"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 20, 2020  12:39 AM)Faron215 Wrote: I need help creating some good combos. I have Master Diobolos, Imperial Dragon, Ace Dragon and the rest of the layers, Slash Valkyrie, Zwei Loginus, Wizard Fafnir, Union Achilles, and Judgement Joker, Cho-Z Achilles, and Giest Fafnir.  Those are all of my Takara Tomy Beyblades.

Zwei Fafnir Sting Charge Zan
I need help testing this combo:
Asteroid zuetron 4 meteor atomic
Master Diabolos(Left) 00/Blitz Xtend+
Judgement Dragon 2/Valkyrie/Achilles Blitz Dimension/Spiral'/Power

Next time, you may want to use the "build me a combo #2" thread instead.
(Jan. 20, 2020  12:39 AM)Faron215 Wrote: I need help creating some good combos. I have Master Diobolos, Imperial Dragon, Ace Dragon and the rest of the layers, Slash Valkyrie, Zwei Loginus, Wizard Fafnir, Union Achilles, and Judgement Joker, Cho-Z Achilles, and Giest Fafnir.  Those are all of my Takara Tomy Beyblades.

I will move this into the Build Me A Combo #2 thread for you.

You will stop opening up redundant threads, alright? If you can't figure out what existing thread or forum a post or thread should go in, you need to hesitate and think before you post.
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:57 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I need help testing this combo:
Asteroid zuetron 7 meteor atomic
(Jan. 20, 2020  1:26 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:57 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I need help testing this combo:
Asteroid zuetron 7 meteor atomic

Probably at least a decent combo. Just replace meteor with something like star or cross, or glaive.
(Jan. 20, 2020  1:22 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:

Zwei Fafnir Sting Charge Zan

Thank lilphilyb.  It looks cool and works great!  Thanks so much.   ?
(Jan. 20, 2020  1:53 PM)Hey BuilderROB Wrote: Probably at least a decent combo. Just replace meteor with something like star or cross, or glaive.
I only have 3 frames. Lift meteor and the one that comes with orange genesis valtreyek
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  1:53 PM)Hey BuilderROB Wrote: Probably at least a decent combo. Just replace meteor with something like star or cross, or glaive.
I only have 3 frames. Lift meteor and the one that comes with orange genesis valtreyek
That’s glaive, so use that.
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I only have 3 frames. Lift meteor and the one that comes with orange genesis valtreyek

I’m using it on leopard 4 revolve, should I switch the two
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:49 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s glaive, so use that.

I’m using it on leopard 4 revolve, should I switch the two

Probably, as the Asteroid Zeutron combo is much better. I’d also suggest getting ahold of Turbo Spryzen and Guardian Kerbeus K4, as those two are very good.
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:53 PM)Hey BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:49 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’m using it on leopard 4 revolve, should I switch the two

Probably, as the Asteroid Zeutron combo is much better. I’d also suggest getting ahold of Turbo Spryzen and Guardian Kerbeus K4, as those two are very good.
You mean hazard? Already have him
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:55 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:53 PM)Hey BuilderROB Wrote: Probably, as the Asteroid Zeutron combo is much better. I’d also suggest getting ahold of Turbo Spryzen and Guardian Kerbeus K4, as those two are very good.
Guardian Kerbeus.
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:55 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:53 PM)Hey BuilderROB Wrote: Probably, as the Asteroid Zeutron combo is much better. I’d also suggest getting ahold of Turbo Spryzen and Guardian Kerbeus K4, as those two are very good.

Nope, that one is bad. Guardian Kerbeus K4 (the good one) is in one of the dual packs and is NOT Hazard Kerbeus K4. Just wanted to clarify.
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:55 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: You mean hazard? Already have him

Nope, that one is bad. Guardian Kerbeus K4 (the good one) is in one of the dual packs and is NOT Hazard Kerbeus K4. Just wanted to clarify.
Good. I was going to say, that thing has horrible burst resistance. I was thinking of getting that three pack I saw at GameStop, it came with a zuetron and I think a Kerbeus
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:06 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Nope, that one is bad. Guardian Kerbeus K4 (the good one) is in one of the dual packs and is NOT Hazard Kerbeus K4. Just wanted to clarify.
Good. I was going to say, that thing has horrible burst resistance. I was thinking of getting that three pack I saw at GameStop, it came with a zuetron and I think a Kerbeus
Actually, it comes with Blizzard-X Gaianon G4.
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:06 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Good. I was going to say, that thing has horrible burst resistance. I was thinking of getting that three pack I saw at GameStop, it came with a zuetron and I think a Kerbeus
Actually, it comes with Blizzard-X Gaianon G4.
K then. Still would boost my options for combos. In my opinion, there are no bad parts. It’s the way you use them. Of course you ain’t getting away with unicrest 13 orbit, but each part has its uses
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:10 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Actually, it comes with Blizzard-X Gaianon G4.
K then. Still would boost my options for combos. In my opinion, there are no bad parts. It’s the way you use them. Of course you ain’t getting away with unicrest 13 orbit, but each part has its uses

No, bad parts DO exist, and there isn’t a use for every part. Like Z Achilles A4. That thing is not good at ANYTHING.
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:10 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: K then. Still would boost my options for combos. In my opinion, there are no bad parts. It’s the way you use them. Of course you ain’t getting away with unicrest 13 orbit, but each part has its uses

No, bad parts DO exist, and there isn’t a use for every part. Like Z Achilles A4. That thing is not good at ANYTHING.
What if you gave it parts like 4, glaive, and revolve
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:13 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No, bad parts DO exist, and there isn’t a use for every part. Like Z Achilles A4. That thing is not good at ANYTHING.
What if you gave it parts like 4, glaive, and revolve
As I said, it will burst. It just isn’t good at anything, and no top tier combo will save it.
The only part I refuse to use if my Doomscizor D1, for obvious reasons
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I only have 3 frames. Lift meteor and the one that comes with orange genesis valtreyek

Actually, it is Vortex. Glaive comes with the black Valtryek.
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:22 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  2:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s glaive, so use that.

Actually, it is Vortex. Glaive comes with the black Valtryek.

So he isn’t talking about the black AND orange one?
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:14 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: The only part I refuse to use if my Doomscizor D1, for obvious reasons

Why don't you try Gaianon? It has great defense. Also, your Zeutron combo is great, just the frame is the bad part.
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:26 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:14 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: The only part I refuse to use if my Doomscizor D1, for obvious reasons

Why don't you try Gaianon? It has great defense. Also, your Zeutron combo is great, just the frame is the bad part.
I mainly get the beys I actually can find, but I’ll check Marshall’s for the beys you are saying I need