"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 25, 2018  2:27 PM)PBJ520 Wrote: I want to know what is the best combo for each ”SPRIZEN” layers

Hello PBJ520,

I wanted to inform you that I moved all posts from your thread asking for combos for all Spryzen layers. This thread should be used to ask for combo ideas and advices rather than make a new thread just to ask.

Please keep that in mind for next time, thank you.
Build me a combo !!!
The beys that i have ( All are Takara Tomy !!!! )
* V2
*S2
*L2
*X2
*W2
*Z2
*Dranzer S
*Draciel S
(Aug. 25, 2018  1:02 AM)RainbowGeist Wrote: How's it going?
My birthday is in 2 days from now, so thought that this would be a good time to ask for some competitive combo ideas! I will be listing all of my BURST beyblade parts organized by type. I'm interested to know what my best combo options are for each category (attack, defense, stamina, and balance)
Okay, here we go!

Hasbeys:

Layers:
Doomscizor D2, Roktivor R2, Kerbex K2, Wyvron W2, and Garuda G3

Disks and frames:
Gravity, F(?), L(?), Vertical, 8, and Flow

Drivers:
Revolve, Jaggy, M(?), Press, and Flugel

Takara Tomy:

Dual Layers:
Victory Valkirie, Xeno Xcalibur, Lost Longinus, Zillion Zeus, Quad Quetzolcoatal, Fang Fenrir, Mad Minoboros, and Dragoon Strom
God Layers:
God Valkirie, Kreis Satan, Blaze Rangnaruk, Drain Fafnir, Tornado Wyvern, Alter Chronos, Killer Deathscyther, Legend Spriggan, Blast Jinnius, Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbius, Seig Xcalibur, Nightmare Longinus, Arc Behamut, Deep Chaos, Spriggan Requium, Beat Kukulcan, Twin Nemesis, Screw Trident, and Duo Eclipse

Disks:
Blade, Wing, Infinite, Nine, Heavy, Quarter, Magnum, Jerk, Polish, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
Frames:
Vortex, Glaive, Cross, Meteor, Star, Bump, Flow, Under, and Hit

Drivers:
Variable, Weight, Impact, Press, Spiral, Atomic, Xtreme, Reboot, Loop, Flugel, Nothing, Trans, Hunter, Merge, Gaurd, Planet, Revolve, Quake, Iron, Destroy, Zypher, Bearing, Zeta, Ultimate Reboot, Wedge, and Unite

My best attempt at a combo is the obvious: Drain Fafnir - Polish - Atomic. Please let me know what ideas you have!

P.S. I should also mention I have a couple MGC (metal god chips)
Thanks!

Let's see here

Attack: Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur 0Bump Xtreme, Twin Nemesis 7Star Iron/Zephyr/Destroy, Nightmare Longinus Bump Xtreme

Defense: Alter Chronos 0Glaive Atomic, Arc Bahamut 0Cross Orbit, Kreis Satan 7Glaive Revolve

Stamina: Drain Fafnir Polish/7Cross Atomic, Guardian Kerbeus/Screw Trident/Deep Chaos 7Cross Revolve, Spriggan Requiem 0Cross Bearing

Balance: Galaxy Zeus 7Cross Atomic

I tried to stick with top tier parts. Hope these combos work well!
Anyone still playing MFB And Zero-G here are some combos I loved
Cosmic Pegasus1 SP230 ES
Storm Pegasus3 105

(Aug. 26, 2018  12:21 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Build me a combo !!!
The beys that i have ( All are Takara Tomy !!!! )
* V2
*S2
*L2
*X2
*W2
*Z2
*Dranzer S
*Draciel S

Z2.K.O
Z2.V.U

Even I have same except OG'S PLUS R2 K2 D2 U2 Q2 and X
I’d just like to know one or more good combo/s for each type, and the worst one possible

Layers: Zeutron Z2, Unicrest U2, Roktavor, Diomedes D2, Fafnir F3, Orpheus O2, Kerbeus, Satomb S3,
Nepstrius, Valtryek V2, Spryzen S2, Valtryek V3, Doomscizor, Legend Spriggan (TT)

Disks: 7, 2, Boost, Knuckle, Triple, Force, Infinity, Oval, Armored, Wing, Heavy, Upper, Limited
Frames: Vortex, Glaive, Cross

Drivers: Press, Fusion (Spike worn down to make flat surface), Jaggy, Lopop, Weight, Accel, Reboot, Survive, Variable, Defense, Merge (TT)

Also could you tell me the best combos for these layers as well:
Diomedes 
Orpheus 
Valtryek V3
Zeutron Z2
The My parts:

Clear wheels:
Serpent
Storm Pegasus
Capricorn
Virgo
Bull
Susanow
Herculeo
Big Bang Pegasus

Metal wheels:

Big Bang
L-Drago destroy
Porto nemesis
Wing(hasbro version, so very light and no mode change)
Dark
Poison
Fury
Bakushin
Hyper
Spiral

Tracks:

D135(bakushin susanow’s track)
Rock aries’s track (3 bladed freespinning defense thing)
M145
Grand cetus’s Track(1 blade is broken off)

Tips:

Quake
Flat sharp
Metal sharp
Wide flat
Defense( dark bull’s tip)
Jag ball
Ridiculously horrible homemade rubber flat

Edit: couldn’t bother to scroll through all 1476 pages of this thing and didn’t realize we were on burst now
(Aug. 27, 2018  12:44 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: The My parts:

Clear wheels:
Serpent
Storm Pegasus
Capricorn
Virgo
Bull
Susanow
Herculeo
Big Bang Pegasus

Metal wheels:

Big Bang
L-Drago destroy
Porto nemesis
Dark
Poison
Fury
Bakushin
Hyper
Spiral

Tracks:

M145

Tips:

Quake
Flat sharp
Metal sharp
Wide flat
Jag ball

Edit: couldn’t bother to scroll through all 1476 pages of this thing and didn’t realize we were on burst now

BigBang/Sprial Bull 105/D125 WF/ FS overall better combo would be with D125 WF

Ldrago Destroy T125/ED145 SD

Really all I could come up with. You don't have too many good parts lol
(Aug. 27, 2018  2:14 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  12:44 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: The My parts:

Clear wheels:
Serpent
Storm Pegasus
Capricorn
Virgo
Bull
Susanow
Herculeo
Big Bang Pegasus

Metal wheels:

Big Bang
L-Drago destroy
Porto nemesis
Dark
Poison
Fury
Bakushin
Hyper
Spiral

Tracks:

M145

Tips:

Quake
Flat sharp
Metal sharp
Wide flat
Jag ball

BigBang/Sprial Bull 105/D125 WF/ FS overall better combo would be with D125 WF

I already came up with the first one, not sure what t125 and ed145 are, guessing they’re the ones I didn’t know the names to(same with sd)

You’re right, I don’t have many good parts

Still trying to figure out how I managed to keep poison,dark, and two m145s but lost three WDs, one RF, one R2F, Ray, Storm, about 5 105 tracks, grand Cetus, one JB, 100, and another combo I only remember as being “unbeatable” that a friend borrowed and lost in their yard then immediately afterwards moved.
(Aug. 27, 2018  3:14 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  2:14 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: BigBang/Sprial Bull 105/D125 WF/ FS overall better combo would be with D125 WF

I already came up with the first one, not sure what t125 and ed145 are, guessing they’re the ones I didn’t know the names to(same with sd)

Still trying to figure out how I managed to keep poison,dark, and two m145s but lost three WDs, one RF, one R2F, Ray, Storm, about 5 105 tracks, grand Cetus, one JB, 100, and another combo I only remember as being “unbeatable” that a friend borrowed and lost in their yard then immediately afterwards moved.

Lmao you lost that many parts? That sucks but I know how you feel. When I was still in grade school in would bring them and hide them but my teacher would find out and by the end of the year she had some of my best parts lol... She never gave them back .-.
(Aug. 27, 2018  8:37 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  3:14 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I already came up with the first one, not sure what t125 and ed145 are, guessing they’re the ones I didn’t know the names to(same with sd)

Lmao you lost that many parts? That sucks but I know how you feel. When I was still in grade school in would bring them and hide them but my teacher would find out and by the end of the year she had some of my best parts lol... She never gave them back .-.

Probably lost more than that, I really don’t remember what all I used to have.
Does Alter Chronos work with 7 Glaive Zeta?
HEY BRO, This Combo is not great, use orbit/atomic instead of Zeta

This question doesn't requires it's own thread
@[DashingBlader], I've moved your thread here to the Build Me a Combo thread. This is a good place to ask about combos, especially in sharing parts you have and asking what would be the best combos you can make.

Enjoy! Smile
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:44 PM)DashingBlader Wrote: why zeta is so bad?

all 3 modes are useless, and have insufficient attack, defence or stamina.
Hey guy, I’m going to a tournament soon and I want to make some good combos for it please help me out if you can,

My parts:

Layers: Z Achilles, Killer Deathscyther, Nightmare Longinus, and Archer Hercules

Disks: 7,2,4,11,13

Drivers: Destroy, Extend, Merge, Hunter, Eternal

As I said before please if possible recommend a few I could make and use
(Aug. 30, 2018  5:50 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Hey guy, I’m going to a tournament soon and I want to make some good combos for it please help me out if you can,

My parts:

Layers: Z Achilles, Killer Deathscyther, Nightmare Longinus, and Archer Hercules

Try out Archer Hercules.7.Et and Nightmare Longinus.Ds/Hn
I am trying to make a good Valtryek v3 combo and I got a good driver for it name jaggy do you know a good disk and frame? The parts I have are 1,2,4,5,6,7,0 and polish and the frames I have are cross,star,flow,Meteor and Vortex.
Maybe try Valtryek V3, 0, Vortex, Jaggy
(Aug. 31, 2018  6:20 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I am trying to make a good Valtryek v3 combo and I got a good driver for it name jaggy do you know a good disk and frame? The parts I have are 1,2,4,5,6,7,0 and polish and the frames I have are cross,star,flow,Meteor and Vortex.

any other drivers besides Jaggy?
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:35 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  6:20 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I am trying to make a good Valtryek v3 combo and I got a good driver for it name jaggy do you know a good disk and frame? The parts I have are 1,2,4,5,6,7,0 and polish and the frames I have are cross,star,flow,Meteor and Vortex.

any other drivers besides Jaggy?

Yes I have merge,hunter,Quak,zeta and Destroy.

(Aug. 31, 2018  9:22 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Maybe try Valtryek V3, 0, Vortex, Jaggy

Thanks I will try that.
(Sep. 01, 2018  4:36 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:35 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: any other drivers besides Jaggy?

Yes I have merge,hunter,Quak,zeta and Destroy.

(Aug. 31, 2018  9:22 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Maybe try Valtryek V3, 0, Vortex, Jaggy

Thanks I will try that.

use V3.0M.Ds (God Valtryek 0 Meteor Destroy
(Sep. 01, 2018  4:39 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  4:36 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Yes I have merge,hunter,Quak,zeta and Destroy.

Thanks I will try that.

use V3.0M.Ds (God Valtryek 0 Meteor Destroy

Thanks I will try that too.
(Aug. 30, 2018  5:50 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Hey guy, I’m going to a tournament soon and I want to make some good combos for it please help me out if you can,

My parts:

What happened to Legend Spriggan?
My legend spriggans later cracked Unhappy