"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 23, 2017  7:00 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Diablo Orion/Capricorn B:D is your best for now. I'd suggest getting 230, Duo, RB, D, and SA165, as well as some Zero-G such as Genbull. (If you wanna do Standard MFB)

I decided to open my wallet and buy more so the list that I have now is: 

Meteo L Drago LW105F
Diablo Nemesis X : D
Phantom Orion B : D
Screw Capricorn 90MF
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Guardian Saramanda W145Q

Some of the stuff that I have in mind is:
Flash Orion W145MF
Phantom Saggitario B:D

Are there anything else I can use with Diablo and Meteo L Drago? I want to make a Meteo L Drago with a defense spin steal using the WD tip
(Apr. 24, 2017  6:35 PM)habadu Wrote: I decided to open my wallet and buy more so the list that I have now is: 

Meteo L Drago LW105F
Diablo Nemesis X : D
Phantom Orion B : D
Screw Capricorn 90MF
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Guardian Saramanda W145Q

Some of the stuff that I have in mind is:
Flash Orion W145MF
Phantom Saggitario B:D

Are there anything else I can use with Diablo and Meteo L Drago? I want to make a Meteo L Drago with a defense spin steal using the WD tip

Meteo L-Drago 90/W145 WD (EWD is also good here)
The aforementioned Flash Orion
Diablo (any ring) B:D

If you can get more, I'd suggest Hell Kerbecks and Galaxy/Storm Pegasus.
BD 145 and RF are still useful. Also, a useful blade is Genbu from the Zero G random booster, as well as Gargoyle. Also, if you can get your hands on Duo Uranus, do it.
are there any good combos with xeno xcalibur victory valkyrie holy horusood jail jormungand wild wyvern unlock unicorn acid anubis and beast behemoth with stock parts?
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to give you advice on building combos, post:
  • What Beyblades/parts you own;
  • What Beyblade Format or BeyStadium you intend play in;
  • Your best attempt at a combo. (OPTIONAL)

Before posting a request, try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

The Metal Fight Beyblade top-tier list topics for MFB Standard Format, MFB Limited Format, and MFB Zero-G (TENTATIVE) are also resources to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!
Build me a combo I have Galaxy pegasus, dragoBig bang pegasus,MeteoDrago L,LDrago Destroy,Rock leone,Grand cetus,Cyber Pegasus,Dark Cancer and Dark Bull.
Playing for Fun
In the lion den stadium.
Here's a combo use kerbeus pre dual layer.
Central
edge.
It doesn't lose
(Apr. 26, 2017  5:10 PM)Jarren hagane Wrote: Here's a combo use kerbeus pre dual layer.
Central
edge.
It doesn't lose
Look man i do t have burst i only have one burst beyblade
(Apr. 26, 2017  5:10 PM)Jarren hagane Wrote: Here's a combo use kerbeus pre dual layer.
Central
edge.
It doesn't lose

This isn't exactly a good combo. Kerbeus is outclassed by Wyvern, Central is outclassed by stuff like Down, Heavy, and Gravity, and Edge is one of the worst drivers, Revolve is your best option.
(Apr. 26, 2017  5:37 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: This isn't exactly a good combo. Kerbeus is outclassed by Wyvern, Central is outclassed by stuff like Down, Heavy, and Gravity, and Edge is one of the worst drivers, Revolve is your best option.

Trying to do a MF combo not a burst onr
(Apr. 26, 2017  6:54 PM)rokoPM Wrote: Trying to do a MF combo not a burst onr

I know, I was just responding to him.
(Apr. 26, 2017  5:37 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: This isn't exactly a good combo. Kerbeus is outclassed by Wyvern, Central is outclassed by stuff like Down, Heavy, and Gravity, and Edge is one of the worst drivers, Revolve is your best option.
Actually, this is all assuming he's talking about Takara Tomy, not Hasbro(you should probably specify that nowadays, since TT and Hasbro parts are completely different). Hasbro Wyvron is a lot worse that kerbeus since the lock is worse. Also Revolve's spring is pretty bad, but it's still ok with kerbeus. I posed a while back how edge has a really tight spring, but it still isn't good enough to be the best. Defense would be much better imo.

If you use Takara Tomy, Jarren hagane, Dark Deathscyther would work better (until it gets banned lol) along with revolve, which is so much better than Edge on that side.
Anything that works, really. I have (all hasbro) Spryzen S2 , Kerbeus (booster) , Doomscizor D2, and roktavor R2. Also need to know what (Hasbro) sets to pick up that would greatly improve my game. Thanks!!!
Doomscizor D2 Gravity/Knuckle Revolve

Some good stuff to get is Odax O2/Xcalius, as well as Valtryek + Unicorn, and Valtryek V2. As well as Roktavor.
(Apr. 26, 2017  11:41 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: Anything that works, really.  I have (all hasbro) Spryzen S2 , Kerbeus (booster) , Doomscizor D2, and roktavor R2.  Also need to know what (Hasbro) sets to pick up that would greatly improve my game.  Thanks!!!

Pick up the Valtryek and Unicrest set, the parts you want from it are Unicrest for it's great Burst resistance, Defense for its great Stamina and Defense and Accel for its movement and Stamina.
You would also want the Roktavor Booster as Roktavor is one of the best Hasbro Attack Layers, or you could get it from the Nepstrius and Roktavor set which also comes with Roktavor but also has Heavy, Survive (Which is better than Hasbro's Revolve due to having a stronger spring) and Zephyr (Which is faster and has more Stamina than Hasbro's Accel).
Also pick up Valtryek V2 as the Hasbro Variable is one of the best Attack Drivers that's commonly available right now and the V2 layer is pretty good for attack.

Combos for what you have now:
Attack: Spryzen S2 Gravity Jaggy
Defense/Stamina: Kerbeus/Doomscizor D2 Gravity/Knuckle Revolve

Combos with the recommendations:
Attack: Roktavor Heavy/Gravity Variable/Accel/Zephyr
Defense: Unicrest/Kerbeus/Doomscizor D2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Defense
(Stationary) Stamina: Doomscizor D2/Unicrest Gravity/Knuckle Survive
(Mobile) Stamina: Unicrest Gravity/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr
Balance? (Not too sure about this combo): Valtryek V2 Knuckle/Gravity/Heavy Unite
sooo I'm puzzled -- Are you referring to some Takara sets? I don't have access to those, unfortunately. But out of the four types, which would be easiest for me to invest in for reward - Eg I have better attack parts now, could just invest in Valtryek to boost that, or stamina / defense combos.

Thanks! Smile
Hey got even more haha
Need defense type with agility weight and stamina
Diablo nemesis metal spintrack and tip
Hasbro Variares
Rock Aries
Cosmic Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Meteo l drago
Vulcan horseus except metal
Legend inferno saggitario
1 metal face bolt
Will play in Tri core stadium and square burst stadium
Best attempt is diablos metal Aries spin track cosmic variares tip and the top was random
(Apr. 27, 2017  6:14 AM)Username121305 Wrote: Hey got even more haha
Need defense type with agility weight and stamina
Diablo nemesis metal spintrack and tip
Hasbro Variares
Rock Aries
Cosmic Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Meteo l drago
Vulcan horseus except metal
Legend inferno saggitario
1 metal face bolt
Will play in Tri core stadium and square burst stadium
Best attempt is diablos metal Aries spin track cosmic variares tip and the top was random
 Mf Diablo 145 r2f
(Apr. 26, 2017  3:04 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: are there any good combos with xeno xcalibur victory valkyrie holy horusood jail jormungand wild wyvern unlock unicorn acid anubis and beast  behemoth with stock parts?

uh yeah are there any good combos with them? or should i keep them as they are?
(Apr. 27, 2017  1:22 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: uh yeah are there any good combos with them? or should i keep them as they are?

Attack: Xeno Xcalibur/Victory Valkyrie Heavy Hold
Defense: Acid Anubius/Beast Behemoth Heavy/Down/Yell(?) Orbit
Stamina: Acid Anubius/Beast Behemoth Down Claw
(Apr. 27, 2017  1:22 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: uh yeah are there any good combos with them? or should i keep them as they are?

Beast Behemoth Down Orbit 

There's not much you can really make, I'd suggest getting Rising Ragnarok and Dark Deathsyther, as well as Lost Longinus to make Lost Longinus Heavy Hold and Dark Deathsyther Gravity Revolve/Orbit.
Can someone help me build a stamina combo,
I had phantom Geminos BGrin then i found out phantom is illegal
I now have rock Geminos BGrin but it isn't defensive enough and gets hit to hard
can someone help?
(Apr. 27, 2017  9:50 PM)darkelf Wrote: Can someone help me build a stamina combo,
I had phantom Geminos BGrin then i found out phantom is illegal
I now have rock Geminos BGrin but it isn't defensive enough and gets hit to hard
can someone help?

Your only option is Rock Gemios B. D
(Apr. 27, 2017  9:59 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Your only option is Rock Gemios B. D

?

(Jun. 01, 2011  8:34 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: one of my friends want a combo to be build which can beat earth eagle 145 wd which his brother owns he has nearly all hasbro beys ( he don't own legend series beys ).

my Cosmic Striker 80R2F can beat my combo with Earth and SD

(Apr. 26, 2017  5:10 PM)Jarren hagane Wrote: Here's a combo use kerbeus pre dual layer.
Central
edge.
It doesn't lose

i think this thread is for mfb lol
(Apr. 27, 2017  10:21 PM)darkelf Wrote: ?

my Cosmic Striker 80R2F can beat my combo with Earth and SD

i think this thread is for mfb lol

this thread is for every Beyblade generation

Except Plastics
Hey guys! For each of the generations, what is the "best" Beyblade you can build? I want to collect these parts and I have a small budget of $1550 that I am willing to spend. Giving a list of the part name and what set it can be found in will be greatly appreciated. Bonus if you are able to explain why it's the "best" part compared to others.
(Apr. 27, 2017  10:53 PM)lihouse Wrote: Hey guys! For each of the generations, what is the "best" Beyblade you can build? I want to collect these parts and I have a small budget of $1550 that I am willing to spend. Giving a list of the part name and what set it can be found in will be greatly appreciated. Bonus if you are able to explain why it's the "best" part compared to others.

you've probably heard this before but there is no true Best combo because there are 4 different types of beys Attack Defense Balance and Stamina