Attack : Lightning L drago BD145RF or Hell Kerbecs BD145RF
Defense Earth kerbecs/bull BD145/230 RF try to get basat an MF-H
stamina Hell kerbecs BD145WD

all your combos are great execpt the defense needs some work
There are my bey the best
earth lion 145 wb
rock wolf 105 wd
rock eagle 105...
THIS IS NOT A THREAD IN WHICH TO POST YOUR STUPID, HORRIBLE COMBINATIONS THAT YOU CLAIM ARE GOOD. IT IS A THREAD TO POST THE BEYS YOU HAVE IF YOU WANT US TO RECOMMEND THE BEST COMBINATIONS YOU CAN MAKE FROM THEM.

Seriously, getting bloody sick of this carp.
This isn't just to you, EarthLeone145WB, but to every self-important newbie that thinks they're smarter than an entire community of bladers doing testing etc.

@RustyXD/ShimonCozaart: He should also buy Flame Gemios 105CS/Galaxy Sagittario 145CS or the Ray Unicorno BOOSTER, to make sure he gets a good CS, for that defence combo.

I'd also say, just use Hell Kerbecs BD145RF for defence, with a worn RF. Though, it's still not really worth doing.
Err... Forgot to post Ray Unicorno D125CS in there.... So Earth Kerbecs BD145/230CS? And do I need MF-H for the Attack combo? But is the 230 as good as BD145? Cuz I only have 1 Hell Kerbecs and I want to use it for stamina.
MF for the attack combo, use MF-H if you don't have it.

To be honest, I'd use the BD145 for MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF, or MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF, because Hell Kerbecs BD145WD loses to most of the other top tiers (MFH Basalt Kerbecs BD145/230CS, MF LLD BD145LRF, an experienced MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF user, etc etc).

For defence/Stamina, try MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS, it's not the best ever, but due to the added height of hell, it can be a pain for opponents. It's one of the beys I test any new combo I'm trying against, because it's extreme height often causes problems. For many beys, it's required a special launch to handle.
Yeah try to get basalt or your combo will be destroyed , and you can just switch the BD145's each time you need them Smile and Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is a good balance combo and use MF-H FOR defense and attack Wink
Very hard to decide....But uh... The MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF is in Normal mode or in Boost Mode?Now i'm going to see if MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS has a good stamina for like maybe spin for 3 Mins?If not I guess ill just stick with MF Lightning L Drago H145RF , MF Earth Bull 230CS and Hell Kerbecs BD145WD....But ill be sure to get another Hell Kerbecs next time..And Make MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF , MF Earth kerbecs 230CS and Hell kerbecs Bd145WD (just the same anyways) so thx for the information friend.
Normal mode boost can be used with anything except hell , hell kerbecs 230cs is a GREAT combo Wink
is earth(hasbro)bull 90 wd/sd a good stamina type
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:44 PM)geetster99 Wrote: is earth(hasbro)bull 90 wd/sd a good stamina type

Yes, it's nearly top tier just 5mm of lol, the earth you got is also the better mold for stamina
i would say screw capacorn 105RF
Hey bladers. I need some really good combos that use up all my parts (that means that I will have no spare parts)
Facebolts:
I have normal plastic faces no metal ones

Energy Ring:
Herculeo
Aquario x2
Libra x2
Sagittario x3
Bull
Capricone x2
Leone
Orso
Eagle
Aries x2
L-Drago
Gemios
Pegasus x2
Fireblaze
Serpent

Fusion Wheels:
Dark x2
Inferno x2
Storm x4
Lightning
Vulcan
Midnight
Torch x2
Fury
Rock x2
Cyber
Flame
Poison
Earth
Burn
Killer/Evil

Tracks:
ED145
D125
M145
T125
SW145
DF145 x2
C145
100 x3
105 x2
125 x4
145 x4

Performance Tips:
Q
MS
HF/S x2
ES
WD
HF x4
SD x2
RF (Really worn down)
B
BS
DS
FS x2
F
D

And one tip i dont know the name of.
Attack Lightning l drago SW145/100RF

Defense Earth Aquario ED145RF

sramina Earth aquario 100/145WD
is this a good combination?

hyper wolf c145wb
No that isn't sorry.
Tell me your parts and I'll make you a better one.
No hyper carries to much recoil and will be Koed quite easily and doesn't have enough smash to KO anything , if you want to improve the combo get earth , GB145 , and CS Wink
well no.what are you going for?defence?the get gb145 replace with aqario are bull then put a earth and a wd then you have a top teir.edite beaten
Why GB145 and WD?? one is top tier stamina and the other defense...
omegazero; If you want to post then post good combo's. WD is not a defence bottom.
Edit;Beaten by Rusty.
this combo won every battle with my beys
facebolt:leone
energy ring:bull
fusion wheel:flame
spin track:100
performance tip:FS
is this combo good
What stadium are you using?
Because that combo isn't the best combo for destablizing.
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:40 AM)Hope Wrote: omegazero; If you want to post then post good combo's. WD is not a defence bottom.
Edit;Beaten by Rusty.

i meant to put wb put i typed a little to fast and put that by accident out of happit with the stamina types iv been playing with that bottem.
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:43 AM)Hope Wrote: What stadium are you using?
Because that combo isn't the best combo for destablizing.

lighting l-drago stadium and what is destablizing
when the bey is put off balance and starts to wobble so when hit it loses stamina faster.