"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:05 PM)bigbangdestoy Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:51 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: BigBangDestroy It sucks.
no it doesn not ps i reported you for saying it sucks[/php]

In reality, it does. From what I understand, you're trying to make a stamina combo, correct? If you can order stuff from eBay, get Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs. They have good stamina parts, so you can make Hell/Basalt Kerbecs BD145WD.

Also, if you ask any other reasonable person here, the Clear Wheel/Energy Ring determines what the Bey is called (ex: Storm PEGASIS, Rock LEONE).
BigBangDestroy
If you're going to be a child about someone saying a spinning top combo isn't good online, then be my guest, use the report button. It just shows how much of a child you are.
1. Storm is not good for stamina combos.
2. Pegasus has no use really as a CW. Aquario or Bull would be better.
3. 105 isn't as good as 100, which I'm sure you probably have.
4. BS has horrible stability, and since you're not using something like Bull/Aquario, and you're using Storm, an attack metal wheel, this combo is horrible, and can be beaten easily by pretty much anything.
And bro, the "Energy Ring" defines what the bey is named. The facebolt doesn't have a damn thing to do with the name, unless it's a metal face.
Though I agree on its "suckishness" I am getting tired of people only saying "That combo sucks" and saying nothing else useful, why can't anyone do something useful? n00bs will be n00bs but you don't have to give pointless criticism... either:

1.Ask for his parts and SEE WHAT SAID USER CAN MAKE
2.Suggestions FOR WHAT USEFUL BEY TO PURCHASE

Is it really that hard? People need to being lazy, askers and helpers alike
can i make a combo better than basalt kerbecs 230CS using these beys:
hell kerbecs
basalt horogium
ray unicorno (non aggressive CS)
galaxy pegasis
meteo L-Drago
earth virgo
rock leone
rock escolpio/scorpio
dark gasher/cancer
sol blaze
screw capricorne
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:21 AM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: whats the highest combo u can make

Ask here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2
With new beys that means new combos for me today i just got 3 BEYS!!! not 1, not 2 but 3! they are Ray Striker D125 CS ( no Takara Tomy stuff only Hasbro ) Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F and Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF. I havent opened them yet because im goin to do a review and put it on youtube, oh right um any combos with the new beys i got. ( i have a list on Pg 36-50 i lost it somewhere )
Well that isn't helpful if you want somebody to build a combo for you you should at least list your parts.
I am not going back and looking threw the pages so the best i could suggest would be
Ray Unicorno 100R2F ( no you dont have LLD)
Earth Bull GB145CS
Earth Bull 145WD
Shadow x 9365 Yes, you could probably do well with Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.
Shadow Hawk 666 The whole first part of your post is irrelevant to the thread. XD Post in recent beyblade purchases Tongue_out
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:24 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well that isn't helpful if you want somebody to build a combo for you you should at least list your parts.
I am not going back and looking threw the pages so the best i could suggest would be
Ray Unicorno 100R2F ( no you dont have LLD)
Earth Bull GB145CS
Earth Bull 145WD

Well i would but it takes up like half a page but if u want me to i will...
Hey im looking for a good defense type the beys i have are-

Counter Leone
Storm Leone
Dark Bull
Earth Virgo
Earth Eagle
Dark Libra
Storm Pegasus
Lightning L-Drago
I don't know my FaceOff packs very well, so I'm not sure what parts Storm Leone and Dark Libra have. Also, is the Counter Leone from the game or from the Legend series? You would want MF Earth Bull GB145WB. If you don't have MF then use a regular face and if you don't have WB, you can use RF for anti-meta. Launch it softer than usual when facing an Attack type and launch it full power while facing any other types.
@Cgarrett97
Attack : Lightning LDrago H145RF
Defense : Earth Bull GB145WD
Stamina : Earth Bull 100SD
RF would be better for defense , if it is worn.
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:30 AM)RustyXD Wrote: RF would be better for defense , if it is worn.

But it will be Illegal for any official battles (tournaments)
No not that worn , like when it is about half as much worn as being prime.
@ bigbangdestroy plz stop spamming, your combo is fail, and the face is OBVIOSELY not what it is called by, all faces are the same, use commen sense.Are all energy rings the same?I don't think so.
EDIT: Beaten by raigeko13
Yes, it's a top tier stamina type, if BD145 is in boost mode.
It is good....use WD with MF to make it top-tier for stamina.

Correct me if I am wrong
MF and WD aren't needed, SAM10795, its top tier as it is.
it is top tier but wd works better in the 145 track range and sd works better on ltsc
wd is better for the combo you are using
thanks.

i still have one question, is it possible to make hws zombie beyblades? i mean spin stealing and like that...