"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 03, 2019  2:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  1:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: In my experience, Defense mode on hS provides more stability than Attack mode, and has more Burst resistance than the latter when running against same spin, too. But that really depends on the rest of the combo you use (as I run 10P.Xt+ for hS Defense mode)
Yeah, the combo is hS.00W.H' so Burst resistance doesn't matter.

I see, so Hold does have some synergy with Wall then. I never expected that, maybe I'll try it tho I only have Hold. I guess having a Dash Driver will change things for hS even on an unstable Attack mode. I'd assume that vs my combo would most likely result to mine Bursting a lot.

I'm still looking for possible combos with Bushin and Rock Base along with Ashura Chip. Got any ideas? I have all of the Beyblade parts from Dual Layer to GT except some exclusive Boosters or sets. No Hn' or H' (as I have mentioned)
(Jul. 03, 2019  3:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  2:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, the combo is hS.00W.H' so Burst resistance doesn't matter.

I see, so Hold does have some synergy with Wall then. I never expected that, maybe I'll try it tho I only have Hold. I guess having a Dash Driver will change things for hS even on an unstable Attack mode. I'd assume that vs my combo would most likely result to mine Bursting a lot.

I'm still looking for possible combos with Bushin and Rock Base along with Ashura Chip. Got any ideas? I have all of the Beyblade parts from Dual Layer to GT except some exclusive Boosters or sets. No Hn' or H' (as I have mentioned)

Bushin and Rock seem a bit too rough to serve their purpose, but I think Bushin could be used in Tornado Stall combos such as with Blow', Destroy', or Zephyr' due to its smaller size. Rock seems like it would only work on a destabilizer combo, but I don't know what kind of Driver would help with that.

I'm also kind of surprised that Hold works well with Wall, but I guess it makes sense that Drivers with really good balance such as Bearing would work well with a Frame that scrapes a lot.
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  3:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I see, so Hold does have some synergy with Wall then. I never expected that, maybe I'll try it tho I only have Hold. I guess having a Dash Driver will change things for hS even on an unstable Attack mode. I'd assume that vs my combo would most likely result to mine Bursting a lot.

Bushin and Rock seem a bit too rough to serve their purpose, but I think Bushin could be used in Tornado Stall combos such as with Blow', Destroy', or Zephyr' due to its smaller size. Rock seems like it would only work on a destabilizer combo, but I don't know what kind of Driver would help with that.

I'm also kind of surprised that Hold works well with Wall, but I guess it makes sense that Drivers with really good balance such as Bearing would work well with a Frame that scrapes a lot.

Just out of curiosity, why Hold' on hS and not Destroy'? Does Wall counteract Destroy's LAD unlike Hold? And with that, does Turn, Lift, and Expand have similar effects?
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:42 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Bushin and Rock seem a bit too rough to serve their purpose, but I think Bushin could be used in Tornado Stall combos such as with Blow', Destroy', or Zephyr' due to its smaller size. Rock seems like it would only work on a destabilizer combo, but I don't know what kind of Driver would help with that.

Just out of curiosity, why Hold' on hS and not Destroy'? Does Wall counteract Destroy's LAD unlike Hold? And with that, does Turn, Lift, and Expand have similar effects?

Hold’ has a much better chance at beating opposite-spin Bearing and Xt+ combos than Destroy’ does. Also, I only have the normal Destroy’ but I’ve noticed that hS isn’t stable enough to move smoothly with Ds. Also, Ds tilts a lot more than Hold and Bearing, as well as scraping too much if it’s paired up with the Wall Frame.
Any good combos for Evolution driver? Mine is pretty worn out (goes super fast and uncontrollable sometimes) but not completely flat yet.

Parts:

LAYERS:
Ace
Grand
Rock
Bushin
Cosmo
Slash
Zwei
Dead Hades
Cho-Z Achilles
Cho-Z Valkyrie
Cho-Z Spriggan
Storm Pegasus
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Orb Egis
Crash Ragnaruk
Buster XCalibur

GT CHIP:
Dragon
Valkyrie
Ashura
Longinus

LAYER WEIGHT:
Zan
Ten
Retsu
Metsu

DISCS:
Blitz
Drake
Sting
Zenith
8'
Outer

FRAMES:
Cross
Proof
Turn
Bump
Glaive
Wall
Dagger

Right now I'm honestly thinking on just using STOCK Cho-Z Valkyrie but I wanna see if there's others out there. Any help is appreciated, thank you!
rP.0V.Rev
you can switch it with bearing but idk cuz I don't have it
Build me a combo!

All parts i have are takara tomy

Layers :
Wizard
Slash
ashura
Ace, rock and grand
Nightmare longinus
Spriggan requiem
Emperor forneus
Winning valkyrie
Bloody longinus
Buster xcalibur
Cho Z achilles
Revive phoenix
Kries satan

Gatchi chip:
Fafnir
Bushin
Valkryie
Dragon

Weight:
Sen
Retsu
Keep
Zan
Discs:

Blitz
Hurricane
Ratchet
Sting
0 (x2)
Boost
Vertical
1'
Oval
Upper

Frame:
Glaive

Drivers:
Rise
Power
Ten
Charge
Variable(worn)
Trans ( kinda broken because the switching modes thing is loose)
Gyro
Quake
Dimension
Volcanic
Jolt
Friction
Yard
Nothing
Destroy
Zeta
Loop
Sword

I play in the b09 standard stadium

I just need 2 thanks very very much
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:55 AM)Synyster666 Wrote: Hi need help for z Achilles attack/stamina competitive combo..

(Jun. 26, 2019  4:41 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Okay sorry again guys.
This will be my kids first Tourney and i want him to be perfect.
I have all the parts from TT for 3rd gen but there's some restrictions that i have to adhere to.

Restrictions :
1. Only 3rd Gen parts
2. Only parts from  B-104, B-105, B-106, B-110, B-111, B-113, B-117 , B-118, B-120 , B-121 can be used.
3. No Level Chips.
4. When using Maximum Garuda Layer, please note that you CAN'T use any other God chip except its own and Metal God Chip.

So TL;DR : Need 3rd gen tournament setup for 3 Beyblades. Can't use most of the parts from newer Cho-Z or the GT Series.
No perfect phoenixes, no czA or czV or Geist Fafnirs.
No Xtend+ cos i can't use the + part.

Orang Malaysia ke sama

Ye bossku

(Jul. 03, 2019  4:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:42 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Just out of curiosity, why Hold' on hS and not Destroy'? Does Wall counteract Destroy's LAD unlike Hold? And with that, does Turn, Lift, and Expand have similar effects?

Hold’ has a much better chance at beating opposite-spin Bearing and Xt+ combos than Destroy’ does. Also, I only have the normal Destroy’ but I’ve noticed that hS isn’t stable enough to move smoothly with Ds. Also, Ds tilts a lot more than Hold and Bearing, as well as scraping too much if it’s paired up with the Wall Frame.

Try dH(level chip).st.Ds’
(Jul. 06, 2019  7:52 AM)azrulryne Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:55 AM)Synyster666 Wrote: Hi need help for z Achilles attack/stamina competitive combo..

Orang Malaysia ke sama

Ye bossku

(Jul. 03, 2019  4:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hold’ has a much better chance at beating opposite-spin Bearing and Xt+ combos than Destroy’ does. Also, I only have the normal Destroy’ but I’ve noticed that hS isn’t stable enough to move smoothly with Ds. Also, Ds tilts a lot more than Hold and Bearing, as well as scraping too much if it’s paired up with the Wall Frame.

Try dH(level chip).st.Ds’

I don’t have a Level Chip or Ds’ but I’m sure that’s a good right-spin Balance Type Combo.
Can I have a combo for bearing?

Parts:
All Cho-Z Layers
All God
All Dual
1 single

Discs and frames
Frames and discs that come with the layers specified above

Drivers:
Drivers that come with the layers specified
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:09 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can I have a combo for bearing?

Parts:
All Cho-Z Layers
All God
All Dual
1 single

Discs and frames

Drivers:

[Image: tumblr_o66bnagyEa1s4j11mo1_500.gif]

czS.00W.Br

Parts:
All Cho-Z Layers
All God
All Dual
1 single

Discs and frames

Drivers:

lS.00W.Br
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:33 AM)Hitashi Wrote:

Parts:
All Cho-Z Layers
All God
All Dual
1 single

Discs and frames

Drivers:

czS.00W.Br

Thanks Hitashi and CheetoBlader
(Jul. 05, 2019  3:34 AM)lollipop5255 Wrote: Any good combos for Evolution driver? Mine is pretty worn out (goes super fast and uncontrollable sometimes) but not completely flat yet.

I personally am not a huge fan of Evolution. But if I have to make a combo out of your list, I'probably try something with very high attack recoil to try and get an early KO.

Maybe try these two?
Slash Dragon, Ten Weight, Blitz, Evolution
or
Zwei Longinus, Metsu weight, Sting, Evolution

Slash and Zwei has the most recoil from your list, while the other parts gives the most weight (00 with a frame might be able to weigh more, but Blitz and Slash has good synergy). The biggest downside would be the fact that the combo will probably run out of stamina quickly if you fail to get an early critical hit. The huge recoil also gives high burst risk to yourself

(Jul. 05, 2019  12:03 PM)Kazion Wrote: Build me a combo! 

I just need 2 thanks very very much

1. ChoZ Achilles, Sting, Destroy 

It should work decently as long as you are able to get the burst stoppers consistently. It has some trouble killing off high tier left spin defenders but it can get you a consistent win against a lot of right spin combos, even against some Perfect Phoenix variants.

2a. Spriggan Requiem (Left Spin), 00 Glaive, Destroy
OR
2b. Spriggan Requiem (Left Spin), Ratchet, Rise

I usually use Destroy, but since I already recommended it for Achilles, you can probably try Rise. If using Rise, Ratchet is a good alternative for the disc agaimst right spin, but it gives you less stamina against left spin. If you are up against a right spinning bey, you should launch it weakly (this is IMPORTANT) to try to stall it out by spin equalizing. Against another left spinning bey with weaker burst resistance (Hell Salamander, Dread/Arc Bahamut, Wizard Fafnir, etc), you should launch hard to try and burst them. The only problem is Requiem's lighter weight compared to newer beys, so an attack type might still be able to knock it out of the stadium. Wizard Fafnir is heavier and spin steals well, but its low burst resistance is too risky
Greetings,

Not really a build me a combo question but...

Are there general reasons why one would use 0 disc over 00 disc (excluding deck format reasons)?

Please let me know if there is a better thread for this question
(Jul. 08, 2019  6:35 PM)joyos Wrote: Greetings,

Not really a build me a combo question but...

Are there general reasons why one would use 0 disc over 00 disc (excluding deck format reasons)?

Please let me know if there is a better thread for this question

There are testing threads that already have matches between 0 and 00 (where the combos tested are the same except for the Disks), but you may need to collate those in order to get to a conclusion to your inquiry. 

Anyways, my experience on this is as follows: 0 Disk is CWD-focused, meaning that most of the weight is in the center hence less Burst risk and albeit a bit more stable, all-around usage for Attack/Defense/Stamina combos. 00 can be imagined as a heavier version of 10, both of which are OWD-focused (most of the weight is at the outer edges) which induces the fly-wheel effect and leads more often than not to winning by Spin Finish; however, due to the OWD, the Burst risk is increased and is most suitable mainly for Attack/Stamina hybrids (aka Layers that have good teeth) and/or for opposite spin match-ups

Of course, many Bladers here may have their own take of this comparison, so feel free to consult others' opinions as well.
Gen weights arrived today
Venom diabolos not here yet

Need ideas please, have access to most TT parts
Want to help my 8 year old beat some locals
(Jul. 10, 2019  12:04 AM)HunterzDad Wrote: Gen weights arrived today
Venom diabolos not here yet

Need ideas please, have access to most TT parts
Want to help my 8 year old beat some locals

Gen is most effective with either Dread or Wizard Base (your choice of a weak left spin GT Chip either Fafnir or Bahamut) on 0/00Wall/Lift/Turn/Ratchet.Bearing with the intention of spin equalization (for Dread) or spin steal (for Wizard)

If you want a full-on attack, you can combine Gen with Judgment (and a strong GT Chip like Valkyrie or its stock Chip Joker) with a painted 0 Disk (preferably the purple one) and any hard-hitting Frame like Turn in attack mode or maybe even Expand, and use a Dash Driver (Quick, Xtreme, Jolt, Hunter). Hard banking launch for extreme flower-patterned destruction.

You can also try a combo suggested for Zwei (with either Fafnir/Bahamut) with Drake and Atomic. The stock Weight Metsu should already work wonders, based on the feedback in the Zwei Longinus product thread
i need a deck i'm on a budget of $100 usd i have choz valkyrie choz spriggan orb egis and ratchet and outer i'm probaly buying the b-121 set so budget of 60 thanks alot
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:24 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: i need a deck i'm on a budget of $100 usd i have choz valkyrie choz spriggan  orb egis and ratchet and outer i'm probaly buying the b-121 set so budget of 60 thanks alot

Try the "build a deck" thread instead next time, since this is more for an individual combo.

I assume you have these (including B-121):

-ChoZ Valkyrie
-ChoZ Spriggan
-Orb Egis
-Hazard Kerbeus (121)
-Wolborg (121)
-Z Achilles (121)

-Ratchet
-Outer
-Zenith
-3 painted red (121)
-7 painted green (121)
-8 (121)

-Wall
-Dagger (121)

-Evolution
-Zeta'
-Quest
-Atomic (121)
-Destroy (121)
-Bearing (121)

A setup that came to my mind:

1. ChoZ Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
2. Orb Egis 0 Proof Atomic
3. Judgment Joker 7 (painted green) Dagger Zeta'/Destroy Zan

ChoZ Spriggan will be your main powerhouse, capable of beating most right spin combos by LAD, and threatening other left spin Bearing combos with bursts (you have burst stoppers, Hell Salamanders don't)

Orb Egis is a consistent counter to Perfect Phoenix, which usually is the biggest threat to your Spriggan. Its capable of knocking out the armor and outlast pP quite reliably.

Judgment Joker would be the attacker. Launch it. Watch things explode.

To build this, you'll only need to get Judgment Joker, and a Proof Frame. 

Proof is a bit tricky since its only available from boosters or the L Beylauncher set, but if you can get an individual piece or a confirmed booster pack it should be not too expensive.

I'd probably suggest 
Perfect Phoenix Outer Xtend+
for the 3rd bey alternative. It rounds up the deck by being a consistent tank and general left spin killer, but it might be a bit expensive, since you would need Revive & Dead Phoenix, Xtend, and worst of all, the + Chip from the launcher set.
(Jul. 11, 2019  12:36 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:24 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: i need a deck i'm on a budget of $100 usd i have choz valkyrie choz spriggan  orb egis and ratchet and outer i'm probaly buying the b-121 set so budget of 60 thanks alot

Try the "build a deck" thread instead next time, since this is more for an individual combo.

I assume you have these (including B-121):

-ChoZ Valkyrie
-ChoZ Spriggan
-Orb Egis
-Hazard Kerbeus (121)
-Wolborg (121)
-Z Achilles (121)

-Ratchet
-Outer
-Zenith
-3 painted red (121)
-7 painted green (121)
-8 (121)

-Wall
-Dagger (121)

-Evolution
-Zeta'
-Quest
-Atomic (121)
-Destroy (121)
-Bearing (121)

Some possible combos you might be able to try out is these 2:

1. ChoZ Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
2. Orb Egis 0 Proof Atomic
3. Judgment Joker 7 (painted green) Dagger Zeta'/Destroy Zan

ChoZ Spriggan will be your main powerhouse, capable of beating most right spin combos by LAD, and threatening other left spin Bearing combos with bursts (you have burst stoppers, Hell Salamanders don't)

Orb Egis is a consistent counter to Perfect Phoenix, which usually is the biggest threat to your Spriggan. Its capable of knocking out the armor and outlast pP quite reliably.

Judgment Joker would be the attacker. Launch it. Watch things explode.

To build this, you'll only need to get Judgment Joker, and a Proof Frame. 

Proof is a bit tricky since its only available from boosters or the L Beylauncher set, but if you can get an individual piece or a confirmed booster pack it should be not too expensive.

I'd probably suggest 
Perfect Phoenix Outer Xtend+
for the 3rd bey alternative. It rounds up the deck by being a consistent tank and general left spin killer, but it might be a bit expensive, since you would need Revive & Dead Phoenix, Xtend, and worst of all, the + Chip from the launcher set.

[quote pid='1530754' dateline='1562844967']
  wouldn'y buying ace dragon be better they cost the same but i traded for choz spriggan and the parts listed so i don't have 0 or wall but i'll try to trade for them thanks just asking is there any better bearing combos with tt layers cuz i can trade for most of them and assumes i buy ace dragon or stong and judgement joker i got $20 left is there anything i should buy Ps is ratchet good i was thinking of choz spriggan rt br 
orb egis sting atomic and  with $40 dollars left i was sleepy and forget to mention that I was only looking for a third bey  silly me thanks tho it's helped my friend's deck he has the all the parts you listed and is on the same budget so yea thanks and sorry for confusing u 

[/quote]
If you dont have 0 and Wall, you can use Ratchet for ChoZ Spriggan bearing, and give the 00 to Orb Egis

Choosing between Ace Dragon and Judgment Joker is a difficult one, but IMO I'd still go for Joker. Ace has Sting disc, while Joker has Judgment and 00
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:35 PM)eigerblade Wrote: If you don't have 0 and Wall, you can use Ratchet for ChoZ Spriggan bearing, and give the 00 to Orb Egis

Choosing between Ace Dragon and Judgment Joker is a difficult one, but IMO I'd still go for Joker. Ace has Sting disc, while Joker has Judgment and 00 n

thanks, I need to ask in the question forum you helped a lot my deck is hell salamander 00 wall bearing I got wall from my friend orb egis sting atomic 
and I know this sounds weird choz valkyrie blitz xtend+ I'm borrowing xtend+ (mack the burst used this as a counter to attack types and mainly judgment joker but with storm pegasus it beat pp) the main 2 are orb egis and hell Salamander though I never knew 00wall was better then ratchet that really helped.
I'm trying to make a strong stamina type I blade on a Hasbro stadium and have spyson re,c deep canox, god valtryek, evipirio, satomb as my layers and 4, 0, 2, and 9 as my discs and I was planning on using bering for my base I just need to know the rest