"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 13, 2012  5:16 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: i wanted to use W145 but is for right rotation, so i asked if LW160 was good for that job (it's supposed to be in theory the "left" version of W145). I'm not improving stamina with CS, I'm choosing because of it's movement

i didn't think of B: D (i don't know if it has the movement i want, i'll search) but LDD BD145MF is one of the suggested combos i said, and all combos suggested BD145, but i want to make something different than LDD BD145__

Thanks for the help

B:D is not going to provide much movement at all. If you are wanting to try something different than a BD145 version, why don't you try LDD LW160CF/GCF. I do not have a TT L-Drago Destroy, but I do have Hasbro's L-Drago Destructor and I have personally tested LW160CF/GCF with Destructor and it did fairly well with the biggest problem being it needed more weight. The fact Destroy weighs more could be exactly what the combo needs. The theory behind using CF/GCF is that when it is low on spin it will lean on CF or GCF's ring instead of letting LDD's rubber touch the stadium (which of course would make it stop immediately). I will warn you though, CF/GCF is hard to control in a BB-10, so it will take some practice.
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:00 PM)Luck Wrote: OK. I'm quite bored and I'm preparing for a possible tournament, so could I please have several combos?

Faces:
Heavy MF
MF
Zero-G MF
normal faces

Energy rings:
Rex x2
Jupiter
Capricorne
Perseus
Orion (Fake)
Unicorno II
Unicorno
Nemesis
Virgo x2
Libra
Horogium
Zurafa/giraffe
Fireblaze
Byxis
Leone
Lacerta
Aries
Eagle
Gemios
Saggittario
Herculeo

Metal Wheels:
Basalt
Nightmare
Cyclone
Poison
Rock
Dark
Inferno
Thermal
Flame x2
Galaxy
Cyber
Gravity
Phantom (Fake)
Storm
Earth
Cloud
Death
Blitz
Spiral
Burn
quetzecotl

Tracks:
BD145
DF145
90 x2
S130
GB145
C145
SW145
W105 x2
AD145
ED145
SW130
Ray Unicorno's Track x2
Cloud Gemios's track

Tips:
MS
WD x3
SD
BD
WF
R2F
RS
F
MF
MB
HF
B
Inferno Saggittario's Tip
Cloud Gemios's Tip

Other:
B : D (Fake)
Oroja (Metal part)
Ifraid (Metal Part)

Combos please :)
((This was all I could be bothered to put up XD sorry))

Sorry if you don't like these combos or they don't work, just trying my best :)
Attack: MF Blitz Unicorno 100/90 R2F or Gravity Destroyer(Counter Mode)100/105 R2F
Defense: Basalt Horogium 230WD (B could be used as you don't have WB)
Stamina: Burn/Earth Fireblaze 90/100/D125/130 WD/B:D
Hope this helps you :)
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:29 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:16 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: can anyone help me with my jade jupiter custom?

Jade Jupiter is quite useless... Sorry!
If you have other metal wheels which you'd like to use, list them and we'll make a good combo for you! Smile
right i'll list my parts
can you give me a list of good combos please?
clear wheels
metal wheels
tracks
bottoms
unknown to me
can some1 make me a good stamina combo?

(Nov. 13, 2012  7:31 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:29 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Jade Jupiter is quite useless... Sorry!
If you have other metal wheels which you'd like to use, list them and we'll make a good combo for you! Smile
right i'll list my parts
clear wheels
metal wheels
tracks
bottoms
unknown to me

Well you've not got many parts to work from, here's what i can muster:
Stamina: Burn Libra 100/GB145 WD
Hope this helped Smile
(Nov. 13, 2012  7:40 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:29 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: right i'll list my parts
clear wheels
metal wheels
tracks
bottoms
unknown to me

Hope this helped Smile
k i'll try both
(Nov. 13, 2012  7:07 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:00 PM)Luck Wrote: OK. I'm quite bored and I'm preparing for a possible tournament, so could I please have several combos?

Faces:
Heavy MF
MF
Zero-G MF
normal faces

Energy rings:
Rex x2
Jupiter
Capricorne
Perseus
Orion (Fake)
Unicorno II
Unicorno
Nemesis
Virgo x2
Libra
Horogium
Zurafa/giraffe
Fireblaze
Byxis
Leone
Lacerta
Aries
Eagle
Gemios
Saggittario
Herculeo

Metal Wheels:
Basalt
Nightmare
Cyclone
Poison
Rock
Dark
Inferno
Thermal
Flame x2
Galaxy
Cyber
Gravity
Phantom (Fake)
Storm
Earth
Cloud
Death
Blitz
Spiral
Burn
quetzecotl

Tracks:
BD145
DF145
90 x2
S130
GB145
C145
SW145
W105 x2
AD145
ED145
SW130
Ray Unicorno's Track x2
Cloud Gemios's track

Tips:
MS
WD x3
SD
BD
WF
R2F
RS
F
MF
MB
HF
B
Inferno Saggittario's Tip
Cloud Gemios's Tip

Other:
B : D (Fake)
Oroja (Metal part)
Ifraid (Metal Part)

Combos please Smile
((This was all I could be bothered to put up XD sorry))

Sorry if you don't like these combos or they don't work, just trying my best Smile
Attack: MF Blitz Unicorno 100/90 R2F or Gravity Destroyer(Counter Mode)100/105 R2F
Defense: Basalt Horogium 230WD (B could be used as you don't have WB)
Stamina: Burn/Earth Fireblaze 90/100/D125/130 WD/BGrin
Hope this helps you Smile

As i've stated, B : D is fake.
Deeming it useless.
There are much better spin tracks on my list that 100/90/105, although MF Blitz Unicorno 100/90 R2F isn't all that bad Uncertain
WD isn't good for defense, it's more of a stamina track. and you'd probably use something to do with Zero-G for this, and use MB, and then BD145 is a decent choice, so maybe SMF Oroja-Ifraid BD145MB?
OMG Gasp I'm giving myself advice... I'm more looking for an expert for this task though Heculeo777, sorry.
Soz about the b:d bit I forgot, but I tried....And soz about that WD bit as well, but not even a thank you....show some appreciation for once mate.
Back on topic
(Nov. 13, 2012  7:45 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  7:40 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:

Hope this helped Smile
k i'll try both
Not GB145, Go for 105.
And I'm not gonna comment on the rest of the Combo...

EDIT: It's OK XD
(Nov. 13, 2012  5:35 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  5:16 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: i wanted to use W145 but is for right rotation, so i asked if LW160 was good for that job (it's supposed to be in theory the "left" version of W145). I'm not improving stamina with CS, I'm choosing because of it's movement

i didn't think of B: D (i don't know if it has the movement i want, i'll search) but LDD BD145MF is one of the suggested combos i said, and all combos suggested BD145, but i want to make something different than LDD BD145__

Thanks for the help

BGrin is not going to provide much movement at all. If you are wanting to try something different than a BD145 version, why don't you try LDD LW160CF/GCF. I do not have a TT L-Drago Destroy, but I do have Hasbro's L-Drago Destructor and I have personally tested LW160CF/GCF with Destructor and it did fairly well with the biggest problem being it needed more weight. The fact Destroy weighs more could be exactly what the combo needs. The theory behind using CF/GCF is that when it is low on spin it will lean on CF or GCF's ring instead of letting LDD's rubber touch the stadium (which of course would make it stop immediately). I will warn you though, CF/GCF is hard to control in a BB-10, so it will take some practice.

Thanks, that's almost exactly what i wanted to make, i will try it (i have to buy a thief phoenic for E230, so i will have a GCF)
(Nov. 13, 2012  7:55 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thanks, that's almost exactly what i wanted to make, i will try it (i have to buy a thief phoenic for E230, so i will have a GCF)

When I wrote CF/GCF that means you can use either one or the other. If you have CF already, go ahead and try LW160CF.
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:00 PM)Luck Wrote:
Forgive me for not explaining all these in as much detail as I usually do; I'm having to type this on my phone.

ATTACK:
* MF-H Blitz Unicorno II 100R2F
Though this was just taken off the top-tier list, this is still an incredible attack type that will serve you well. To do better I'd recommend Flash.

DEFENSE:
* MF-H Death ____ BD145RS
This is a decent defense combo and it'll have more stamina than Synchroms, but it's not that incredible since it is using RS. I don't know what clear wheel you should use based on what you listed, maybe Leone?
* MSF Ifraid Orojya BD145RS
This is probably the best defense type you can make. You could use lower-recoil chrome wheels and better tips, but this will get you by.
* MSF Orojya Ifraid 90RS
This is a kind of janky recommendation, but it's really not a bad combo. Orojya is really thin and flat, such that when it's on the bottom on low track/tip setups it won't scrape. Thus, this is a LTDC, but it probably isn't better than BD145.

ANTI-ATTACK:
* MSF Ifraid Orojya BD145R2F
Standard anti-attack with a Synchrom.

STAMINA:
* Death ____ AD145WD
* Death ____ 230SD
These are standard, though outclassed, stamina customs. The Death AD145WD custom is actually also incredible against spin stealers, so if someone throws something left-spin at you then the Death custom will destroy it. Again, not sure about the clear wheels.

SPIN STEALER:
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer ED145WD
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer 100WD
These are common Gravity spin stealers and work fairly well. They'd be better with EWD, and for spin stealers in general you'd do well to get Dragooon.

BALANCE:
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer BD145MF
This is a good and fun attack/stamina/spin stealer hybrid, one that I'm still a fan of to this day. It's not perfect, but it's not bad.

Based on the parts you listed, why do you not have RSF, CS, Diablo, etc? And what tip is "BD"? Anyway, I hope this all helped!

clear wheels
metal wheels
tracks
bottoms
unknown to me
can some1 make me a good defence combo?

btw i made a better stamina combo

(Nov. 13, 2012  8:21 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:00 PM)Luck Wrote:
Forgive me for not explaining all these in as much detail as I usually do; I'm having to type this on my phone.

ATTACK:
* MF-H Blitz Unicorno II 100R2F
Though this was just taken off the top-tier list, this is still an incredible attack type that will serve you well. To do better I'd recommend Flash.

DEFENSE:
* MF-H Death ____ BD145RS
This is a decent defense combo and it'll have more stamina than Synchroms, but it's not that incredible since it is using RS. I don't know what clear wheel you should use based on what you listed, maybe Leone?
* MSF Ifraid Orojya BD145RS
This is probably the best defense type you can make. You could use lower-recoil chrome wheels and better tips, but this will get you by.
* MSF Orojya Ifraid 90RS
This is a kind of janky recommendation, but it's really not a bad combo. Orojya is really thin and flat, such that when it's on the bottom on low track/tip setups it won't scrape. Thus, this is a LTDC, but it probably isn't better than BD145.

ANTI-ATTACK:
* MSF Ifraid Orojya BD145R2F
Standard anti-attack with a Synchrom.

STAMINA:
* Death ____ AD145WD
* Death ____ 230SD
These are standard, though outclassed, stamina customs. The Death AD145WD custom is actually also incredible against spin stealers, so if someone throws something left-spin at you then the Death custom will destroy it. Again, not sure about the clear wheels.

SPIN STEALER:
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer ED145WD
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer 100WD
These are common Gravity spin stealers and work fairly well. They'd be better with EWD, and for spin stealers in general you'd do well to get Dragooon.

BALANCE:
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer BD145MF
This is a good and fun attack/stamina/spin stealer hybrid, one that I'm still a fan of to this day. It's not perfect, but it's not bad.

Based on the parts you listed, why do you not have RSF, CS, Diablo, etc? And what tip is "BD"? Anyway, I hope this all helped!

Death is in so many of your combos, but Death is so outclassed. why??
(Nov. 13, 2012  8:29 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Death is in so many of your combos, but Death is so outclassed. why??

Because Luck did not have a better option stamina wise. Death just got removed from the tier list for defense so it might be outclassed, but just barely.
(Nov. 13, 2012  7:57 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  7:55 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thanks, that's almost exactly what i wanted to make, i will try it (i have to buy a thief phoenic for E230, so i will have a GCF)

When I wrote CF/GCF that means you can use either one or the other. If you have CF already, go ahead and try LW160CF.

I understanded, but i don't have either samurai ifraid or thief phoenic, but i need a E230, so thief phoenic is a sure thing i have to buy, so GCF will come with it
(Nov. 13, 2012  8:23 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: clear wheels
metal wheels
tracks
bottoms
unknown to me

any help? plz?
Izhkoort, My bad, I saw that you mentioned W145 and assumed you had Samurai Ifraid

(Nov. 13, 2012  8:54 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  8:23 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: clear wheels
metal wheels
tracks
bottoms
unknown to me

any help? plz?

Please be patient, someone will answer you when they can. Do not make the same post twice, especially on the same page.

Basalt Pegasus II (?) GB145/C145 CS. It is highly outclassed, but the best defense combo you can make.
Energy Ring : Quetzalcoatl , Kerbecs , Horuseus , Striker , L-Drago II , Fireblaze , Anubis , Herculeo , Wolf . Lacerta , Rex , Fox , Gravity , Susanow , Aquario , Pegasus , Aries ,

Fusion Wheel : Death , Hades , Earth , Bakushin , Meteo , Duo , Mercury , Evil , Nightmare , Cyber , Flame , Midnight , Cosmic , Burn , Posion , Dark , Gravity , Galaxy

Spin Track : 125 , BD145 , 85 , 90 , 130 , R130 , DF105 , GB145 , S130 , 105 ,

Performance Tip : RDF , S , W2D , D , B , MB , RF , XF , HF , CS , WD , SF

Any good bey (I dont care if its outclassed or anything just give me any good combos pls
can some one make me a good beyblade please i have

energy ring:
earth
lyre
orso
bull
beat

fusion wheel:
eagle
rock
spiral
dark
lynx

spin track:
d125
ed145
h145
ad145

preformence tip:
b
wd
mf
ds
wd

if you dont mind please help me because i am joining a tournement

thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
does any one mind naming some good beyblade metal fury beyblades i can buy a new one so if you can name any that would be great

thanks alot
(Nov. 13, 2012  9:38 PM)xoopasi Wrote: Energy Ring : Quetzalcoatl , Kerbecs , Horuseus , Striker , L-Drago II , Fireblaze , Anubis , Herculeo , Wolf . Lacerta , Rex , Fox , Gravity , Susanow , Aquario , Pegasus , Aries ,

Fusion Wheel : Death , Hades , Earth , Bakushin , Meteo , Duo , Mercury , Evil , Nightmare , Cyber , Flame , Midnight , Cosmic , Burn , Posion , Dark , Gravity , Galaxy

Any good bey (I dont care if its outclassed or anything just give me any good combos pls

Attack: Cosmic Kerbecs R145 RF, You said that you have R130 so I am assuming you meant R145. This is the best attack combo you can make, it isn't great but it has shown to do some what decent.

Defense: Duo Pegasus BD145 RDF, this is a top tier defense combo. If you want another combo that is a little outclassed you could make Death Pegasus BD145RDF.

Stamina: Duo Aquario 85 WD, try and get W145 or AD145 and this will be top tier.

Balance: Gravity Destroyer BD145 RDF, this is slightly outclassed but is still very good even against a lot of top tier combos. Try to get a 230 and you can make an another good balance combo with Duo Aquario 230MB.

Spin stealer: Meteo L-Drago DF105/S130 WD/W2D, to make this combo a little better, try and get TR145 so you can make MLD TR145W2D
(Nov. 13, 2012  10:26 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  9:38 PM)xoopasi Wrote: Energy Ring : Quetzalcoatl , Kerbecs , Horuseus , Striker , L-Drago II , Fireblaze , Anubis , Herculeo , Wolf . Lacerta , Rex , Fox , Gravity , Susanow , Aquario , Pegasus , Aries ,

Attack: Cosmic Kerbecs R145 RF, You said that you have R130 so I am assuming you meant R145. This is the best attack combo you can make, it isn't great but it has shown to do some what decent.

Defense: Duo Pegasus BD145 RDF, this is a top tier defense combo. If you want another combo that is a little outclassed you could make Death Pegasus BD145RDF.

Stamina: Duo Aquario 85 WD, try and get W145 or AD145 and this will be top tier.

Balance: Gravity Destroyer BD145 RDF, this is slightly outclassed but is still very good even against a lot of top tier combos. Try to get a 230 and you can make an another good balance combo with Duo Aquario 230MB.

Spin stealer: Meteo L-Drago DF105/S130 WD/W2D, to make this combo a little better, try and get TR145 so you can make MLD TR145W2D
i have 2 230's just forgot to put it in
If you have 230, then make MF-M Duo Aquario 230MB/D.

(Nov. 13, 2012  9:50 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: can some one make me a good beyblade please i have

energy ring:
earth
lyre
orso

fusion wheel:
eagle
rock
spiral

spin track:
d125
ed145

preformence tip:
b
wd
mf

if you dont mind please help me because i am joining a tournement

thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
does any one mind naming some good beyblade metal fury beyblades i can buy a new one so if you can name any that would be great

thanks alot

Sorry,but im afraid you cant make a good combo with these parts but these are the best combos you can make in my opinion:

AttackConfusedpiral Lyre D125MF

Defense:None

StaminaEeearth Orso 145WD?
Hi I'm just starting to play with beys but I've followed the show since Tyson was around so please help. I want a special bey one that maximizes attack, defense, and especially stamina
my only bey is a befall with a red galaxy fusion wheel I want to make her stronger(and yes I did just call my bey a girl)
here are her parts
face bolt: Befall
Energy ring: Befall
Fusion wheel:galaxy
spin track: Upper Wing 145 (UW145)
performance tip: Eternal Wide Defense (EWD)

please respond as soon as possible
With the parts you have you cant make any competitive or even a decent combo. Your parts are way outclassed to be used for anything, except for your tip EWD which is just top-tier for stamina. My suggestion is that you try getting Duo Uranus for stamina, balance and Defense as it does very well in all the 3 forms and is top-tier for all 3 of em. Get a Flash Saggitario for Attack as its the best attack wheel ever created. Try getting a Dragooon as well as it is used in all the types of combos. Smile and if you are confined to Hasbro products, then buy these:
Basically everything in bold is the important parts u require for your customs! Smile