JB
EWD
BS
S

These are my parts
Ifrit griffinW145cf for atk I guess
Reviser killerken sr200bwd for defense
And dragoon saramada/reviser sr200 ewd
I don't know really, these are the best I could think of, but I'm also really sleepy I apologize, but echizen will come to fix my mistakes, because he is my guardian angel.
(Aug. 03, 2014  1:52 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Ifrit griffinW145cf for atk I guess
Reviser killerken sr200bwd for defense
And dragoon saramada/reviser sr200 ewd
I don't know really, these are the best I could think of, but I'm also really sleepy I apologize, but echizen will come to fix my mistakes, because he is my guardian angel.

Your savior has arrived.

Behemoth Ifrit would be better than Ifrit Griffin. BWD is defenitely not a good Defense tip, so generally don't list it. For High Track Stamina Customs, SD would be the better option because it's balanced better.
Here’s the best beys you can make for each wbo format:

Standard format: ATTACK: behemoth ifrit gb145/w145 cf
DEFFENSE: leviathian kraken gb145 bwd
STAMINA: leviathian kraken w145 ewd

Zero-g format: ATTACK: behemoth ifrit a230 cf
DEFFENSE: leviathian kraken w145 bwd
STAMINA: leviathian kraken w145 ewd

Limited format: ATTACK: beat Pegasus gb145/w145 cf
DEFFENSE: samauri kraken{cysrtal up mode} gb145 bwd
STAMINA: flame Pegasus w145 ewd
SPIN STEALER: ronin kraken{crystal up mode} gb145 ewd{ use left launcher for it to spin steal}

Try to get defense tips like rdf, rb, rs, and rsf, and get 2 genbu, and one more kraken chrome wheel, and get a dragoon chrome wheel, so it can spin steal,{make sure it is on chrome up, not chrome down. And try to get a takara tomy duo, and phantom metal, for stamina. If you have any questions, just pm meTongue_out

Hope this helpsWink
Not to mention that it has attack stamina, and (obviously defence) that helps the bey to move better. Well my opinion any ways.
sd is a stamina tip, not a attack and deffense
When SD is knocked on it's side, it will tend to move aggressively before going back to Stamina.
All of the d tips do this, especially in zero g when beys aren't balanced on both sides they can wobble aggressively, but byno means is it an attack tip, and thanks ech
What Energy Ring is the best for a Stamina Combo? I think Cancer, Aquario and Cygnus are pretty good. Smile
(Aug. 06, 2014  10:37 AM)TurboLibra14 Wrote: What Energy Ring is the best for a Stamina Combo? I think Cancer, Aquario and Cygnus are pretty good. Smile

Those are regularly the best choices, yes. Hades can be among those three, as well. Smile
(Aug. 06, 2014  12:04 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  10:37 AM)TurboLibra14 Wrote: What Energy Ring is the best for a Stamina Combo? I think Cancer, Aquario and Cygnus are pretty good. Smile

Those are regularly the best choices, yes. Hades can be among those three, as well. Smile

Kronos and Pegasus III are also very good stamina choices. (After many experiments, I can say that Kronos definetly increase the stamina)
(Aug. 06, 2014  12:07 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Kronos and Pegasus III are also very good stamina choices. (After many experiments, I can say that Kronos definetly increase the stamina)

Although you may be correct, Cancer, Aquario, Hades, and Cygnus are all among some of the most rounded clear wheels. Not only that, they're all on the Top Tier list, and very commonly used on Stamina, some Defense, and some spin equalizer variations like MF-L Phantom_85MF. Smile
Bull has been used as a stamina wheel as well, but I think he was moved to defense after Cygnus happened.
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:02 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Bull has been used as a stamina wheel as well, but I think he was moved to defense after Cygnus happened.

Bull is well-balanced and heavy, making it a good option for Defense, more so than Stamina.
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:03 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:02 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Bull has been used as a stamina wheel as well, but I think he was moved to defense after Cygnus happened.

Bull is well-balanced and heavy, making it a good option for Defense, more so than Stamina.

Well, if you look at the tier list, there's not s Bull in sight. I guess the extra balance is more important than 1 or 2 grams of weight.
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:25 PM)Echizen Wrote:

Well, if you look at the tier list, there's not s Bull in sight. I guess the extra balance is more important than 1 or 2 grams of weight.

Yeah, it's no longer Top Tier, but at one point, it's weight made it very good for Defense. Now, other wheels outclass it.
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:25 PM)Echizen Wrote:

Yeah it's because bull can't make up for the weight of the sychromes, aquario is barely lighter and much more balanced, so It is probably one of the better defense and stamina choices.
I'd say go with Cancer or Cygnus.
I think it is just up to the combo and the preference, they are all good clear wheels, it just depends on what you want from your bey really.
To me,the best defense clear wheels to use are: cygnus, aquario, and possibly cancer
Everyone is well aware that those are the best clear wheels, we've been saying that they are for a couple of posts now, actually. And I believe we were talking about stamina until I brought up bull, which is probably better at defense than cancer and Cygnus. Either way, I think we can all agree that for defensive and endurance capabilities the four clear wheels mentioned In the previous post are the best to use.
Actually, Cygnus is considered to be better for defence than bull, going on the tier list.