"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
i have lots of parts. so i wont begin to list them, however. im just looking for a good lightning l-drago combo that doesnt require a mf. thanks!
Lightning L Drago BD145LRF.
(Nov. 18, 2011  8:33 AM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: i have lots of parts. so i wont begin to list them, however. im just looking for a good lightning l-drago combo that doesnt require a mf. thanks!

If you do not want to list your parts, then just don't ask for a combo

This shall not be tolerated, and you guys will be reported.
If you are too lazy to list your parts, then why should we waste our time to make you a combo? List parts. PLEASE!

Also, qwertxj, LLD BD145LRF would need an MF to avoid self-KOs... Smile
@ Jan : Yes, true, it would self KO itself too much, so use a RF (slightly worn) instead, to avoid self KOs a bit more. Smile
im trying to build some good defence types, and some i'm gonna buy beys from japan for their parts. so, is RB a good defencive tip? i know RSF can have some good defence, like my MF Basalt Libra BD145 RSF. so, is RB a good tip? and if so, what are some good defencive combos using RB?
The questions asked are in the wrong thread.
They might have suited Purchase Consultation, or even Ask Q Get A, for the question- Is RB a good tip?
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:48 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Geez.All your beys don't have a good attack bottom.use these:-
VariAres 105LF
Gravity Perseus 105LF
Meteo L-Drago 105WD
Get an RF.
As for VariAres 105LF, wouldnt VariAres CH120MF be better? I am about to get CH120 and MF performance tip.

MF is better than LF, but seriously, get RF. And, yes, CH120 is better.
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:30 PM)Hazel Wrote: MF is better than LF, but seriously, get RF. And, yes, CH120 is better.
Ok I was about to use RF but I may need a metal face for that, I still have not used VariAres85WD, but I will test that combo out since I have all of the parts for it.
Vari85WD is terrible, why would you test that? VariAres is not a Stamina MW.

VariAres CH120RF will do infinitely better than the alternatives, even without a MF.
RF has more grip than MF, so it handles the sizable recoil of variares better.
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:39 PM)Hazel Wrote: Vari85WD is terrible, why would you test that? VariAres is not a Stamina MW.

VariAres CH120RF will do infinitely better than the alternatives, even without a MF.
Really?? Cool, ok, I will get the Ch120 track, Rf and MF performance tips and then make an epic attack type beyblade. Thank you.
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:39 PM)Hazel Wrote: Vari85WD is terrible, why would you test that? VariAres is not a Stamina MW.

Probably expecting VariAres to spin-steal, I guess...
Additionally, do not blame us if the attack combo suggested, doesn't work. VariAres is tough to use...
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The questions asked are in the wrong thread.
They might have suited Purchase Consultation, or even Ask Q Get A, for the question- Is RB a good tip?

i see what you mean, but i also asked about some good defence types using RB. i was just tying that other part into one comment, instead of making multiples.
RS, RSF, RDF, and CS will all greatly outperform RB. If you have those tips, use them instead of RB.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145RB/RSF/RDF/CS/MB. Do not use RS on BD145. Ever.
(Nov. 19, 2011  2:57 AM)Hazel Wrote: RS, RSF, RDF, and CS will all greatly outperform RB. If you have those tips, use them instead of RB.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145RB/RSF/RDF/CS/MB. Do not use RS on BD145. Ever.

To expand Hazel's point above, RB outperforms CS in defense tests but has the same level of stamina as RS. I think that RB is a viable choice for some niche defense combos where you want some movement, but in general it wouldn't be my first choice either.
The biggest problem with RB is that it wears MONSTROUSLY fast, and as it wears, it quickly starts acting funny, and it doesn't have fantastic grip even in prime condition.

Not good funny, either.
shanukaf earth bulll 145wd
... ok thanks. now, 2 things= 1. whats some of the best defensive tips
2. what are some good combos with Zurafa/Giraffe? just tell me the best combos. if i dont have the parts, i'll buy 'em.
thx.
filipino77 Giraffe's R145 work well with VariAres, so VariAres R145RF.
The best defensive tips would be : RSF,RS,CS,RDF and RB.
I will answer the first question, and leave the second one to Hazel.

Check the top-tier list, located here.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...t=top-tier
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:59 AM)filipino77 Wrote: ... ok thanks. now, 2 things= 1. whats some of the best defensive tips
2. what are some good combos with Zurafa/Giraffe? just tell me the best combos. if i dont have the parts, i'll buy 'em.
thx.

Zurafa is only generally applicable to outclassed Attack combos that it does not protrude beyond the contact points on. It's decently heavy, but still 0.4-0.5g short of the heaviest CWs, and not as well-balanced, either.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Choosing...mple-Guide
IM LOOKING FOR A BEAST ATTACK TYPE USING ONLY METAL FIGHT PARTS
thanks, but i was just asking for like.. combos with the Zurafa clear wheel itself, not the bey in whole. but thanks 4 that combo. i'll try it out.
sorry hazel. my last comment (#6924) wasnt at u. it was at bladingspirit5 or something.
be more specific finn3 and mf beat lynx h120 rf or mf anyone dsagree and the same thng only wth variares
fnn3 mf beatlynx ch120rf variares ch120rf