"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What are the best combos I can make in a Hasbro stadium?
Storm Pegasis 105RF x2 (RF is completely worn out)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Saggitario C145S x2
Rock Leone 145WB x2
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Earth Aquila 145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Dark Bull H145SD
MF Cyber Pegasis 100HF
Midnight Bull 125SF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Hasbro, eh?

Meteo L Drago AD145WD
Basalt Bull T125WD (get a CH120)
Ray _____ T125WD(^)

(Nov. 27, 2011  1:54 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: i just made an awesome combo on my own and it owned yours!

Probably because you are using a LAME Hasbro stadium.
With that kind of collection you should really get a BB-10.
Who?
(Nov. 27, 2011  1:57 AM)Dan Wrote: With that kind of collection you should really get a BB-10.
I wish I could but I'm not allowed to order onlineUnhappy
hey guys. ive just started getting interested in beyblades again and im looking to make the best beyblades. Now obviously there is no REAL BEST beyblade ever but i decided i would try get the best defense, attack and stamina beyblades. This is for the metal fusion series. Price doesn't matter. im lookin for best parts not best already made beyblades and also plzz if ur thinkin bout replying saying how ur favourite that u got out of ur collection of 3 then just STOP. i need someone who reallly knows beyblades to answer this.thx plzz reply.
@jobobb
Ask in "Purchase Consultation". Remember to mention Metal Fusion only.

@RandomDude/Qwertxj3

In a Hasbro Stadium Meteo L Drago is definitely way better at a lower height like 100 not a 145.
Burn Bull will work better than a Basalt Bull in a Hasbro Stadium since it has way better stamina and there isn't too much of an attack threat unless your opponent is skilled in attack. A Hell Kerbecs BD145WD will also do well.

Attack: MF Variares R145RF/ MF Blitz unicorno II CH120R2F
Defence: Basalt Bull BD145CS/ Death Bull BD145CS
Stamina: Phantom Orion B : D (if 5 Min or higher mold)
Balance: Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF should do fine
Spin steal: Meteo L Drago GB145WD/CS
What would be the best track for MF VariAres ____R2F/RF if I dont have a fully functioning CH120 or R145?
I have these:
85---LW105---D125---S130---BD145---UW145---AD145---C145
S130 would probably be best. Though you have got to get on a working R145 and CH120.
85 for Low Track, BD145 if you're not going to be facing any BD145 combos, C145 otherwise.
(Nov. 27, 2011  3:36 AM)Bleik Wrote: What would be the best track for MF VariAres ____R2F/RF if I dont have a fully functioning CH120 or R145?
I have these:
85---LW105---D125---S130---BD145---UW145---AD145---C145

You can actually use any of them!! though BD145 is not a great choice for VariAres, because it partially blocks its main contact points, never letting the full power of the MW to do its thing, and if you face another BD145, you might as well be using any wheel because only the BD145's will make contact...

That said, UW145 will do the job of a R145 in a pinch, the tree-design is what matters, (line the wings up with the metal protrusions) though it is not as heavy as R145... make sure UW145 is in attack mode (wings down)

S130 is pretty good as well, as is C145, AD145, 85... all depends what you are going to come across... C145 and AD145 are good against BD145's... D125 is a suitable replacement for CH120(its the 120 part that is most useful, not the changing function)...

Really though, on VariAres it really doesn't matter which of the tracks you use, because the Wheel is so thick/broad that it connects properly on any height, though the BD145 would not be your best choice...

My preference, out of the tracks you have that is, would be 85
In the combos: MF-H earth bull ----CS and MF-H basalt kerbecs ---CS, which track would be better ,230 or BD145? And for hell --- ---RF/R2F , which would be best? Aquario or unicorno,Bd145 or CH120?
BD145 is the premier defense track, followed by TH170. Hell Aquario H145R2F is your best option, but if you're going with CH120, Hell Kerbecs is better.
Ok. I just hope no one will get annoyed with my dual moon and earth cakes..haha. Thx
Haven't been keeping up with the meta game for the last couple of months so could someone suggest me a combo for attack endurance and defence (multiple setups for each type where necessary/optional)

Ultimate L-drago reshuffle set? (the one with the 3 meteos and 85, LRF, etc.)
Storm Pegasis (3x)
Lightning L-Drago (2x)
Hell Kerbecs
Beat Lynx
ALL of the pre HWS series (multiples of Virgo, Pegasis, Libra and Quetz)
Basalt Horogium (2x)
Flame Byxis
Vulcan Horuseus (2x)
Galaxy Pegasis (2x)
Multiple Metal Faces and the customizable Metal Faces
Scythe Kronos
(off the top of my head)
I would probably say MF-H Basalt kerbecs TH170WD
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: Haven't been keeping up with the meta game for the last couple of months so could someone suggest me a combo for attack endurance and defence (multiple setups for each type where necessary/optional)

Storm Pegasis (3x)
Lightning L-Drago (2x)
Hell Kerbecs
Beat Lynx
Basalt Horogium (2x)
Flame Byxis
Vulcan Horuseus (2x)
Galaxy Pegasis (2x)
Scythe Kronos
(off the top of my head)

Well, a better version of Hammer Hades' combo- Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF
Attack- MF LLD BD145LRF
Defense- MF-H Basalt _____ (because people say Kerbecs ain't that good) 230DS You certainly need a CS tip now. Smile So that I can put it in Basalt ____ BD145CS
Stamina- Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:12 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: Haven't been keeping up with the meta game for the last couple of months so could someone suggest me a combo for attack endurance and defence (multiple setups for each type where necessary/optional)

Storm Pegasis (3x)
Lightning L-Drago (2x)
Hell Kerbecs
Beat Lynx
Basalt Horogium (2x)
Flame Byxis
Vulcan Horuseus (2x)
Galaxy Pegasis (2x)
Scythe Kronos
(off the top of my head)

Well, a better version of Hammer Hades' combo- Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF
Attack- MF LLD BD145LRF
Defense- MF-H Basalt _____ (because people say Kerbecs ain't that good) 230DS You certainly need a CS tip now. Smile So that I can put it in Basalt ____ BD145CS
Stamina- Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
WF so im guessing this is anti-meta attack?
@Hammer Hades: WD is bad on tall tracks like TH170, please stop recommending stuff.

jan: Kerbecs is great on it as long as it isn't on BD145.

Robsta: I wouldn't bother making a defense combo with those parts, you basically need to get a CS.
its more to semi stamina-antimeta to me..for better anti metacombo..use RF/R2F instead..
TH170WF still works quite well (though I am waiting on some tests with variares from someone who can use it better than me). There's a thread on it if you want to read about it's uses etc, though I don't have the link on me.

I probably wouldn't bother with TH170RF/R2F, the stamina drop would be very damaging.
thx guys for the help. im lookin at prices on ebay now
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:19 AM)th!nk Wrote: TH170WF still works quite well (though I am waiting on some tests with variares from someone who can use it better than me). There's a thread on it if you want to read about it's uses etc, though I don't have the link on me.

I probably wouldn't bother with TH170RF/R2F, the stamina drop would be very damaging.

Stamina decrease would be an issue..but so far..Basalt/Earth RF based anti meta never let me down when against pure attackers..they could easily deflect the attack from most attackers...
WF/MF/XF anti meta combowould facing difficulties when batling against rubber base attackers with sliding shoot since they will tornado stall most of the time...
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF is specifically targeted at beating RF-Based Attackers whilst retaining enough stamina to outspin a wide range of opponents. You underestimate it's abilities.

Either way, there are better tracks for Basalt+RF anti-meta