BGrin Sucks.
MF VariAres CH120RF/R2F/LRF and MF VariAres R145RF/R2F/LRF are much better.
Can you list out your parts so people can help you?
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:58 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: Can someone tell me the best combo ever? with any parts?

There's no such thing as a best combo. Different combos excel at different things.

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos Thread for some good ones.
There are so many but ill tell you one of them basalt kerbecs bd145wd
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:11 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: There are so many but ill tell you one of them basalt kerbecs bd145wd

Do not suggest combos if you don't know enough.
BD145 and WD? It's suicide. It would scrape the stadium floor. The only combo in which WD can be used effectively with BD145 is Hell Kerbecs (Boost Mode) BD145WD.
hey dont be rude wd is good even for bd145 and byser another combo is basalt horgonium 230wd
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:16 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: hey dont be rude wd is good even for bd145 and byser another combo is basalt horgonium 230wd

No in normal mode it IS suicide, you would not last more than 20-30 seconds. Instead of WD using D or CS would be better. Horogium is not good, it is completely imbalanced using Bull or Aquario would be better.
i was meaning not in normal mode ya you can also use midnight bulls clear wheel or aquarios
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:22 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: i was meaning not in normal mode ya you can also use midnight bulls clear wheel or aquarios
You cannot use BD145 in Boost mode on Basalt. :\
I'm saying in Normal mode it is Suicide.
again this was not required.
im just telling him that hell kerbecs bd145 is also good
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:00 AM)MrMew124 Wrote: But Meteo L-Drago has better spin stealing tech.
Well its true and you know it.

Why this relevant though if he doesn't own Meteo L Drago in the first place...
Meteo has better Spin Stealing, but Meteo L Drago 145WD (Basically best spin-equalizer he can make) is so lightweight that Basalt BD145_ pushes it around.

Ga'Hooleone was right in the first place, so there was no real need to quote everything and make the page extend even longer either.
True enough. Also, Ga suggested Lightning in place of Meteo.
That is a perfect decision.
The most important point with relation to this issue is-
Never choose a spin-steal combo over a smash combo.
Spin steal is a category inferior to the attack category. So choosing a spin steal combo over attack is foolishness.
Spin steal simply reduces your chances of victory, in an attempt "To Win but not to Lose, i.e. to tie".
Not to mention that you may lose quite easily, though.
Also, the battles go on for as high as 2 minutes, and its frustrating to see a tie.
I made a similar mistake of using Meteo over Lightning, as I strongly believed in the theory of spin steal, which to me, guaranteed 'no loss' throughout the tourney. As experienced bladers would have expected, I lost.
So, better spin steal NEVER means better performance.
I need a good attack combo please build me a attack combo out of these following beyblades

Gravity Destroyer AD145
Galaxy Peagusus 105 r2f
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Gravity Destroyer 145R2F. ( not sure about the spin direction,since R2F is nuts,and left spin slows it down )

Not very good,but it's the best available with those parts.
rock leone D125wd this combo is a defence combo.
burn leone w105Es is my stamina combo
meteo ldrago LW105wd is my spinstealing combo.
a good anti-attacker is very nice as well if you want to make it..
MF Basalt Horogium 105 R2F

also..if you are against Basalt..you can try Galaxy ____ 145 R2F..it has some capabilities to beat Basalt...
Which is more likely to beat an MF-H VariAres CH120R2F:
MF-H Duo BD145MB/CS
MF-H Basalt BD145MB/CS
MF-H Phantom BD145MB

MF-H Duo TH170CS/WF
MF-H Basalt TH170CS/WF
MF-H Phantom TH170CS/WF
MF-H Basalt BD145MB/CS(most can't beat VariAresCH120RF,but if this combo is used with pure skill,it will.
i need a good attack combo using
galixy pegasas
meteo ldraago
lightning ldrago
storm pegasas
storm aquario
storm capricon
ray unicorno
Lightning L-Drago 100RF/R2F
Meteo L-Drago 100RF/R2F
The best that you can get.
Thanks Whatzzer!

Finalstrike: Lightning L-Drago D125RF
Need a good defense combo with thes beys

Basalt Horogium 145wd
Gravity Destroyer ad145wd
Galaxy Peagasus 105r2f
Grand ketos wd145rs
Flame Byxis 230wd
(Dec. 03, 2011  10:04 PM)Kat Blader Wrote: Need a good defense combo with thes beys

Basalt Horogium 145wd
Gravity Destroyer ad145wd
Galaxy Peagasus 105r2f
Grand ketos wd145rs
Flame Byxis 230wd

Basalt Horogium 230RS is okay I guess.
Kat You could have asked for all the types in one post, but
Basalt Pegasis II 105WD would be your best bet.

(Dec. 03, 2011  9:39 PM)Bleik Wrote: Which is more likely to beat an MF-H VariAres CH120R2F:
MF-H Duo BD145MB/CS
MF-H Basalt BD145MB/CS
MF-H Phantom BD145MB

MF-H Duo TH170CS/WF
MF-H Basalt TH170CS/WF
MF-H Phantom TH170CS/WF

Duo testing has shown that it destroys Vari Ares CH120RF and Vari Ares R145RF. Try it out, you will probably get the same results.
can someone help me i need a good attack combo using the following beys:
1 storm pegasas
2 storm caprcorn
3 ray striker
4 galixy pegasas
5 meteo ldrago
6 storm aquario

If you help me i will give you my defence combo. it just wons every bey attack ,stamina, and all other defence combo's.
please pm me
(Dec. 03, 2011  10:36 PM)Finalstrike Wrote: can someone help me i need a good attack combo using the following beys:
1 storm pegasas
2 storm caprcorn
3 ray striker
4 galixy pegasas
5 meteo ldrago
6 storm aquario

If you help me i will give you my defence combo. it just wons every bey attack ,stamina, and all other defence combo's.
please pm me

You've already been helped by Whatzzer and Bleik. I would keep your defense combo to yourself. It's probably too powerful for anyone to handle.