Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Ifrit salamanderE230GCF.
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:38 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:32 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Behemoth Saramanda would be better IMO.

I don't really know about Zero-G too well, but I'm sure this would be better.

Behemoth has more attack power than Saramanda. And Saramanda has less recoil. If you don't know about the parts, don't post.

Behemoth would defenitely be a better choice than Ifraid. If you don't know about the parts, don't post.
(Jun. 21, 2014  4:41 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:38 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:32 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Behemoth Saramanda would be better IMO.

I don't really know about Zero-G too well, but I'm sure this would be better.

Behemoth has more attack power than Saramanda. And Saramanda has less recoil. If you don't know about the parts, don't post.

Behemoth would defenitely be a better choice than Ifraid. If you don't know about the parts, don't post.
I have the parts, I just haven't tested them completely. From what I've done, the combo is good, I just didn't know the terminology of what the name meant in relation to parts.
First name is reviser(bottom) second name wheel (top) and remember just telling for one person or more people.. (being helpful).
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:10 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  2:53 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I just bought these six stock shogun steel beys. I want you guys to make combos out of them:

Pirate Orochi 145 D
Bandit Golem DF145 BS
Ninja Salamander SW145 SD
Berserker Behemoth F230 TB
Samurai Ifrit E230 GCF
Guardian Leviathan A230 JSB

Saramanda Behemoth F230GCF.

What kinda combo is that! No offense please. If it was left spin and the F230 was any good, it actually would be useful. In that form however, it sucks.

(Jun. 21, 2014  3:51 AM)The Ganbalancer Wrote: Ifrit salamanderE230GCF.

That is a lame TT/anime Synchrome, it is no good. I even tried it.
Oh that good to hear...
(Jun. 21, 2014  5:29 AM)The Ganbalancer Wrote: First name is reviser(bottom) second name wheel (top) and remember just telling for one person or more people.. (being helpful).

Thanks!

(Jun. 21, 2014  5:43 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:10 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  2:53 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I just bought these six stock shogun steel beys. I want you guys to make combos out of them:

Pirate Orochi 145 D
Bandit Golem DF145 BS
Ninja Salamander SW145 SD
Berserker Behemoth F230 TB
Samurai Ifrit E230 GCF
Guardian Leviathan A230 JSB

Saramanda Behemoth F230GCF.

What kinda combo is that! No offense please. If it was left spin and the F230 was any good, it actually would be useful. In that form however, it sucks.
What do you mean the F230. Is there a certain version??
Welcome btw careful about one word posts.
Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  5:43 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:10 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Saramanda Behemoth F230GCF.

Yes, the TT Orange mold is the best and all the others really don't work as well.
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:02 AM)AZL Wrote:
Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  5:43 AM)AZL Wrote: What kinda combo is that! No offense please. If it was left spin and the F230 was any good, it actually would be useful. In that form however, it sucks.

Yes, the TT Orange mold is the best and all the others really don't work as well.

I've gotten great results with my Hasbro one..the two pack red one.
So the Takara one is a smoother spin or something?
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:10 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:02 AM)AZL Wrote:
Neo~ Wrote:What do you mean the F230. Is there a certain version??

Yes.

There are 4 molds:

TT Orange: best
TT Brown and Hasbro orange: second.
Hasbro Red: get lost
There have been disputes about the Hasbro Orange being as good as the TT Orange, but still not enough testing to be sure.

Actually AZL, that combo would be a decent sway attacker. If the right mold of F230.
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:42 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:10 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:02 AM)AZL Wrote: Yes, the TT Orange mold is the best and all the others really don't work as well.

Yes.

There are 4 molds:

There have been disputes about the Hasbro Orange being as good as the TT Orange, but still not enough testing to be sure.

Actually AZL, that combo would be a decent sway attacker. If the right mold of F230.

I've only got the red one, and the bottom part of the F230 is too loose for any good stamina combos.

So should I go with AZL's combo then? Golem/Orochi Leviathan E230 TB?
(Jun. 21, 2014  8:27 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:42 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:10 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I've gotten great results with my Hasbro one..the two pack red one.
Yes.

There are 4 molds:

I've only got the red one, and the bottom part of the F230 is too loose for any good stamina combos.

Salamander may be a better choice as another Chrome Wheel for that combination.
(Jun. 21, 2014  11:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  8:27 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:42 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes.

There are 4 molds:

On what side does Salamander go?
(Jun. 21, 2014  4:43 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  11:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  8:27 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I've only got the red one, and the bottom part of the F230 is too loose for any good stamina combos.

I'd use Salamander on top and reviser on bottom. So it would be reviser salamander E230TB
(Jun. 21, 2014  4:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  4:43 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  11:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Salamander may be a better choice as another Chrome Wheel for that combination.

I'd use Salamander on top and reviser on bottom. So it would be reviser salamander E230TB

I've only listed Golem/Orochi and Leviathan... I don't have a Reviser
He means Leviathin.
(Jun. 21, 2014  5:28 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: He means Leviathin.

Oh. Okay, thank you.

I still have spare parts that I want to make synchroms out of, if that's okay with you all:

Metal wheels: Ifrit, Behemoth, Golem, Orochi

Tracks: F230, A230, SW145, DF145, 145

Tips: GCF, JSB, DS, BS, D
Golem Orochi DF145D and for attack Behemoth Ifrit 145GCF.
Can you guys make me a good combo with a thermal metal with good stamina attack defence and balance
Thermal isn't a good part, and there aren't combos that are great at everything. List your parts so we can build you a good combo.
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:53 PM)Du@l Wrote: Thermal isn't a good part, and there aren't combos that are great at everything. List your parts so we can build you a good combo.

It's an okay destabilizer.
(Jun. 21, 2014  7:51 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:53 PM)Du@l Wrote: Thermal isn't a good part, and there aren't combos that are great at everything. List your parts so we can build you a good combo.

Not really, compared to other combos, it's terrible. It'd be much better in a Stamina custom, but still not as good.
(Jun. 21, 2014  7:57 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  7:51 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

Not really, compared to other combos, it's terrible. It'd be much better in a Stamina custom, but still not as good.

Burn is a better choice in limited format.
Thermal is an okay one, I didn't say it would be the best though..
Neo~'s actually right. It has modest Stamina and is fairly effective as a destabiliser. Thermal B : D has actually placed multiple times in tournaments.

Of course, Burn is waaaay better in pure Stamina, and in general either it or Earth is a much better Stamina pick than anything else.