"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
It should be soon, check the recent discussion.

As for your plastics, there's not much, if you have a left SG, then the best you can do is AR: dragoon g, wd: 10 wide, SG:left, base: phantom grip.

Yeah, using two parts of dragoon g, sorry, but it's the only decent thing you can make Uncertain

Your semi flat base is too aggro to be legal tbh Confused
Yes, I know. It moves around quicker than my LF tip (MFB)
Well, its OK actually. I always knew that I lacked good parts. But, would I get better combos if I supposedly get Dragoon V2, in exchange of my Dragoon G? If yes, what would they be like?
I know that I would give away the best Attack AR I have, so I'd be at a disadvantage. But, anything else that would change?
Well,I got my hands on a Gravity Destroyer and I like it a lot,I've been playing around with it a lot and made a combo with it-Gravity Destroyer D125 RF/LF-is it good?
Yes, it is good. Smile
It is one of the best Gravity combos. But hey, use just RF. LF sucks. Smile
But I find LF actually better than RF,I will even go as far as saying RF sucks (only in my stadium,though)
I is a PTW,btw and LF is not half-bad in it (Gravity Destroyer in Left Spin Counter Mode)
Oh... So you use a Hasbro stadium...
In that case, even I'll say- RF sucks!
But, LF is no good either. Even though better than RF in that stadium, there are way better options- F/HF/WF/MF/XF. Smile
U do know that I have none of those other than the HF,Which is broken....... Crying
Well, in that case LF is the best you can use...
But, do not use it Competitively. It sucks.
Are you sure you have no other tip viable for attack? Even a Hasbro CS would do.
Nope,no Ray Striker yet (so getting it the next time I buy a beyblade,better save up) oh yeah,I do have an R2F
My best combo - Rock Aquario 100FS can you help how to make this bey better?
Scrap it and replace it with good parts?

Aquario is a good CW, 100 is an okay track, rock is horrible and FS is useless.

Honestly, unless you're actually going to post your parts, ya know, like the first post of the thread says you're supposed to, we aren't actually able to tell you whether or not you can do better.
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:47 PM)Fierce Wrote: My best combo - Rock Aquario 100FS can you help how to make this bey better?

List your parts so we can help you. Smile
Or if you just want to know the Top combos they are here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
Parts that I own: spin tracks:145, 100, T125, DF145. Performance tips: JB, HF/S, FS, WB
Metal wheels:2 Rock, 1 Storm, 1 Dark
Plz help and repky plz
reply*
You weren't actually far off from the best combo you can make, but honestly, you don't have any good parts Tired
I'm assuming from those parts you have an Escolpio Clear wheel (Rock Escolpio T125JB), in which case Rock Escolpio 100FS is the best you can make, and it's not very good.

Otherwise I guess you can stick with what you already made, though there may be a better Clear Wheel that you didn't list.
@above

Wouldn't Dark ____ (any track) WB be better?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't WB WAY better than FS?
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:41 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: Wouldn't Dark

No.
guy i need help whats the best bey combo for me with these parts

energy rings
saggaterio
orso
wolf
aries
leone
virgo
aquario
pisces
fusion wheels:
flame rock earth evil
spin tracks:
d125 145 100 105 ed145
performance tips:
virgos performance tip name unknown
b fs the 1 eagle has

im looking for a bey combo with lots of stamina average attack and lots of defence
It is impossible to make your bey have "Lots of stamina, average attack and lots of Defence." However, I can supply you 1 best bey using your parts in each catagory.

Attack:NONE
Stamina: Earth _____ 145WD
Defence: NONE

Simply said, basicly all your parts suck.
Please buy:

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Phantom Orion B : D
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Variares D : D
and Blitz Unicorno, plus the Phantom orion and Big Bang pegasis parts set for good combos in the current metagame.
could you try to make me a combo i tried dravity perseus 100rf and it was pretty good, but i think there are better combos the parts i have are:
Assorted Face Bolts (No metal ones)
Energy Rings:
Bull, Bull, Perseus, Pegasus, L-Drago ll
Fusion Wheels:
Storm, Midnight, Gravity, Cyber, Meteo
Spin Tracks:
H145, W105, LW105, AD145, 100, 105, 105, 125
Performance Tips:
RF, RF, R2F, LF, SF, WD

EDIT: My brother has agreed to let me use his beys which are Hyper Aquario 105F, Torch Aries 125D, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Thunder Libra DF145BS, Rock Scorpio T125JB. I also have bought a Phantom Orion
Gravity Perseus H145/100/125 RF/R2F
Meteo L-Drago LW105RF/AD145WD

You have mostly attack parts. Get a Phantom Orion and the Strongest Blader set to be much more balanced.
if i added phantom orion to my list what combo would work?
Phantom Orion AD145WD would work very well for Stamina if you bought Phantom.
I know these suck, but can you make me at least some DECENT combos with these beys?

CW:
Wolf [split in half]

Capricorn

Kerbecs

Perseus

MW:
Rock

Earth

Dark

Storm

Hell

Gravity

TRACK:

145 [reccomend against this, as this 145 takes a while to get the tip off]

AD145

BD145

TIPS:
Quake

Metal Flat Sharp [worn down to the point where it's like a Wide Metal Flat]

Wide Defense [crack down the middle, taking out the sharp bit and making it pretty damn aggro]

Wide Defense [Normal.]

Defense Sharp

Thanks.

PS: I'm getting the Kerbecs and Perseus for Xmas. Smile
Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD will do okay for Stamina... not against Scythe/Basalt/Phantom/Death, but against everything else...
Ray Striker D125 CS
Counter Leone D125 B (with metal facebolt)
Cyber Pegasus 100 HF (with metal facebolt)
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (very worn down)
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (slightly worn down)
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F (basically new)
Rock Orso D125 B
Dark Gasher CH120 FS
Flame Libra T125 ES
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
all i need is a (or the best one possible) good spin stealing combo for l drago