"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 06, 2016  2:10 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: It depends on what you're using GB145 with. If you're gonna use an Attack combo with GB145, RF and R2F would work. Other than that, I've used WD at the most with GB145.

I was using the GB145 for a bey that tries to focus on balancing stamina and defense. And what beyblade uses a RB, RSF, or EWD tip,? That way I can know which beyblade to buy.
(Sep. 06, 2016  2:53 AM)EternalBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2016  2:10 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: It depends on what you're using GB145 with. If you're gonna use an Attack combo with GB145, RF and R2F would work. Other than that, I've used WD at the most with GB145.

I was using the GB145 for a bey that tries to focus on balancing stamina and defense. And what beyblade uses a RB, RSF, or EWD tip,? That way I can know which beyblade to buy.

Ahh, gotcha. As for a Stamina/Defense combo, refer to @[Kai-V] above, as he provided the tips that work well.

RB:
- Jade Jupiter S130RB
- Wing Pegasis S130RB

RSF:
- Ray Gil 100RSF
- Blitz Striker 100RSF
- Cyclone Horuseus 130RSF

EWD:
- Evil Befall UW145EWD
- Nightmare Rex UW145EWD

That's pretty much it, as far as I'm concerned. Although, if you're looking for tips to buy separately, I would suggest checking on Ebay on buzztoy2007's store.
Got a few Shogun Steel beys, I know they aren't the best but let me know what I can do with them:

Samurai Pegasus W105R2F
Thief Zirago WA130HF
Bandit Genbu F230TB
Gladiator Bahamoote SP230GF
Bandit Golem DF145BS
Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD
Basedsamuraij:

- Zirago Genbu F230BWD
- Bahamdia Behemoth DF145BWD
- Zirago Behemoth F230GCF

Some combos off my mind. Although, I'm definitely sure there's a lot more better combos than those. x|
Girago Genbull SR200 TB was actually a top tier combination in standard format iirc (and I believe it still is).

You could also try Girago Genbu W105 BWD if you wanted low track stamina for standard.

In Zero G format your combos are quite limited, you could still probably use the first Genbu combo I suggested but the low track might be to low. GF on a high track could be a decent for sway, but I've always preferred it on SA165.
Also try.

Goriem Genbu DF105BWD
Goriem Pegasis W105R2F
Zirago Behemoth W105R2F
Goreim Genbu F230TB
Genbu Zirago WA130HF
Bahamadia Behemoth WA130R2F

If possible do get Dark Knight Dragoon and Hades Kerbecs. Then you can make Bahamadia Dragoon BD145R2F which is best left spin attack. You can also use GF with it to os any right spin
Thanks will definitely pick up that dragoon anything else that will allow me access to more competitive combos?
(Sep. 06, 2016  11:48 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Thanks will definitely pick up that dragoon anything else that will allow me access to more competitive combos?

You could buy MSFs; they're useful. As for Zero-G parts, I would recommend buying more Genbulls, Dragooons and definitely Balro (personal favorite!). Also SA165 spares. RDF also works very well with BD145, so try to pick that up too.
The more parts you have that are useful for the metagame is important. You'll have a more broad collection of good combos.
(Sep. 06, 2016  11:53 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2016  11:48 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Thanks will definitely pick up that dragoon anything else that will allow me access to more competitive combos?

You could buy MSFs; they're useful. As for Zero-G parts, I would recommend buying more Genbulls, Dragooons and definitely Balro (personal favorite!). Also SA165 spares. RDF also works very well with BD145, so try to pick that up too.
The more parts you have that are useful for the metagame is important. You'll have a more broad collection of good combos.

Forgiveme, what exactly is an MSF?
(Sep. 07, 2016  12:38 AM)Basedsamuraij Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2016  11:53 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Forgiveme, what exactly is an MSF?

A Metal Stone Face. I would say pick up a MSF2 set; it allows you to make 4 different variations with different weights for whatever the task at hand is, haha.
Metal stone face. There are still lot more combos you can build and if buy all BAHD said then lol even more Great combos

If you thinking to buy more stuff. You can give us a budget and we will tell all stuff you can buy + combos that can be made!
BAHD ? Again sorry if this is super obvious. I will definitely buy more parts in the near future, current budget can only really stretch to Burst. Thank you for all the info though everyone here is super informative. Has anyone got a link to where I can buy a Metal stone face set?
(Sep. 07, 2016  9:35 AM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: BAHD ? Again sorry if this is super obvious. I will definitely buy more parts in the near future, current budget can only really stretch to Burst. Thank you for all the info though everyone here is super informative. Has anyone got a link to where I can buy a Metal stone face set?

BAHD is my name for short haha. It's alright. Smile And no problem.

I can't quite find that, but I found MSFs in a pack generally:
Ocean Blue MSF

There's other variations of it.
I feel so stupid XD sorry brisk. After my burst stuff comes in I''ll come back and get a budget and a list ready. I'll try some of teh combos you guys suggested tonight. Bahamdia Behemoth DF145BWD seems fun Smile
(Sep. 07, 2016  12:04 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: I feel so stupid XD sorry brisk. After my burst stuff comes in I''ll come back and get a budget and a list ready. I'll try some of teh combos you guys suggested tonight. Bahamdia Behemoth DF145BWD seems fun Smile

Haha, it's okay. Cute And of course! Let us know when you're ready to do so.

And it does! I love BWD with DF145. There's just something so satisfying about it. XD
Hey can you guys make me a combo I want to know the heaviest possible bet blade that you can make except basalt diablo. But make me a combo with my parts but try and answer my question

As for my parts : every zero g blade
All l drago

Have all the bey blade that is like phantom orion and big bang pegasus like the one with different modes

Blitzer unicorno
Burn cancer
Basalt
Diablo
All the Leon
A few rock wheels
Giraffe
(Sep. 09, 2016  2:44 AM)vengetsu Wrote: Hey can you guys make me a combo I want to know the heaviest possible bet blade that you can make except basalt diablo. But make me a combo with my parts but try and answer my question

All l drago

Have all the bey blade that is like phantom orion and big bang pegasus like the one with different modes

Blitzer unicorno
Burn cancer
Basalt
Diablo
All the Leon
A few rock wheels
Giraffe

Phantom Cancer B: D
Balro Balro DF145R2F
Diablo Striker BD145R2F
Blitz Striker CH120R2F

I would advise for you to buy a couple of tracks and tips which are recommended for the metagame though. And next time, please specify exactly what Beys you have, not just the Energy Ring or Metal Wheel.
(Sep. 09, 2016  3:43 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  2:44 AM)vengetsu Wrote: Hey can you guys make me a combo I want to know the heaviest possible bet blade that you can make except basalt diablo. But make me a combo with my parts but try and answer my question

All l drago

Blitzer unicorno
Burn cancer
Basalt
Diablo
All the Leon
A few rock wheels
Giraffe

Balro Balro SA165BWD
Diablo Striker BD145R2F
Blitz Striker CH120R2F

I would advise for you to buy a couple of tracks and tips which are recommended for the metagame though. And next time, please specify exactly what Beys you have, not just the Energy Ring or Metal Wheel.

Why Balro for stamina?
(Sep. 09, 2016  6:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  3:43 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

All l drago

Blitzer unicorno
Burn cancer
Basalt
Diablo
All the Leon
A few rock wheels
Giraffe

Balro Balro SA165BWD
Diablo Striker BD145R2F
Blitz Striker CH120R2F

Why Balro for stamina?

Ah, well, honestly I made up that combo immediately at the top of my head. Balro's one of my personal favorites. I know Balro's used widely for Defense but it could work for Stamina.

All l drago

Blitzer unicorno
Burn cancer
Basalt
Diablo
All the Leon
A few rock wheels
Giraffe

Well here's my attempt!

Balro/Phoienix Balro BD145MF (i like DF105 more but you want more weight so)
Wyvang Dragoon SA165RDF
Gargoyle Dragoon SA165WD
Gargoyle/Kraken/Girago Dragoon F230GCF
Wyvang Balro CH120RF
Pegasis Pegasis DF105RF
Girago/Kraken Dragoon BD
Genbu/Orochi Genbu 230CS
Death Cancer Bd145CS
Wyvang Dragoon/Wyvang Bd145RDF
Genbu\Reviser Genbu BD145RDF
(Sep. 09, 2016  7:15 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ah, well, honestly I made up that combo immediately at the top of my head. Balro's one of my personal favorites. I know Balro's used widely for Defense but it could work for Stamina.

But... Balro isn't widely used for defense, it's mainly used for attack.
(Sep. 09, 2016  2:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  7:15 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ah, well, honestly I made up that combo immediately at the top of my head. Balro's one of my personal favorites. I know Balro's used widely for Defense but it could work for Stamina.

But... Balro isn't widely used for defense, it's mainly used for attack.

True. ._." I admit the combo I provided isn't good. I changed it haha.
So I have the following:

Clear Wheels: Cygnus, Leone, Aquario, Hades
Metal Wheels: Duo, Scythe, Phantom, Kries
Tracks and Drive: SR200, 230, AD145, DF105, 90, 85, 130, and BD
Bottoms: EDS, WD, BWD, MB, and FB

Any good combos for stamina or defense?
I plan to use BB-10 when it comes in the mail.
(Sep. 13, 2016  8:47 PM)Hughey Wrote: So I have the following:

Clear Wheels: Cygnus, Leone, Aquario, Hades
Metal Wheels: Duo, Scythe, Phantom, Kries
Tracks and Drive: SR200, 230, AD145, DF105, 90, 85, 130, and BD
Bottoms: EDS, WD, BWD, MB, and FB

Any good combos for stamina or defense?
I plan to use BB-10 when it comes in the mail.

Duo Aquario B: D
Phantom Hades B: D
Duo Hades AD145WD
Duo Hades 230MB
Scythe Leone B: D