"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Um, is midnight_______100HF a good attack type? It has alot of smash attack.
Midnight is too light to be very good in attack.
(Jun. 27, 2011  3:22 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Midnight is too light to be very good in attack.
Might be good for stamina? depends though on how you use it.
I don't know about that either, according to some, it has too much recoil for Stamina.
Storm Pegasus x2(One is form vortex stadium ver.)
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Lighting L-Drago( vortex stadium version
Earth Virgo
Thermal Pisces
Thunder Libra
Ray Striker
Galaxy Pegasis
(ALL HASBRO)
Please no peice continued for the combo
(No metal Faces)
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:11 PM)dirtman6000 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  3:22 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Midnight is too light to be very good in attack.
Might be good for stamina? depends though on how you use it.

No... Loads of recoil, and again, too light. Heavy, low recoil wheels, preferrably with weight focused on the circumference is the best for stamina. Midnight is Light, High Recoil, with no weight to focus anywhere.

Hell has a fair bit of recoil, but it's heavy enough that other beys normally get KO'd. Does better on CS than WD usually though, even for stamina, just to control the recoil.

ATOMIC Fang: Attack: Lightning L Drago 100R2F

Defense: Earth Bull GB145CS or WB (If your CS is still aggro, WB is likely a better choice. Once your CS calms down, use it instead).
Alternative: Thunder Aquario 100CS/WB/D, if you want to use earth+bull for stamina (probably a good idea). D is a cool tip, heck, you could even use SD, and use D for the stamina combo instead, but yeah, probably best to keep the Stamina Combo as good as possible, as it's your only combo that doesn't need a metal face to work well Smile

Stamina: Earth Bull 100SD, it's great, though I personally use WD (which I don't think you have, unless I missed something Confused)
What combos can i make with ray unicorn, galaxy pegasis, and fang leone all TT
Fang Leone 130 R2F (Counter Mode) is great. Definitely needs a metal face, though, as it's got a lot of recoil (but great smash).
Uhh, that's about it TBH.
Thanks thats all i needed Smile
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:03 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: And well I want to know that if I have a Basalt Horogium then what should I get first for it?..The CS to make Basalt DF145 CS or the 230 track to make Basalt 230 WD?

I would say CS, then the time you ware it down to a defensive tip you'll get the 230 to have Basalt 230CS... Though IMO I would use BD145...
Would the Dark wheel be useful in any attack combo?
My beys are Vulcan Herculeo 130DS and Burn Fireblaze 135MS I also have metal faces if there are parts that should be used in making a competitive custom tell me and ill buy them. Sorry if I'm doing this posting thing wrong joined in 2010 been a whole year since I was on.
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:56 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: My beys are Vulcan Herculeo 130DS and Burn Fireblaze 135MS I also have metal faces if there are parts that should be used in making a competitive custom tell me and ill buy them. Sorry if I'm doing this posting thing wrong joined in 2010 been a whole year since I was on.

check page 1 of this thread and click on the competitive combo link that kai v put on, please read these before coming here..
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:56 PM)eman9405 Wrote: Would the Dark wheel be useful in any attack combo?

No Dark has no uses in Attack types unless you want a really recoil heavy Attack type.
To add on to what Hope said, it has no uses in attack, only in defense (and even there it's not that good, but better than Rock, Poison, etc.)...
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:12 AM)BladeRippers Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:56 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: My beys are Vulcan Herculeo 130DS and Burn Fireblaze 135MS I also have metal faces if there are parts that should be used in making a competitive custom tell me and ill buy them. Sorry if I'm doing this posting thing wrong joined in 2010 been a whole year since I was on.

check page 1 of this thread and click on the competitive combo link that kai v put on, please read these before coming here..

I've read all those parts and bey threads the other wikia has more info so I selected my parts based off it I just wanted a final opinion
Well if you're absolutely set on having a combo without getting any parts that compliment vulcan or burn, then the best combo you'd have is Burn _______ 130/135DS. Semi-Decent stamina combo.
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:48 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Well if you're absolutely set on having a combo without getting any parts that compliment vulcan or burn, then the best combo you'd have is Burn _______ 130/135DS. Semi-Decent stamina combo.

Thank you The reason why I need so much help is because I don't know many bladers; so far its my friend and me I've seen kids here and there that play and I know a lot of ex bladers, but I've studied all the metal wheels and I choose Vulcan as my companion. I have research a lot of tracks performance tips but no matter where I go for tips or advice I'm told to go some where else. If people care enough about florida and they bring a convention here then I can gain experience and learn more.
Beyblade wikia has a lot of information, most of it is wrong though, if not stolen from our wiki.
It is? Well if that's the case you guys should take your stuff back and close them down! Also my bey isn't a boom i have all the parts the two beys I have, the ones I mentioned plus the faces is what I'm starting as I'm just getting into collecting MF. So it's a work in progress eventually as my skills in customs build and I gather the parts I would have a collection of top-tier parts.
What combos can you make with

Galaxy Pegasus
Storm Pegasus
Legend Cyber Pegasus(Not the red one if it makes a difference??)
Storm Aqaurio
Thermal Lacerta
Earth Eagle
Evil Gemios
Rock Aries
Flame Libra
Flame SGTO
Burn Fireblaze
Earth Vigro
Rock Leone
Rock Orso

ty =D
Attack : Rock ____ 100 R2F/RF
Defence: Earth Virgo GB145 ____(get a nice tip like CS,RSF,RS)
Is gravity Perseus attack version 100 WD a good combo? Or should I change some parts? To me, it's at attack and has enough stamina.
gravity is known to have good attack..you customized it..especially track and bootom..get RF/R2F..
If I could get a hold of track 90 or 85 I'd be so happy; it would add the low beystadium glide I need, with the tip I have in mind good grip and great power would be added during the collision. The 85 track couldn't be out classed if you use something like Gattyaki; head on face collision isn't needed, a good smash attack wheel like vulcan and that shoot would tip the bey over even if it recovers it would be weak.
I believe a good combo would be a metal face for the weight, defense, and stamina
Kronos. Anubis, Lynx, Pegasis ( a bit unbalanced), or fireblaze seem like good energy wheels.
Rubber coat adds good defense or attack depending on how I'd wear the rubber, and I couldn't go wrong with flat, metal flat, rubber or right rubber flat, and the metal sharp.
I know these parts put together some how would make a good combo and depending on how it's launch it could change the battle.