"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Only the TT Duo. The Hasbro one is legal.
I already know
Cosmic isn't also banned from Limited ??
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:47 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I already know
Cosmic isn't also banned from Limited ??

Cosmic (Not Hyperblade) is legal in limited.
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:03 AM)Echizen Wrote: Attack: Killerken Dragoon LW105R2F
Defense: Killerken Genbu BD145RSF
Stamina: Duo Gasher W145WD/EWD/Killerken Dragooon W145EWD/WD
Balance: Genbu Dragoon F230CF/Phantom Gasher 100MF

Why on Earth would u use W145 on a left spin combo when B D is available? Haha. That attack combo is more balance also.

(Jun. 28, 2014  12:41 AM)Echizen Wrote: Oh I missed that last part. Use the combos I mentioned, but for the attakc combo use GB145. And GB145 for Defense. Don't use Phantom 100MF.

For Limited: Try Cosmic Kerbecs TR145R2F, Earth Gasher GB145RSF, Burn Gasher W145WD/Duo(Hasbro) Gasher W145WD, and Samurai Dragoon F230CF/Burn Gasher 100Mf.

GB145 kinda sucks in zero G....
Skipped over BGrin my mistake.
Please make me a great bey. My beys aren't really good, they're just like the basic ones My beys are Lightning L-Drago 100 (HF is all worned out) , Storm Pegasus 105RF , Flame Cancer D125RF , Rock Leone 145WB , Flame Sagittario C125S , Dark Bull H145D , Aquario 100F , Flame Libra T125ES , Meteo L-Drago LW105LF That's it for now Smile
Attack: Lightning L-Drago D125/H145RF
Defense: none
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago 100WB
Balance: Meteo L-Drago 100?RF
Attack: Lightning ldrago D125/H145/LW105/100RF
Defence: Dark Cancer C145WB
Balance: Rock Cancer 100F/Meteo Ldrago LW105RF
Stamina: Meteo Ldrago LW105/D125D
Thanks for the combos.
Which one is better for attack & stamina:
Wide defense or Flat rubber?
(Jul. 02, 2014  7:11 PM)Valluzzz Wrote: Which one is better for attack & stamina:
Wide defense or Flat rubber?
Wide Defence for stamina and Rubber Flat for attack.
Do you mea RF? If so then it'd be really none. WD is tier for stamina where as RF is tier for attack.

None really come close to attack and stamina.
Sorry for the latest!:D I mean can i have good stamina and attack from this?

Grand Cetus WD145RS
WD
Energy Ring: Pegasis II
(Jul. 02, 2014  7:27 PM)Valluzzz Wrote: Sorry for the latest!Grin I mean can i have good stamina and attack from this?

Grand Cetus WD145RS
WD

Grand Pegasis II WD145WD? Not really.
(Jul. 02, 2014  7:27 PM)Valluzzz Wrote: Sorry for the latest!Grin I mean can i have good stamina and attack from this?

Grand Cetus WD145RS
WD

If it's the best you've got, it's the best you've got.

However, we're not sure if this is the best you've got.

Mind posting a list of all of the Beyblades and parts you own currently? If you can do that for us, we can build you some decent and competitive combos, depending on whichever format you're playing in.
(Jul. 02, 2014  9:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Grand Cetus WD145RS
WD

If it's the best you've got, it's the best you've got.

However, we're not sure if this is the best you've got.

Mind posting a list of all of the Beyblades and parts you own currently? If you can do that for us, we can build you some decent and competitive combos, depending on whichever format you're playing in.
Exactly, Gate.
Otherwise that would be a pretty awful collection; no offense...
ok. i like how i win my bothers duo uranus. its so eazyy
(Jul. 03, 2014  7:35 AM)Valluzzz Wrote: ok. i like how i win my bothers duo uranus. its so eazyy

I'm assuming you're talking about the Hasbro Version, not the Takara Version. The parts you listed can't beat a Duo Uranus TT. Hasbro, MAYBE. Just because it looks cool, doesn't mean it's good. Uncertain
Id say flat rubber

Well the defence flat rubber anyway
I'm assuming you're replying to the post at the top.

Well WD has good stamina and no attack, and RF has attack, but no Stamina so that question isn't really answerable.
Thats true I thought he was saying rubber defence flat because it has some stamina and also because it was between wide defence.
Which would be better, Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F or Wyvang Wyvang H145R2F? I know dat they r both top tier, but one HAS to be better than the other.
IMO, wyvang^2 H145R2F would be better, but as you said, they're both good.
I personally use H145 for extremely aggressive combos because while it greatly improves attack, its size & shape really hurt its stamina upon making contact. H145 would be the best choice in my opinion for R2F attack, where as GB145 is more rounded and not as wide, so it's better on attack combos that are designed for greater stamina.
Speaking of which, what is the best substitute for a Wyvang Wyvang if you only have one Wyvang? Would it be better to put the Wyvang on the top or bottom? So far I've been using Balro Wyvang but it would be nice to know if there's something better.