0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125 R2F
Defence: Twisted Befall 230CS
Stamina: Twisted Befall W105?/__ WD

Spin-Steal: Meteo L Drago W105/D125EWD

I'd say your best shot is Twisted Befall 230CS then MLD W105/D125EWD then Gravity Perseus D125 R2F then Twisted Befall W105/__WD.
I'd throw twisted tempo d125r2f anti-attack
And stamina should use gravity's A145 track or cyclones short track, can't remember if its 90 or 100...
(Dec. 14, 2013  4:29 PM)Coach Wrote: I'd throw twisted tempo d125r2f anti-attack
And stamina should use gravity's A145 track or cyclones short track, can't remember if its 90 or 100...

It's 105 Tongue_out.
I don't think he can use AD145. He says he's got Gravity Destroyer Attack. I think he means Ultimate Gravity Destroyer 105(I think) F.
(Dec. 14, 2013  4:35 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I don't think he can use AD145. He says he's got Gravity Destroyer Attack. I think he means Ultimate Gravity Destroyer 105(I think) F.

It's 130. Tongue_out
which is good meteo l drago lw105wd/ewd or mld d125wd/ewd
and earth tempo 105wd and meteo l drago lw105ewd
(Dec. 14, 2013  6:01 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: which is good meteo l drago lw105wd/ewd or mld d125wd/ewd

Meteo L-Drago D125 EWD/WD, so that it can reach 230-track height combos more easily.
(Dec. 14, 2013  8:22 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2013  6:01 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: which is good meteo l drago lw105wd/ewd or mld d125wd/ewd

Meteo L-Drago D125 EWD/WD, so that it can reach 230-track height combos more easily.

too be honest, I prefer the balance at the lower heights. if they're using E230 you'll be able to steal off the disk. an if it's standard 230 meteo is soft enough to be able to steal off the track and destabilize it.
I would like to make a good attack and spin steal combo with any L-Drago (except Lightning) and another Bey. Which Bey and any L-Drago (except lightning) would make a good attack and spin steal combo.
We'd really need to know what parts you have and which are accesible to you.

The best L-Drago's IMO, are Meteo-L Drago and Lightning L-Drago, but you don't want/have? Lightning, you's should most likely go with Meteo.

If you want attack you'd really need lighting, but Meteo should still work.

You can try these:

MF-H Meteo-L Drago CH120CF/GCF

Meteo-LDrago 85?EWD

?MF-H Meteo L-Drago BD145LRF/RDF?
Agreed, I was gonna say Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD since Meteo with a EWD makes a good spin steal combo.
(Dec. 15, 2013  1:52 AM)Kaizer Wrote: We'd really need to know what parts you have and which are accesible to you.

The best L-Drago's IMO, are Meteo-L Drago and Lightning L-Drago, but you don't want/have? Lightning, you's should most likely go with Meteo.

You can try these:

Meteo-LDrago 85?EWD

Which L-Dragos should I use to make those combos?
Hello , i need a good Samurai Ifrit attack type combo , my beys are:
Fury Capricorn 100 HF
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Rock Leone 145 WB
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Rock Zuraffa R145 WB
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Cyclone Hercúleo 105 F
Ray Striker D125 CS
Inferno Gasher SW145 SF
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Hyper Orso SW145 JB
Phantom Orion BGrin
Variares DGrin
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF

I will buy some other beyblades so if you can tell me which beys could be useful to make my combo better it would be great.
Thanks.
(Dec. 15, 2013  1:43 PM)Cid Wrote: Hello , i need a good Samurai Ifrit attack type combo , my beys are:
Fury Capricorn 100 HF
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Rock Leone 145 WB
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Rock Zuraffa R145 WB
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Cyclone Hercúleo 105 F
Ray Striker D125 CS
Inferno Gasher SW145 SF
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Hyper Orso SW145 JB
Phantom Orion BGrin
Variares DGrin
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF

I will buy some other beyblades so if you can tell me which beys could be useful to make my combo better it would be great.
Thanks.

If you mean by using Ifrit's parts, use
Phantom Gasher W145 WD- a reallly good Stamina Type.

For Attack, you should get a Rubber or metal attack tip. There really isn't anything good to make.
(Dec. 15, 2013  1:46 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2013  1:43 PM)Cid Wrote: Hello , i need a good Samurai Ifrit attack type combo , my beys are:
Fury Capricorn 100 HF
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Rock Leone 145 WB
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Rock Zuraffa R145 WB
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Cyclone Hercúleo 105 F
Ray Striker D125 CS
Inferno Gasher SW145 SF
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Hyper Orso SW145 JB
Phantom Orion BGrin
Variares DGrin
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF

Thanks.

For Attack, you should get a Rubber or metal attack tip. There really isn't anything good to make.
I meant a combo whit the samurai element wheel and the ifrit metal wheel but thanks for your help.
So MF would be a good option? And what about WF or XF? I don't like rubber performance tips because of the worn down.
(Dec. 15, 2013  2:03 PM)Cid Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2013  1:46 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
Fury Capricorn 100 HF
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Rock Leone 145 WB
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Rock Zuraffa R145 WB
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Cyclone Hercúleo 105 F
Ray Striker D125 CS
Inferno Gasher SW145 SF
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Hyper Orso SW145 JB
Phantom Orion BGrin
Variares DGrin
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF

Thanks.

I meant a combo whit the samurai element wheel and the ifrit metal wheel but thanks for your help.
So MF would be a good option? And what about WF or XF? I don't like rubber performance tips because of the worn down.

Ifrit is useless without Synchromming it. (IE with Bahamoote or even another Ifraid)

Rubber is your best option, as VariAres has too much recoil for MF, if I remember correctly.
(Dec. 15, 2013  2:38 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2013  1:52 AM)Kaizer Wrote: We'd really need to know what parts you have and which are accesible to you.

You can try these:

Meteo-LDrago 85?EWD

Which L-Dragos should I use to make those combos?

First up, as Kaizer said, we really need to know what parts you have.
Meteo L Drago is amazing for Spin Steal, but hardly has any effective contact points for Attack. Hence, all combos suggested above are almost totally useless.
You see, we really can't help you much without knowing the parts you own...

Out of all the L Dragos, Lightning and L Drago Destroy are the only ones to have any usage in Attack (top tier at the time of release). Meteo L Drago is used purely for Spin Steal. L Drago Guardian had uses in Spin Steal, again. So if you are looking for L Drago Attack combos, you need either Lightning or L Drago Destroy...
So yeah, for the question "what L Drago do I use?", you really need to use Lighting or L Drago Destroy there.

Oh, and if your question actually meant what L Drago clear wheel to use, then -
You cannot interchange clear wheels of the L Drago series. So if you use Meteo, you'll have to use L Drago II.
would wing pegasus 90 wf beat a lightning l drago 100 hf? please reply
(Dec. 16, 2013  2:57 AM)wingpegasus90wf Wrote: would wing pegasus 90 wf beat a lightning l drago 100 hf? please reply

Neither are great stock, but yes, due to its weight and the power/craziness of WF.

But ask this in Ask a Question, Get an Answer, next time. It belongs there. Tongue_out
sorry i

(Dec. 16, 2013  4:53 AM)wingpegasus90wf Wrote: sorry iwant to beat my friend. im new here, kind of
Can you build me a all round combo with these beys:

Gravity destroyer
Twisted tempo
Blots unicorno
Nightmare Rex
Midnight bull
Omega dragonis
Meteo l. Drago
Cyber pegasus
Storm pegasus

My best combo would be or the One I like best is blitz Rex sw145 ewd
defense : twisted bull ad 145 wd
Attack : omega pegasus 105 LF
stamina and balance i dont think that there are any good stamina and ballancetype combo with your parts.
Thanks

What is one that is not really good at one thing but okay at all of them
Those combos are not the greatest ever, he has better parts to choose from.

Attack:
Gravity Perseus _____ RF

Defense:
Twisted Unicorno 85 RSF

Stamina:
Meteo L-Drago 85 EWD

There could be more, but I'm not sure about the parts of each bey.