"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
can i get help with my diabolos combo like what parts should i swap out
I am working on a combo and I was wondering what is the better attack chassis 1A or 2B Locked. Thanks!
(Dec. 28, 2020  10:52 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I am working on a combo and I was wondering what is the better attack chassis 1A or 2B Locked. Thanks!
1A isn’t the best so I say 2b
Go with 2B. Also there is a chance you can awaken 2B
Thank you guys!
Can anyone help me with a glide ragnaruk combo I'm currently using glide lucifer 1 1s generate
im not sure about using generate but whatever works, works
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:26 AM)DROLPRID Wrote: Can anyone help me with a glide ragnaruk combo I'm currently using glide lucifer 1 1s generate
Super Ragnaruk 1A Quick'
still testing out generate might fix the combo and make it glide lucifer 2 1d ignition ' but idk

I didn't buy hyperion and I'm trying to use a glide combo not a super layer combo
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Go with 2B. Also there is a chance you can awaken 2B

What's the best way to awaken 2B? Is it by use or is there a shortcut to it?
2b is spriggans chassis 2d is lucifers

(Dec. 30, 2020  4:57 PM)Conce7 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Go with 2B. Also there is a chance you can awaken 2B

What's the best way to awaken 2B? Is it by use or is there a shortcut to it?

also ive heard that putting it against rage is helpfull but i dont have lucifer so i wouldn't know
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:18 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: 2b is spriggans chassis 2d is lucifers

(Dec. 30, 2020  4:57 PM)Conce7 Wrote: What's the best way to awaken 2B? Is it by use or is there a shortcut to it?

also ive heard that putting it against rage is helpfull but i dont have lucifer so i wouldn't know

Hahah Rage is wild! That boy can hit. I have not even used 2B because it did not seem to have any use, but now interested to get it awakened and see what brings to the table.
but 2b cant awaken
its 2d that awakens

2b is from spriggan
I am about to get the RB21 full set. What beys could I combine with a diabolos to get a top tier combo.
(Dec. 30, 2020  10:33 PM)Thundra Wrote: I am about to get the RB21 full set. What beys could I combine with a diabolos to get a top tier combo.

Rage (chassis and ring) and Storm Pegasus (driver)
I dont have diabolos yet so i won't be able to help but from what i know the chip should be good
(Dec. 30, 2020  10:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  10:33 PM)Thundra Wrote: I am about to get the RB21 full set. What beys could I combine with a diabolos to get a top tier combo.

Rage (chassis and ring) and Storm Pegasus (driver)

Thanks.
(Dec. 30, 2020  10:48 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: I dont have diabolos yet so i won't be able to help but from what i know the chip should be good

Yes it has metal and it's debatable whether it's better than spriggan.
rate this combo

Naked diabolos goku 00 turn atomic
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:13 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: rate this combo

Naked diabolos goku 00 turn atomic

00 turn could be replaced with paradox (which will work even better with it) and naked spins left so Atomic isn’t the best choice, something like drift or rise will do just fine
im trying to get the wbba lord achillies so i could get paradox from it

i also don't have those drivers will extend+ work

I also ordered the dx set will zone dash with the z chip work
I would personally use paradox and xtend+ but zone would be good if going for a more defensive combo
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:27 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: im trying to get the wbba lord achillies so i could get paradox from it

i also don't have those drivers will extend+ work

I also ordered the dx set will zone dash with the z chip work

Definitely go with zone’+z