"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 18, 2014  5:57 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2014  4:51 AM)treecko2 Wrote: Hello. I'm new here and wanted to get some opinions. Its concerning my combo right now. It is Burn Aquarius 100 D. I wanted to know what I could do to make it better, I only own parts from the first season and almost all parts.

Well, if you only have parts from Metal Fusion (I'm assuming that's what you mean by the first series), that's a pretty solid combo.
Change Aquario out to Cancer/Gasher, 100 to 90 and D to WD. You could also change Burn to Earth for more Defense, but Burn gives it more Stamina.

Okay thanks!! I don't have 90, bit I can switch for Cancer, thanks for the suggestions!
Cancer has more recoil and that matters on customs. I'd stick with aquario or hades.
Great,

I have been blading for a while and want to make something new pleaze help i want to improve my beys at a low budget price.I have:

phantom Orion 145 eternal sharp
Big bang Pegasus ;fd
Diablo nemesis Tongue_out_winkinching_grin
Earth Wolf 100wd
Basalt horigiam S130wd
Dark bull sw145r2f
Earth Eagle 145wd
Duo Striker d125ms
Screw Lyra ed145b
w105
2 sd performance tips
death virgo 145s
nightmare fussion wheel
And
Sycthe kronos with pink energy ring t125 eds
(Mar. 18, 2014  5:26 PM)RustedTavern Wrote: Great,

I have been blading for a while and want to make something new pleaze help i want to improve my beys at a low budget price.I have:

phantom Orion 145 eternal sharp
Big bang Pegasus ;fd
Diablo nemesis Tongue_out_winkinching_grin
Earth Wolf 100wd
Basalt horigiam S130wd
Dark bull sw145r2f
Earth Eagle 145wd
Duo Striker d125ms
Screw Lyra ed145b
w105
2 sd performance tips
death virgo 145s
nightmare fussion wheel
And
Sycthe kronos with pink energy ring t125 eds
Do u have a pic of the Kronos? It might be fake, unless I'm forgetting a pink recolor. Btw I'm assuming all except Big Bang and Diablo is hasbro non-hyperblade.

Standard:

Stamina: Basalt Pegasus III 145WD
Defence: Basalt Bull ED145B
Attack: Big Bang ( not sure about this one, might wanna just use the balance custom instead) Unicorno S130R2F
Balance: Diablo Unicorno SW145R2F

Limited:

Stamina: Duo/Scythe/Earth Virgo 145WD
Defence: Earth/Scythe Bull SW145/ED145B (maybe 100, not sure though...)
Balance/anti-attack: Scythe Bull 100R2F
Attack: not sure. I'd just stick with the balance custom.
Diablo S130R2F would probably be better than SW145, and is better than both the attack and defense custom.

Pretty sure the pink kronos scythe would be fake - did a quick google and didn't see a hasbro one, but did see a fake like that so yeah.

Also honestly R2F is a better defense tip than B or SD, neither of them will take a hit. Oh and SW145 has a tonne of recoil and ED145 is surprisingly not at all good defensively for some reason - has a lot of recoil, hits tend to grind/push it against the centre I guess. 100 is definitely a better choice, though S130 could be acceptable if you didn't want a low track for some reason.
Just decided to build me a good nightmare beyblade any parts suggestions

(Mar. 18, 2014  6:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: Diablo S130R2F would probably be better than SW145, and is better than both the attack and defense custom.

Pretty sure the pink kronos scythe would be fake - did a quick google and didn't see a hasbro one, but did see a fake like that so yeah.

Also honestly R2F is a better defense tip than B or SD, neither of them will take a hit. Oh and SW145 has a tonne of recoil and ED145 is surprisingly not at all good defensively for some reason - has a lot of recoil, hits tend to grind/push it against the centre I guess. 100 is definitely a better choice, though S130 could be acceptable if you didn't want a low track for some reason.

your right i have a s130 on my basalt with wd and haven't lost a battle in weeks i just keep wining over and over so many times Champion Flea wont battle me at all if i use it (neighbor and fellow wbo member)

really need help trying to build a slightly low grade bey with the dark fussion any ideas also is it smart to sell my death Virgo 145 s for $10
Nightmare and Dark are both best used Defensively. With Dark, I'd say Dark Bull 100R2F is your best hope for using it. Nightmare you don't really have the parts to use, but Nightmare Horogium S130R2F is kinda interesting as a hybrid of attack against taller opponents and some defense against same-height opponents. Though for both of these beys you'd want a tip like RSF, RB, or even RF (or RDF if you're not playing limited, in which case the combos are going to get destroyed by things like double their weight but hey Limited Format Best Format is my current motto for a reason.)

If it's a hasbro death, that wouldn't be too bad, though I'd probably keep it because Hasbro's death, while awful, still looks kinda neat in its own ugly way.
(Mar. 18, 2014  6:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nightmare and Dark are both best used Defensively. With Dark, I'd say Dark Bull 100R2F is your best hope for using it. Nightmare you don't really have the parts to use, but Nightmare Horogium S130R2F is kinda interesting as a hybrid of attack against taller opponents and some defense against same-height opponents. Though for both of these beys you'd want a tip like RSF, RB, or even RF (or RDF if you're not playing limited, in which case the combos are going to get destroyed by things like double their weight but hey Limited Format Best Format is my current motto for a reason.)

If it's a hasbro death, that wouldn't be too bad, though I'd probably keep it because Hasbro's death, while awful, still looks kinda neat in its own ugly way.

thanks th!nk now my bull does alright your great but any ideas for screw wolf
Oh, I should probably have mentioned that earlier, haha - you actually have good parts for it. Again it's 100R2F, this time with Horogium - Screw is a solid attack wheel in Limited in particular, and 85, 90, 100 and CH120 are the primary tracks for it. Horogium exposes its slopes nicely, though personally I prefer Pisces and Uranus (smirks about the resultant name aside, it works really well), it's still a fine clear wheel.

By the way, the Earth Wolf 100WD combination you have listed is quite a solid one - Bull is probably a better clear wheel for it, but 100 is a good track - 145 like TheLibraKing recommended is fine and better against 230 etc but personally I like how low tracks make really good use of Earth's low recoil - again this is only in the context of Limited, of course, but yeah.
Screw Wolf? It would be better using horogium. Try Screw Horogium S130/100R2F

EDIT: oh applesauce. Beaten.
i recently bought a omega dragonis any idea on how to make it good
(Mar. 19, 2014  2:08 AM)RustedTavern Wrote: i recently bought a omega dragonis any idea on how to make it good

It's great for limited, you can make MF-H Omega Horuseus 85R2F .
In your case, Omega Bull 85R2F would be your best combo for it - definitely try to get some metal faces, and maybe a Kerbecs or Horuseus, as it's really great in Limited.

85 is also an upgrade to the 100 track on the combinations we recommended it on.
I'd also use Unicorno (Striker) over Bull, personally (although, if you can get your hands on a Horuseus CW that'd be way better than both of them).
(Mar. 19, 2014  2:34 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: I'd also use Unicorno (Striker) over Bull, personally (although, if you can get your hands on a Horuseus CW that'd be way better than both of them).

I wouldn't - it's a great way to add a lot of recoil and break your Unicorno, but it's surprisingly ineffective. Bull on the other hand does really surprisingly well against most things - not the most amazing vs 230 but the best of what he has.

I realise now I didn't post it but I actually tried ever CW I own against a combination I found useful for determining their side-on aggression on Omega, haha, so I've got an idea about how all of them work - just want to do testing on the ones I think are on par with Horuseus, but Bull really came out of the blue and surprised me.

He actually has Pegasis III (which is also better than Unicorno TBH), but I actually found Bull did better - may not be as good vs 230 but I'm not sure, Pegasis III actually didn't make the cut of things I looked into further, even though I gave it more time to do so than the other stuff I was trying (this was all informal elimination trials etc, but I got a pretty good idea of how various stuff worked).
(Mar. 17, 2014  11:46 AM)The sun raider Wrote: Is twisted tempo 145cf a good combo?
No, not really. It's pretty much outclassed by today's Meta. Just list your parts for better combinations.
[/quote]
so here are my parts
face bolts: ilfrit.striker,leone.twisted
chrome wheel:tempo,striker,fox,wolf
meatal wheel:twisted,cosmic.bigbang,dark,smurai,hell
spin track:145(2),,w145,100,90
bottom: sm,wd,cf,b,xf
(Mar. 19, 2014  2:18 PM)The sun raider Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2014  11:46 AM)The sun raider Wrote: Is twisted tempo 145cf a good combo?
No, not really. It's pretty much outclassed by today's Meta. Just list your parts for better combinations.

so here are my parts
face bolts: ilfrit.striker,leone.twisted
chrome wheel:tempo,striker,fox,wolf
meatal wheel:twisted,cosmic.bigbang,dark,smurai,hell
spin track:145(2),,w145,100,90
bottom: sm,wd,cf,b,xf

Twisted LeoneW145WD
Cosmic Tempo/Leone W145/100/90CF/XF
edit: whats sm?
Ehhhhhhh, I'd go hades on that attack custom.
Same here. IIRC Cosmic has its contact points on the bottom, so without 230 it wouldn't work as well as Hell.
So, my favorite bey is bahamoute dragooon sr230 gf. Is there any way to make this synchrome bey better?
(Mar. 19, 2014  9:06 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: So, my favorite bey is bahamoute dragooon sr230 gf. Is there any way to make this synchrome bey better?

List all of your parts, so we can give you your best option possible. Tongue_out
That could take a while. Can i just list my beys?
(Mar. 19, 2014  9:10 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: That could take a while. Can i just list my beys?

It'd be more helpful if you listed your parts, so nothing is misunderstood (say your modified a Storm Pegasus with a PD tip, we wouldn't know that; we'd assume it has an RF).
We need all your parts (or all they beyblades you have) to figure out what to recommend. I suggest you keep a list of parts in your signature, so you don't need to copy/paste a big fat list every time you want combos.
Chrome wheels: salamander, bahamoute, golem, kracken, leviethan, behemouth, dragooon, pheonix, ifrit, orochi. (I didnt list the rest because this is a synchrome bey. The others would be incompatible.)

Spin tracks: 85, 90, 100, 105, w105, df105, lw105, 125, d125, t125, s130, 135, 145, df145, w145, gb145, sw145, h145, ed145, c145, r145, ad145, wd145, v145, bd145, 160, 230, e230, a230, sp230, sr200.

Tips: bs, ds, fb, wd, bwd, swd, jsb, sd, d, cf, sb, rf, r2f, s, ms, es, as, b, wb, rb, mb, fs, cs, f, sf, wf, xf, hfs, hf, Lf, mf, gcf, bsf, f : d, f : s, b : d, x : d.

That took WAY to long.