"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
OK, I swapped out Driger for Kerbeus, and I built Amaterios 6 Meteor Xtreme. Both seem to do pretty good in battle, but Amaterios has some control issues. Any idea on how I can curb that?
(Oct. 11, 2017  5:29 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: OK, I swapped out Driger for Kerbeus, and I built Amaterios 6 Meteor Xtreme. Both seem to do pretty good in battle, but Amaterios has some control issues. Any idea on how I can curb that?

Do you have much experience with extreme. Rubber drivers are fast and take practice to control. learn to control things like hold and a worn variable and extreme will be easy. or you can build up by starting with blow, go to accel, then zepher, if you have it assault, then hunter, and finally extreme.
Well, I can control my Variable pretty well. I'm just saying it's a little worse with this bey. I have plenty of experience with rubber tips, I was a Pegasus user for the longest time.
(Oct. 11, 2017  5:39 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Well, I can control my Variable pretty well. I'm just saying it's a little worse with this bey. I have plenty of experience with rubber tips, I was a Pegasus user for the longest time.

try a different frame/disk?

also is your extreme new or worn?
It's pretty much brand-new. I figure I should try something that doesn't focus the bey's weight outward so much. I could always try going back to Heavy.
(Oct. 11, 2017  5:48 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: It's pretty much brand-new. I figure I should try something that doesn't focus the bey's weight outward so much. I could always try going back to Heavy.

I found that heavy is easier to control on extreme than Gravity so I guess that could work.

also I have two extremes one is worn and one is generally new. the worn one is slightly slower but easier to control. (just slightly) so I use it on my X.G.X combo. the new one is faster and I use it on secondary combos like O2.H.X or something.

just keep practicing.
Will do, thanks for the advice. The one that came with my Obelisk Odin is older than the one on my Dragoon, so I can swap them out if I need to.
(Oct. 11, 2017  6:05 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Will do, thanks for the advice. The one that came with my Obelisk Odin is older than the one on my Dragoon, so I can swap them out if I need to.

ok the extreme from my xcalius (I am stuck with hasbro) is older than the one from my omni odax. also my new extreme combo is constantly changing so once I get lunior (once it is released) i will use my hold on it and my hold combo will become an extreme combo.
(Oct. 11, 2017  5:48 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: It's pretty much brand-new. I figure I should try something that doesn't focus the bey's weight outward so much. I could always try going back to Heavy.

You could use Yell.
A buttload

w2 b2 2 X DragoonS DF Hh2 o2 n2 N R i have 2 of R2 2K K2 LS O W V 2 S2 E D D2 V2 S thats the beys i have
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:11 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:00 PM)Gayblade Wrote: i said I had the synchrome set version the one which is where salamander is yellow and orange and ifrit is blue and red so I can’t do the second attack combo also have you taken th crystal up/chrome up modes into consideration?
Ifrit salamander means Ifrit on the bottom Salamander on the top. Also I am not sure but W105 may be able to replace W145.

Also I have the Pegasus shogun steel metal wheel
(Oct. 12, 2017  12:24 AM)Gayblade Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:11 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Ifrit salamander means Ifrit on the bottom Salamander on the top. Also I am not sure but W105 may be able to replace W145.

Also I have the Pegasus shogun steel metal wheel

Pegasus is good as the bottom wheel for attack if the combination is tall enough for the Pegasus wheel to contact
Well I have w2, p2 and k2 from the speed set, x, l2, kD, gV from rb 7 and s2 I am using speed launcher with grip on the end and I battle in hasbro stadiums. I found k2hr to be great but it's tt and hasbro pieces so it bursts easily.

I do have revolve and heavy and gravity as well I also have a perfect flat made of a worn out revolve. It's now technically a plastic xtreme
(Oct. 12, 2017  12:28 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  12:24 AM)Gayblade Wrote: Also I have the Pegasus shogun steel metal wheel

Pegasus is good as the bottom wheel for attack if the combination is tall enough for the Pegasus wheel to contact

It works well on top too. Balro Pegasis _RF has been very sucessful here.
(Oct. 12, 2017  11:29 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Well I have w2, p2 and k2 from the speed set, x, l2, kD, gV from rb 7 and s2 I am using speed launcher with grip on the end and I battle in hasbro stadiums. I found k2hr to be great but it's tt and hasbro pieces so it bursts easily.

I do have revolve and heavy and gravity as well I also have a perfect flat made of a worn out revolve. It's now technically a plastic xtreme

What type of Beyblade do you want to make?
(Oct. 12, 2017  11:29 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Well I have w2, p2 and k2 from the speed set, x, l2, kD, gV from rb 7 and s2 I am using speed launcher with grip on the end and I battle in hasbro stadiums. I found k2hr to be great but it's tt and hasbro pieces so it bursts easily.

your best bet would be K2KO and gVHHn

I think you should use K2PO.
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:10 PM)dt1000 Wrote:

I think you should use K2PO.

yeah it could be safer in TT metagame due to LAD but Knuckle would have been better at Stamina but ethier of them is good. its your choice.
I need a combo for quake that makes pop up and down
(Oct. 14, 2017  4:28 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I need a combo for quake that makes pop up and down

Metal: duo Lyra m145 Q

Burst sX.1.Q
Any other combos that don’t involve the god series
(Oct. 14, 2017  5:09 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Any other combos that don’t involve the god series

XQQ or XOQ
New to beyblades and the forum. I would like to know a good combo for beyblade burst.
Here they are
V2 valtryek
Spryzen
Odax

Also it would be nice to know what other beyblade would be nice to make more combos. Thank you!
Out of those your bets is V2 with a spread Disk

For further purchases can you buy takara or are you only restricted to hasbro